AI can perform complex tas-

>AI can perform complex tas-

Attached: kek.png (878x812, 866K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180411161316.htm
yp.scmp.com/news/features/article/108242/mobile-phones-linked-anxiety-and-severe-depression-teens
news.sfsu.edu/news-story/digital-addiction-increases-loneliness-anxiety-and-depression
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Waymo
>self-driving leader
kek

>Guys, AI is going to be Sentient! Mark my words!

>Waymo
First time reading that name.

Every automaker is pumping billions into self driving AI, thanks to Google trying to Jew the them out of their own game. Elon Musk called google the biggest threat facing our generation. Google is literally developing AI that will make moral decisions for humans. I just don’t see how this kind of stuff will make us happier as a species when it’s running our lives. Hell, smart phones and simple internet are causing massive spikes in depression and social isolation/loneliness. Big tech CEO’s send their children to special schools where no tech is used and they prohibit the use of tablets or smart devices in their own homes

>Let me jump into my AI controlled driver-less car, it can handle peak hour traffic no proble-

What is your point, OP? You seem to be implying that AI can't perform complex tasks while the image you posted only states that people aren't using the service.

We could have safe fully self-driving cars everywhere today, the only thing you have to do to achieve it is remove all humans and human-driven cars from the roads.

>Hell, smart phones and simple internet are causing massive spikes in depression and social isolation/loneliness
*tips tinfoil hat*

shut up vargcuck

I'm not even sure that's true

>>AI can perform complex tas-
They can, there's a lot of complex tasks where getting it right 97% of the time is just fine. It's just that driving isn't one of them.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/04/180411161316.htm

yp.scmp.com/news/features/article/108242/mobile-phones-linked-anxiety-and-severe-depression-teens

news.sfsu.edu/news-story/digital-addiction-increases-loneliness-anxiety-and-depression

>Heh, brainlets. AI will replace their job soon enough....can't wait for universal basic income.

>humans can perform complex tas-
*hundreds of car collisions daily intensify*

UBI is a replacement for corrupt social programs, not real jobs.

Has to be more than 99.99% accurate for driving

>CANDLE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK CANDLE JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

>hundreds
More like millions. Humies fucking suck.

Jewgle's self driving car division

-sks. What do you think it was made for?

At 60% it'd still be better than 99% of human drivers.

Retard

It's up to you to fall in that pitfall. AI is going to bring us to new frontiers, that's an obvious fact.

Self driving cars are hardly of any significance, they have utility, but if you're worried about self driving cars then idk go back to college or something so you don't look redundant.

Idiot

>technology in early stages of development is not bug-free, which means it's impossible to achieve.
The absolute state of Jow Forumseriatric.

>the only thing you have to do to achieve it is remove all humans and human-driven cars from the roads
And animals. And debris. And snow. And pouring rain. And on, and on.