So it's come to this

So it's come to this.

Attached: VENGEANCE RGB PRO Light Enhancement Kit — Black -12-10.jpg (1203x811, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-s-rgb-ssd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say it was made for scammers trying to tell sell complete rigs, but with that pricing... Meh.

>RGB ram

Trying to "tell sell"? What the fuck happened there?

Looks like my mechanical keyboard did an oopsie.

this is just rgb, without the ram

When will we get fake cpus with rgb?

Who would even buy this shit?

Kids who watch YouTube all day and believe that Intel is teh best4gamingz!1

RAM used to cost that, back in the day.
Didnt get no 'now includes disco' back then but, No, Sir.

Remember when you could buy 2x4 gigs of ram at that price ?
Now you can barely pay for the "heatsink".

I paid $55.99 for the 8gb of 2000mhz DDR3 in my desktop in 2012

i've heard intel is going to do this after amd 7nm cpu's will dominate the world

whoever buys this should die of cancer to improve the human genepool for future generations

How to milk a sheep 101

If it sells, they'll make it
I use the Trident Z RGB ones and I agree this is useless, why bother when you can buy RGB RAM?

Attached: 1518365256653.jpg (500x490, 48K)

i paid like $80 for 16gb of ddr4 like... two years ago?

>fell for the 0b of RAM meme

Jow Forums did this. Hope you're proud of you gaymen's gear.

Fucking kek I'm gonna steal all RAM at work and put these in instead

>still no rgb hdd

Attached: 1238263453987.jpg (248x251, 8K)

>buy RGB RAM?
Why?

better performance

Only time I buy RGB shit if I'm selling an old PC. Add some stupid lights for a few euros and zoomers will pay 50-100 euros more for it.

Depends on LED color.

name one thing that is wrong with it
your insecurity?

t. 21y old Vengeance RGB ricer alt-tabbing to Jow Forums while playing Fortnite

teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-s-rgb-ssd

iffy uh got the stiffy uh

purge rgb ricers now

>so you blew away 300 shekels with a 4-slot mobo
>and then you realized modules are 100 shekels each
>I got just the thing

this

Some valueram and these ram coolers is the best choice.

Attached: NC-1-RAM-Heatsink-Cooler-RGB-LED-256-Color-Glow-Automatic-change-Aluminum-Heat-Sink-Shell.jpg_640x64 (638x640, 65K)

>coolers
If only they did that.

They have pads to dissipate heat to the alumnium casing.

In theory.

Top kek

Attached: a27a8bd50857f86a35c19429d2d4dd3cad9e3add230cd6003547ec29c715a211.png (350x350, 180K)

yo what if.
wht if
you buy cheap ram and this, gut it and stick it to the cheap ram, then sell it on

No, even a stock fan can produce better results than not having covers on with thermal pads and cheap aluminum housings. More surface area is more surface area.

I mean it's usually like 5 degrees and memory temps only matter if you're overclocking really high, but still.

led's wont work on the cheap ram, it needs a controller. But if you're a scummy ebay cunt then go for it, who the fuck would buy RAM on ebay, that's a recipe for disaster.

You are a genius, I bet you can easily double your money like this.

The more time I spend on Jow Forums, the more I want RGB lights in my computer. I even bought a tempered glass case for my new ryzen 7 16gb amd gpu build. It runs great and all, I love the multicolored RGB fan and the shiny lights on my new gaming motherboard, but I sit there looking at it thinking, one integrated multicolored RGB strip isn't enough. I need more. RGB is needed. I might even get these. They look cool. Might not match with my RAM though. I got non RGB ram like a fool. Also my chassis fans are no LED. Might have to be replaced.
This post is not a joke. I am being deadly serious.

I bought RGB ram(corsair rgb pro) and TG case for lulz byt it's addicting to add more rgb shit once you star.

Attached: 1490971616281.jpg (500x265, 30K)