Aplay freesoftwaregood.wav

aplay freesoftwaregood.wav

Attached: 1536584856017.png (490x586, 44K)

while (true) {
suck(corporations.getCock());
puts("freesoftware bad");
}

aplay /usr/bin/*

assert(self->son != wife->son);
puts("free software bad");

aplay /dev/urandom && amixer sset 'Master' 100%

espeak -p99 -s0 "Don't worry gentlemen, I am O P, and I will service all of your cocks"

YES FREESOFTWARE BAD
PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE GOOD
FREEDOM BAD

>still believe that the proposition of a kike is freedom

>free software bad

Attached: npc.gif (650x250, 108K)

if source.found() println!("freedom bad!");

Smelly Kike good

>unironically saying "kike"

Whats the alternative? Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, etc? Wow, sure they aren't jews.

>what's BSD and the original hacker ethos?

t. kike

Free software

Free software for actual work sucks ass.
No. Gimp is not a substitute for Photoshop, LibreOffice Calc is horrendous and Linux is a meme.

Proprietary software is even worse for actual work and should not be used, period.

Gimp is not a substitute for proprietary software, it is a replacement. That which is harmful should be replaced swiftly.

You know, I think copyleft licenses might be the chadest licenses of all. I mean, think about it. You use the mechanisms of intellectual property against itself. You deny everyone the possibility of ever claiming exclusive use of some expression or idea or derivative thereof. This is not to say one cannot still profit from the use of copylefted information, rather one simply can not extract rent on the information itself.

Permissive licenses are for cucks, though, plain and simple. Oh yes, please, go ahead, take this idea, do what you want with it, Ah? You've used it as the basis for something you've made? And you're now you're claiming this combination is yours to have the expression of constrained to those who YOU feel like? That's fine. Just be sure to mention that I contributed. Since I'm a cuck, clearly the time spent creating the original was not worth anything. Yes, indeed, It is okay if I am not paid for my labors. I would not want to restrict your freedom to restrict other peoples freedom.

So what I'm saying here is if you're going to create an open source project, either copyleft that shit or write some sort of weird license that is 'restrictive' but entitles you to royalties or licensing fees on whomever you permit to make proprietary modifications to.

*Autodesk blocks you're argument*

This, but unironically.

Proprietary software sucks ass.
No, notepad is not a substitute for Notepad++. MSVC is not a substitute for GCC and Clang. Windows is horrendous and OSX is a meme.

*apelike grammatical errors block you are argument*

t. 1% seething faggot

Just get over it, already. Nobody needs shitnux or """""free"""" software, except corporations who pour money in some open source projects.

>seething
The fuck are you on? Also, wonderful arguments.