Honest question for Jow Forums:

I've a friend who does not remember the password to their cell phone.

They gave it to me with the hopes that I'd be able to retrieve the data that is stored upon it.

So far, I have been unable.

Hence, I would like to know how to bypass a lockscreen on a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime with Metro PCS as an ISP.

Is there a reliable method for this? Please advise me on the lengths to which I would have to go in order to crack it, if you are able to do so.

Any responses are appreciated. I have not posted in Jow Forums before, so redirects and references are also welcome, if necessary.

Thank you for your time.

Attached: 129-Magikarp.png (300x300, 96K)

Jamal...

>Any responses are appreciated.
Give it back to its rightful owner.

Give it back DeShawn.

>Metro PCS
I used to work in a uBreakiFix and that was LITERALLY the most poverty-tier carrier of all time
% chance of you being a nigger is literally 99.99%
Who the hell tries stealing a Metro PCS phone, get the fuck out of here you broke-ass nigger

No, obviously, they don't want it back.

Do you really think I'd be that fucking dumb?

Okay, maybe yeah, but not in this case.

Oh, so this is the stupid white-supremacist brigade voicing off like they weren't just the latest fetish for retarded human "I have a reason to live when everyone I fucking ever have met doesn't" fodder that clouds the minds of subhuman retards.

Whatever. Fuck off. Die. Just melt into your pink slime. Leave me alone.

or include me in your pink slime. What's the worst that could happen, right? You a coward?

I'M GONNA IGNORE THE QUESTION BECAUSE I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING BUT AS LONG AS I CALL OP A NIGGER THEN MY OWN RETARDED IMPOTENT INABILITY TO ACTUALLY ASSIST ANYBODY WITH ANYTHING THEY WANT IS COVERED UP BY MY LITTLE BLANKET OF RACIAL SUPERIORITY, AND MY LITTLE PATHETIC CADRE OF NIGGER WHITE LOVING RETARDS WHO MIGHT AS WELL BE LITTLE RACE-BOTS WILL JUST KEEP SUCKING MY DICK FOR OKAY?

I'M ALSO NOT ACTUALLY HUMAN BUT FUCK ANYONE WHO THINKS THEY ARE BECAUSE NOTHING EXISTS AND I'M SUCH A FUCKING EDGELORD.

OP is a thieving nigger, I'm not helping him

Good call, you gotta watch out for those thieving niggers.

I have never wanted to literally die more than now, but since I'm a nigger, that's like the best news ever, right?

Stay mad.

I don't always become angry, but when I do...

It's because people assume that what they see in the mirror is all they need to know about their identity.

Until then, I drink dos-whiskey-and-pot.

Stay woke, my friends.

lmao I wonder if OP thought anyone was going to fall for this one

But honestly tho how did this turn from some literal request for lock-screen cracking to an inquisition into the human condition?

Like, seriously... this isn't a fucking puzzle of morality; I just want to know how to bypass a lockscreen. Lighten the fuck up, Jow Forums.

Psuedointellectual pls leave

Attached: give_it_back_jamal.png (1263x1060, 1.09M)

Unlock it by guessing the password

>reddit spacing

>ITT retarded nigger chimps out after getting BTFO

Stupid fucking nigger. Return the phone.

I've never seen someone with such a low IQ pretend so hard to know things.

No, this is not a pseud thread. I am literally asking a question that those with technological knowledge might answer.

No metaphors, no existential feints.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BYPASS A LOCKSCREEN ON A SAMSUNG GALAXY CORE PRIME?

This is an objective question.

Why is this difficult?

Just sell it to someone else Jamal, save up the welfare money for your own phone.

Oh, well shit - I never thought of that.

[activates omniscience]

Oh, yeah, that was it. Thanks, homie.

You are clinically retarded. The owner does not want the phone back.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Is it a 4 digit code? It will only take 5000 tries on average

DERPAHERPADERPALOWIQLETSGETOFFONOUROWNINTELLIGENCEDUUUUUURRRRRPPPP

But really I hope you suffocate while sucking your own dick.

give it back tyrone

Managed to backtrace OP and find his IP and address. Cross referenced that with a crime database filtered for petty theft. Found his mugshot, this isn't his first rodeo.

Attached: OP.jpg (474x589, 15K)

BASED you are so fucked OP pwnd