What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1522175946565.png (521x338, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
psychtoolbox.org/requirements
deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Android users are antisocial incels who run away from human interaction.

>oh god I invested at the peak of apple wtf was I thinking how can I salvage

>fun interaction
>assisting literal boomers who can't tell the difference between Facebook and Twitter

I'm pretty sure he is making fun of iPhones

>Google password
>Not using Lineage with F Droid

Attached: 1544377025392.jpg (630x630, 41K)

aplel users are so retarded they need the help of minimum wage college dropouts that they call geniuses to enter their email addresses for them

>being a 15 year old kid with a superiority complex

iBOOMERS BTFO

Attached: 1521339772537.gif (500x491, 376K)

>Being a 22yo FOSS lover with an aversion to botnets

Attached: 1544354866134.jpg (565x425, 150K)

based

>aversion to botnets
>still uses android

People are so dumb it requires more than one Apple Genius™ to explain how to use a mobile phone?

>ads on homescreen
>bubble sound effects
>you have accidentally pressed the BIXBY button
>constant popups
>multiple pages of disorganized apps
>battery drain
>cannot uninstall apps that mine your data
>no lineageOS support for your model
>no android updates after 6 months of samsung
>phone store sells even older phones with very outdated android versions
>constant dinging from notifications for trivial things
>no imessage and no allo and no facetime
>boomers hate it but they blame the phone not the OS and buy another android anyway because its so much cheaper than iphone
android is the worst thing to happen to my technologically illiterate parents and their lives would be greatly improved by using an iphone with an apple genius sit down

Poo in loo Pajeet.

You mean Samsung is the worst thing to happen to your technologically illiterate parents?
I have a Google pixel 2 and I get OTA updates (and beta ones too) the second they are sent.

The best thing you can do for a person over the age of 60 is a flip phone and an Ipad.

A tripfag not being a completely retarded faggot? This has to be a first

So 80% of Humanity are antisocial incels? Since Apple barely owns 20% of the market if that.

to be fair Samsung does the same dick-sucking at their store too.

speaking of Samsung... why the fuck do people buy their shit? I've heard a shitton of complaints, even about their most expensive phones (display burn in, decoloration, shit batteries, shit ROMs, ..., ...)

as someone who owns samsung devices and has family who likes them, it's basically that they feel more premium than other androids.
They feel good in your hand, have great displays and good cameras.

Your complaints are valid though
>expensive
they're way overpriced
>display burn in
haven't had that be an issue, they ARE amoled screens though
>decoloration
has been a problem with the main flagships across the board.
The pixel had it particularly bad.
>shit batteries
the battery life is absolute trash, even though the battery size isn't that small.
>shit roms
the stock roms are fine now (aside from battery usage) and the custom rom support is very good most of the time since the handsets are just so popular.

I would never buy Samsung again but you can do a lot worse.

>Lineage
>Android

>Apple
>Not a botnet
lol

>samsung makes the most expensive android phones
>they hide the cost in monthly payments
>phone store employees get largest commission from selling samsung phones with carrier locked bootloaders
>boomers don't read tech news and get shilled hard core by phone employees
>end up leaving store with most expensive device
>the google phones do worse BECAUSE they are cheaper and last longer
>boomers only understand android vs iphone and don't realize that different android phone manufacturers exist
>google tried to solve this problem by being more like apple, irritating phone salesmen, headphone boomers, and tech savvy users
>despite their attempts, google is largely incompetent and unable to achieve the quality level of Samsung in hardware and software
>google apps are objectively worse than samsung apps from both ease of use and privacy standpoint
>who else is left
>budget underpowered android phones with even worse hardware

I've never spoken to anyone at an Apple Store unless it was to buy something.

how the fuck do i get rid of that stupid-ass bixby feature. i'm constantly accidentally hitting the button on the left side of my galaxy s8 and then that stupid bixby app starts up. fuck samsung in the ass

based

Apple stores give the creepiest, cultish vibe. I don't understand how people walk past them without feeling deeply unsettled, let alone go in them.

tehee you can turn it off in settings but only after you agree to the Terms of service

Try typing that into google you brainlet mong.

baste

b&r

It's the same as with Apple, you're just paying more for the logo and social status.

you mean the second they are released, everyone gets an update the second it is sent out to them

Most of those people just use Android because they are poor and can't afford an iPhone. Those who are actually proud of using Android behave that way.

>afford an iPhone
iPhones are $150 cash from Walmart in any first world country, that's peanuts even for a part-time pimple faced teenage burger flipper at McDonald's.
I know it's hard for you to fathom a nation so much wealthier than yours when your toilet is a street.

Attached: 1541768295898.jpg (1165x759, 321K)

>Most of those people just use Android because they are poor and can't afford an iPhone.
Except iPhone is associated with poor people being able to afford it as a status symbol as Cook himself proclaimed, so you are wrong yet again? Even in my 3rd world country it's easily affordable. Nobody wants them though because then you'd have to buy a computer because of the walled garden and people with actual jobs don't use Apple computers but are used to either Windows for the 80% economy, Linux for servers, or BSD for real professional work since MacOS is a buggier shitty implementation of BSD cautioned against for serious computation accuracy tasks. Which yet again leaves Apple with a minority userbase of poor people using it as a status symbol, or hipsters.

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1513131115302.png (780x1025, 511K)

>gee lets see the new iphone destroying any android on geekbench
>AWESOME it also costs 1500 euros a decent bill for the perfomance
>suddenly real world speed tests pop in yourtube
>can barely beat a 500 android phone full with bloatware
>B-BUT APPLE IS THE BEST I DONT SUFFER FROM BUYERS REMORSE

He's criticizing Apple's cumbersome software
Man the heck up. You know what he's saying. STATE IT WITH CONVICTION, JUNIOR!

I only saw the geekbench stuff
is it iphone x with only 3gb of ram all over again?

Y'all getting so buttblasted over cell phones lmao.

Attached: 1488121198375.png (654x702, 414K)

I've bought a lot of Samsung stuff over the years. It costs more but (at least for me) it's always been good quality and long lasting.
I have a Samsung monitor as my secondary and I've used it almost every day since 2007 for many hours a day.
I'm only on my second Samsung phone, but my Galaxy S2 lasted about 5 years of daily use before the usb port finally stopped working. My S7 is close to 3 years old now and still going strong.

Based Satania poster

Attached: satania.jpg (2048x1152, 206K)

who the fuck watches that shitty pedo anime

Here it is, the best serve of day by based Satania user!

He's just saying what has been known forever - ios doesn't actually "just werk"

>since MacOS is a buggier shitty implementation of BSD cautioned against for serious computation accuracy tasks
What the fuck are you on about, retard?

Me

you (you)

i do

He's mocking apple users for being stupid

hell i like you.
you can come to my house and fuck my sister.

I don't need some minimum wage goblina to help me use a phone.

>ads on homescreen
>constant popups
>multiple pages of disorganized apps
>constant dinging from notifications for trivial things
Where and how specifically?
>bubble sound effects
Are you serious with this? You're unable to change notification sounds? Let's see what else you have to unpack.
>battery drain
Wow, so iPhones can be used for so long that you beg for it to finally discharge?
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3
>cannot uninstall apps that mine your data
>no lineageOS support for your model
>no android updates after 6 months of samsung
>phone store sells even older phones with very outdated android versions
All your fault for being an incompetent bumbling simpleton who can't be bothered to do any research before buying.
>no imessage and no allo and no facetime
And this is a disadvantage how? Everyone uses Instagram for chatting as well at this point, and it wasn't even originally intended for that.

>google apps are objectively worse than samsung apps from both ease of use and privacy standpoint
At least some are open source, unlike Samsung apps (whatever those are).
>who else is left
>budget underpowered android phones with even worse hardware
What is this now, especially after:
>boomers only understand android vs iphone and don't realize that different android phone manufacturers exist

>needing two tech support guys to make your phone work
lmao, are itoodlers this braindead?

based BASED

I hope its satire, but in the case that it isn't, its just sad because it goes to show how stupid Apple consumers truly are that they need to be taught how to operate their mobile OS, instead of learning themselves, when the version changes are fucking minimal to begin with

I hate this "apple is better because genius bar is helpful" meme. Sure, helpful up to the point that you're downloading games from the app store on your new iphone. But nothing else. They're fucking useless when it comes to troubleshooting anything outside user stupidity.

If you need help setting up your iphone and aren't 50+ years old then you shouldn't be buying a fucking iphone.

I mean precisely what you've read, Apple took BSD and shat all over the code with their poor implementation and the result is a buggy pile of crap cautioned against on any engineering or science site or any respectable place depending on accuracy in data and computation.
Robotic CNC-cell control especially evades their OS and you also have examples such as Psychtoolbox-3, one of the foremost tools for vision and neuroscience research
psychtoolbox.org/requirements
Timing issues with certain video cards under Apple's implementation also don't help and add onto the issues.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

deviceatlas.com/blog/android-v-ios-market-share

>Androshit popular in third world shitholes.

>iOS popular in wealthy non third world shitholes.

TELL ME ANDREETS, HOW DOES THE TRUTH FEEL?????

Attached: 1524332074751.jpg (1224x1128, 193K)

>need not one, but two "geniuses" to figure out how to use your phone
Haha why are apple users so fucking stupid

itoddlers BTFO

Of course iPoo is more popular in wealthier areas, their prices are much higher which puts them out of the price range most people in third world countries can afford, while there are android phones ranging all budgets.

I don't buy overpriced stuff, though

I use the cheapest chink phones I can find: ZTE, Xiaomi.... they are usually good enough, as long as I take care of them.
also, AFAIU, Samsung is not a single company, but a conglomerate of companies that sell electric appliances and electronic stuff under the same brand.

Boomer cope

Not sure how it is on other phones, but I get updates from my phone via my carrier (Verizon), does this happen to others?

Btw I was getting updates for my note 5 the whole life span of the device, till I got a S8+.

@68867187
(You)

Still using a Galaxy Note 3 and typing this on a Series 3 laptop from 2012 running Win7. Not sure about the newer stuff but my experience with Samsung has been good.