Attached: eqwem.jpg (480x320, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Home_router
twitter.com/AnonBabble

actually the password is maki

I do this.

>not root:openwrt

Joke's on you the password is "admin".

Actually my login is W2HUWUFQ?, only people with patrician taste know the password.

I post on Windows 10 OEM and post on reddit often. I also hold Microsoft higher than the Linux Foundation.

Who are you quoting?

>username: password
>password: admin

Attached: 1543335592962.jpg (247x223, 14K)

lmao

huh?

Welcome newfriend

holy shit :D

OK satan, please chill now

>OpenWRT
>not LibreCMC

You're a faggot.

why not do a little reverse psychology and leave the password field blank to fool the hackers?

Attached: smile.gif (500x283, 310K)

actually it's root/root

Just change your backend to process the Password instead of the password, and don't change your UI. Foolproof way to btfo leet haklers

If you think about it, there's really no such thing as a "weak" password. Of the near infinite combination of characters you could use, the odds of having your specific string guessed is less likely that being struck by lightning, twice. Though I suppose you could get into the argument that a string with few characters is bad because it can more easily be brute forced, but that's assuming the method is a, b . . . aa, ab . . .

>not LEDE

>not Gentoo
pff
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Home_router

Reimu

loving every bot

Because blank default passwords are a thing too. I had pnr on my old DIR-300.

Jokes on you, to access my router settings you need to be physically connected to the router!

are u a h*ecker?
did you h*eckh him?

Attached: 1543942260583.png (402x344, 54K)

You obviously do not know how password cracking works. Any worth their salt use password dictionaries.

Jow Forums - you friendly neighborhood meme thieves

WAYQ is not just older than Jow Forums, it's also older than /new/ you retarded electionfag.

Go ahead and try to hack me

Attached: 1438544863323.gif (500x287, 1.78M)

my ip is 1
hack me bich i bet you can't

Attached: 160928.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

>bich
you an arab?

Joke's on you, my router's password is inthecosmicweave

Yes, yes there is such a thing as a "weak" password. Especially when factoring in the human psyche in password cracking techniques, as well as dictionaries.

no im a sandnigger

Attached: 1528977102377.png (386x389, 134K)