What are some strategies for blacklisting racial slurs from appearing in the output of my program without actually...

What are some strategies for blacklisting racial slurs from appearing in the output of my program without actually putting that slur in as part of the source code committed to the repo?

Attached: 71e.gif (640x640, 464K)

not using github

Use a third party dictionary of it, I'm sure there are some out there
Use base64 encoding so that they aren't plaintexted

Import the blacklisted words dynamically from a text file, specify in the comments that you need to provide your own blacklist to use that feature, and don't add your blacklist file to the repo.
You'll get double virtue points if you include that you won't be including a file full of slurs in order to protect the feefees of those who might view your source.
It's the only truly safe way

Make a mini checksum list

rot13

>I won't provide a list
What you should do is reference some official source on this and generate a list in the blacklist format from that source as an example program.

The best strategy is the one where you don't make software that censors words.

P A D O R U
A
D
O
R
U

t. redditors

Jow Forumstard

Newfag.

str1 = "n"+"i"+"g"+"g"+"g"+"e"+"r"

sed 's/op/fag/g'

the only reason bad words are censored is that libtards want to suppress conservative speech

Still, for a github the presence of racial slurs within a contribution is probably a good sign that that particular contribution is likely to be solely for the purpose of trolling. In common speech there are certainly reasons to let loose a nig or wop, but not when programming.

padoru padoru~

Except he's not wrong. The retard is probably only posting that because it's been quite relevant lately.

Hashes, duh

You're on the wrong website, you double nigger.

Attached: 1544066056662.jpg (624x734, 163K)

Either use a 3rd-party dictionary like said or just use hashes.

also
PADORU PADORU

Attached: gohan calvo.jpg (600x411, 53K)

>Not trusting your user to be a grown ass adult.
Your on the right track dad, thanks for being here to pwotect my whittle bwain for the scary slurs.

I could tell you but I could also say that no matter what you try to do to prevent bad words or profane things, people will ALWAYS get around it.

Learn from LEGO, YouTube, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft and many more.

— Knowledgeable N1gg3r

Damn! You just got around user's shitty little word filtering, how'd you do that?

Encode the text, that's it.

Bloom filter :^)