King Terry appreciation day

Today Terry would have been 49. Say something nice about him. Jannies can get tae.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZvTuAvVD8E&t

Attached: image.png (500x416, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/80rHyABCb20
web.archive.org/web/20181207003304/http://linux.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've also been awake for three days and don't know why the fuck I just posted this today. Fuck me. Let this die.

Have to admit even though the OS was weird, the underlying tech was pretty nice.

He masturbated on stream and committed suicide so will probably go to hell.

Attached: 1539673711399.jpg (1294x478, 69K)

Attached: 1535919016697.png (640x480, 397K)

IN HEAVEN THERE IS NO BEER
THAT'S WHY WE DRINK IT HERE
AND WHEN I'M GONE FROM HERE ......
ALL MY FRIENDS WILL BE DRINKIN' ALL MY BEER
wut?

>Heaven
>Heaven is a place
>a place where nothin
>nothin never happens..

he was a psycho but I miss him.
what a guy

Attached: terry.jpg (789x239, 28K)

Based trips confirm the truth
Cringe singles deny the truth

Was he hitting tab after his first sentences?

Plenty of fun comfy nights spent watching Terry's stream. I miss you buddy! FUCK THE CIA GLOW IN DARKS, TERRY WARNED US A LONG TIME AGO!

Attached: terryherdingniggers.gif (232x158, 1.05M)

Dear Terry

You had a lot of ability and were a very talented man. Although your mental health was rapidly deteriorating you still managed to develop an entire operating system all on your own and your faith in your God was strong to the very end. Those are no small feats to accomplish and they should be admired.

You are a human being and you were very badly exploited by people on the internet, many people on Jow Forums right here exploited you and took advantage of your need for womanly affection.
You gained meme status due to your increasing troubles with mental health and were exploited via youtube also.
The last few years of your life may not have been kind to you, may have filled your head with unhealthy thoughts, but I hope you have found rest, silence from those inner demons and have now shaken the immortal hand of your Lord and savior

yesterday I found that watching Terry program or do something math related (like that physics simulator video) fills me with motivation. Any other of his videos I could check out on that topic?

Jow Forums literally led to terry's death, they got him kicked out of his home, got him off his meds, and got him on the streets where he eventually died from who the fuck knows what

>where he eventually died from who the fuck knows what
didn't he jump in front of a train and commit suicide?

The age old tab vs spaces problem

Only glowies blame Jow Forums when we know it was Jow Forums who made it worse

GOD IS A PLACE YOU WILL WAIT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

Fuck he looked way older.

He isn't dead, the glowers just got him

It was that metokur video that opened the floodgates to people harassing him. Exploitation for youtube views. Hope it was worth killing a man.

You realise today is only the 10th not the 15th

The retarded mod still haven't put anything near his pic on the stick

How can everyone miss this, first thing I noticed

Yeh shit, I had two dates in my head this week. The 10th and the 15th and got them mixed up. The 10th is Doom's 25th birthday. As soon as I posted it I realized I'm a spaz.

I forgive you.

Sincerely,
GOD

Aw Yeah. Give T-dog my regards big man.

Attached: 1540922774082.jpg (599x467, 56K)

I forgave Terry as well. Upon entering heaven he was cured of all his illnesses most notably his schizophrenia and he doesn't seem to use the N-word anymore. While this may not seem like the Terry most of you know, please believe me, it was only caused by his mental health condition and he is very productive now. I gave him a new job in reprogramming and optimizing the code fabrics of heaven so he can work whenever he feels like it and the rest of his time he spends with his new girlfriend doing as he pleases bevause that's how heaven works here. All this seems to make him happy and he is a well respected member in the society of heaven. Oh and he got better at playing the drumset too.

Sincerely,
GOD

Sup God what will I get for Christmas?

Hey, at least Jim The Jew got doxxed, so now he can't even fuck his mail order bride of a gf or go on another drunk driving adventure without looking like a cow anymore.

I hope to see him in heaven someday. I miss you smartest programmer alive.

View > Autosize > Autofit Guest
View > Autosize > Stretch Guest

hado_ is reddit incarnate

cringe

Here’s for Terry:

youtu.be/80rHyABCb20

Get some sleep OP, there are people who love you (on here and irl).

Attached: 840083FB-F202-4DA2-BE32-6943A7D8EA40.jpg (1079x692, 855K)

TERRY WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

TRANNY JANNIES GET FUCKED

Attached: 1544151349329.png (1338x1880, 532K)

Attached: 1544150603465.png (993x934, 61K)

BASED

web.archive.org/web/20181207003304/http://linux.org/

They glow but you shine.

Happy Birthday Terry. You were one of the best programmers I have ever seen. Own compiler, own operating system, even with games, sprites directly in the console (there is no operating system that has this). I just loved to see it.

rip in pieces schizo

SEETHING