Why are they so good at technology?

Why are they so good at technology?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1200x873, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they have a lot money

(((technology)))

hi iq

Stealing

Most of their tech startups consist of malware schemes.

A lot of American taxpayer's money.

As much as Jow Forumstards hate to admit, they are very intelligent.

only a small portion is

just like every other country in the fucking world

then why are they so good at technology?

because

they have to find a way to get their 2800 goyim slaves somehow, and also it's essential for the Yinon plan..

Israeli here. Imo the main reason is that economy is so shit that you got to have a relatively high paying job in order to live worry free

Attached: 12.png (1008x709, 661K)

Gini coefficient for Israel doesn't seem to be that shabby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_income_equality
So what is the problem you have in mind?

/thread

Literally Zionism and mossad.
Israel had agreeds wtih top americans schools to send and recibe students and agreeds in top research centers.

Israel build zones low taxes for big companies as Intel and gives money if move to israel.

Professor in big universities get a lot projects for militar usage, startUPs get money from mossad for spies,weapons or tech, mossad training a lot hackers or infiltates for cyberattacks.

Imagine made company,get money sell special technology to goverments and then sell consumer friendly tech baked by militar money

because they are stealing it from America

Because
And
Also
And again
Also, this kike is a liar, economy here is quite okay.

Full disclosure, I'm just a Christian Arab that is stuck in this hellhole.

>Christian Arab that is stuck in this hellhole
you sure you aren't a terrist, m8

OY VEY

Please fuck jewish women

Sir, what in the world are you talking about? Israel, other than the technology the US gives them, has awful technological standards, almost as bad a Japan's. Have you ever even been to Israel?

small landmass so they can't rely on natural resources, they're a western nation with modern infrastructure, good business policies, etc

just how are they good at technology? it's just another sandnigger hellhole

Found the kike.

They're fucking disgusting, I'm not ever going to stoop to such a low.

Kinda true.

>almost as bad a Japan
MUH FAX MACHINES. If it's not broke, don't fix it, faggot.

>it's ok when japan does it because it's the infallible nation where my games and cartoons come from

Most Israelis are struggling in overdraft.
Does your chart take into account high taxes to fund all of the politicians and the military?

Attached: 1527031013561.jpg (396x385, 20K)

>almost as bad a Japan's
I was a post doc in Japan. What on earth are you talking about!?

maybe because when they stop being on top, hordes of people will invade their country and kill them.

>unpunished industrial espionage
>40B gibs from the amerigoys
>allowed to violate IP laws and sanctions because they pay off governments

Because they get a shitton of money from the US for no reason.

Yes, it's ok when Japan does it, fucking gaijin.

Why did you bring China into this??

The reason is because Israel is very similar to the soviet union.This is because a lot of the people who founded, run and make up Israel are either Russian or from a former soviet union republic. In soviet union it was cool if you were interested in STEM. The soviet Union wanted people to go into STEM because it lead to the most technological advances for the country. In america its almost considered uncool to go college for STEM. I go to college in america but i am a Russian citizen who has family in Israel. Btw Im not some crazy Zionist or anything. Im not saying Israel is superior or anything. I am just trying to convey my experience. The story of Israel is basically identical to the native Americans. I dont think the israel's justification for the land (the bible states it is there land ) is valid but the British mandate is. If it is fair is another question. One that i believe has no answer and is pointless to think about.

Only kind of true. They do have American taxpayer's money but in the form of military aid that can only be spent on American weaponry.

i thought that was american money.

*wins all of your nobel prizes*
*invents basically everything of importance*
nothing personal goys

>I'm paying for my wife's son education, it's good for the economy

Attached: npclet.png (882x1025, 246K)

>This is because a lot of the people who founded, run and make up Israel are either Russian or from a former soviet union republic.
I thought Jews coming from the US had key positions in power. Or are they a minority?

The Soviet Union was a shithole that contributed fuck all to the technological advancements, but managed to steal the nuclear bomb blueprints and kickstart their space program by using German engineers.

another israeli here.

this is true.
the economy is struggling under gibs to ultra orthodox jews(memes are true) which get free bux in return for their political power.
also funding the military with 60Billion ILS a year, and settlements which get 40%-100% more funding than cities not built on stolen grounds.
the market is not so competitive because of a lot of regulation.

Hi-Tech is the highest paying field in Israel.

>The Soviet Union was a shithole
Yes
>that contributed fuck all to the technological advancements
No. Did you ever hear about Sputnik? Laika? Abrikosov?

Gives 'em access to the goy mind

Attached: wonder.gif (480x640, 3.07M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T-34
>The T-34 is a Soviet medium tank that had a profound and lasting effect on the field of tank design. At its introduction, the T-34 possessed an unprecedented combination of firepower, mobility, protection and ruggedness. Its 76.2 mm (3 in) high-velocity tank gun provided a substantial increase in firepower over any of its contemporaries; its well-sloped armour was difficult to penetrate by most contemporary anti-tank weapons. When it was first encountered in 1941, German general Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist called it "the finest tank in the world" and Heinz Guderian affirmed the T-34's "vast superiority" over existing German armour of the period. Although its armour and armament were surpassed later in the war, it has often been credited as the most effective, efficient and influential tank design of the Second World War.

Unfortunately might is right. Fagestinians that stayed turned into suicide bombers. The ones that left own cell phone repair stores and are rich fatasses. It does't matter about principal, only matters about what is best for your life, instead of getting addicted to tramadol in whatever land they're in. Did you return to RU? How was the US?

Habibi

>orthodox jews
forgot about them shits.
every bit of that comment is so true.

Attached: 1541093106083.jpg (800x1200, 150K)