Software engineer here. Do we need a segregated workplace? I'm so scared of getting #MeToo'd, anons...

Software engineer here. Do we need a segregated workplace? I'm so scared of getting #MeToo'd, anons. What can I do to ensure that I don't have to work with a woman?

Attached: ME TOOO.jpg (2290x1322, 600K)

literally not an issue. Don't act like an idiot and you'll be fine.

not one single one of them is rapeable
i promise you they tried to sleep their way up the corporate ladder only to realize they are hideous and unwanted at which point they started crying rape

Attached: 1516392051896.png (831x517, 776K)

Yes. If black science man can be tempted to rape, then no man is safe from #MeToo.

Attached: #MeToo.png (560x315, 102K)

>not one single one of them is rapeable
Then you're not trying hard enough

Attached: 1541750110052.gif (500x288, 285K)

It is a massive fucking issue dealing with your co-workers who are horrible communicators and take huge offense if you don't satisfy their politically motivated expectations and behaviors

That's why it's the perfect crime, nobody is going to believe someone would risk prison for that

Somehow, the mainstream media is completely avoiding the NDT rape story. Because he's a liberal hero? WTF?

Attached: Neil Degrasse Tyson #MeToo.png (1024x768, 960K)

would work with / 10

rest of them need to be sgregated

Attached: Screenshot 2018-12-10 at 18.04.15.png (246x296, 141K)

The one on the far right and the one in purple look aight

>Somehow, the mainstream media is completely avoiding the NDT rape story. Because he's a liberal hero?

NTD is on PBS & childrens's shows. It's like finding out Mr Rogers was a pedophile all along.

Attached: NDT #MeToo.jpg (615x400, 95K)

>bill cosby -> rapist
>neil de grass tyson -> rapist

hmmmm... there seems to be a pattern there, but I can't point my finger at it...

They're both n______?

black hat in the middle second row might be Michael Jackson

That may be true, but look at what happened with Neil Tyson. Even the ugly ones will claim they got raped for attention.

nationalists???

With competence comes less female coworkers

Cosby & NDT are 100% innocent & are good people. Only a Racist would think they're guilty.

Attached: Rapists.jpg (480x360, 20K)

According to whose definition of an idiot?

Sorry I'm disgusted by myself too. Whom did black science dude rape? I missed the story, someone give a quick rundown.

Just don't get flirty or overly friendly with coworkers. Be pleasant and professional and stick mostly to work related conversations. It's not difficult. You sound like a NEET honestly.

>n=2
>a pattern
Pick one, you brainlet.

>Just don't get flirty or overly friendly with coworkers.
you fucks destroy all the fun in everything. the only reason for me to go to work are hot female colleagues hitting on me and flirting...

SJW are cancer.

They only hit on you because if they don't you become hostile and treat them like shit.

Neil, is that you? I'm sorry man, I'm not that great with scientific data analysis like you.

Maybe you could educate me how big a pool of niggers I need to confirm the pattern...

>Jow Forumsentooman
>LARPing as /sci/entist
How much of a faggot can one be?

Work isn't made to be fun.

obviously, according to SJW retards... And then you are expected to spend 8h per day there. Of course this country will go to shit.

They are all liberals, haven't you noticed?

I work in HR and I administer open workspace offices and conventional cubicle floor plans. Open floor plans have been a nightmare. Every blank stare or quick glance is a complaint and subtle accusation. In our cubicle offices men segregate themselves and are more productive. We encourage group meetings with no meetings involving pairs. HR is now included in all meetings as an independent witness, used to be that an informal warning could be issued for things like breaks in the company internet/cell phone policy but now everything is a full write up. The consequence has been a 4 fold increase of write ups for women. Men are now reporting more women for harassment and intervention. I have fired more women than men for conduct in the past 3 years. My suggestion is to report everything if a woman acts weird around you maybe she glances at you too often or messages you too frequently or she trys to use face to face time and phone calls when email is more appropriate, be proactive. Make sure to say her behavior makes you uncomfortable and that you value her as a coworker and her contribution to the team but she is a bit inappropriate.

>My suggestion is to report everything if a woman acts weird around you maybe she glances at you too often or messages you too frequently or she trys to use face to face time and phone calls when email is more appropriate, be proactive.
so, report women who want to flirt/communicate with you.. lol, is this something taken out of the "1984" novel?

The absolute state

>works in HR
>not a middle aged latina
doubt.jpg

Never talk to female colleagues. Never be left alone with female colleagues. Never mentor or tutor female colleagues.

> if they don't you become hostile
It's the other way round, they flirt because he isn't hostile.

Why do ugly women cry wolf about rape.

You talk like you know him personally.

Do you think we should believe all women, too?

Just say you're gay and a bottom. At best you'll be able to escalate the corporate ladder by sucking the dick of your boss.

Attached: promotions.png (509x731, 859K)

Work is not a place to make friends/find a spouse. Your coworkers are not your friends. You should have friends and look for romance outside of your workplace.

Don't touch them, don't be around them one on one, don't meet them outside the workplace.

this is just propaganda to make you work harder idiot.

Wouldn't that draw suspicion to you? The norm is you're SUPPOSE to interact with coworkers and if you especially avoid the females, they might think your sexist. That in itself might get you #MeToo'd. Think about: what is the main cause that most girls use to lie about rape? The man who was accused usually did something that displeased the accuser. Some examples include breaking up with the girl and she wanted revenge.

Lol imagine actually believing this. I use my wagecuck job exclusively to meet women. Try not being hideous next time so you can have normal healthy interactions with members of the opposite sex.

Yes, that is an absolute state

People who are overly scared of normal interaction causing negative results lack the experience to properly read and act in these situations. You're projecting yourself and self-perceived at least semi-socially aware into a thread full of probably the opposite.

Report every woman you work with to HRD for racist remarks.

implying anyone would metoo ur ugly ass lmao

Some sectors expect people to spend the majority of their day at work, for example finance and the tech hubs. This is why companies started offering benefits such as free catering, table tennis tables, gyms and other recreational activites on campus. To make employees tolerate being at work for 10-12h.

How do you suppose anyone find friendship and romance outside of the workplace in such a situation?

This guy gets it, a few qt 18 year olds make work bearable

Attached: image.png (1264x711, 1.19M)

Segregation is not going to sate them, they want total domination. My thoughts: if your colleague is a female, kill it. If you work with a female, then it is going to put you in prison anyway. Some higher up at EA just got fired because a female wanted his position but the man got it instead, so she accused him of something, it was he-said-she-said, and the company fired him. So either you lose your job because a female gets you fired, or you lose your job for killing a coworker. I think you do more good for the world of you take down as many females with you as possible. It only takes a few incidents for females to start rethinking their plan to take over. They have no loyalty or honor, as soon as they feel threatened, they'll abandon the whole thing.

He didn't. He was flirting with a woman at some kind of event and she got uncomfortable and left, then she went on to screech #metoo

Just like Aziz Ansari's case
>invite woman back to your place
>invite her to bed
>she declines
>he says okay
>she leaves
>writes up an anonymous hit piece against him because she felt so cornered and attacked and in danger
Not even kidding, that's what happened.

These women think what they went through is 100% identical to actually being raped.

Attached: 1489128479008.jpg (480x318, 24K)

Did you just overdose on memes or were you always this pathetic?

Maybe instead of harassing women for talking about their sexual assault experiences you guys should work on not being disgusting ugly short incels so women would want to date you?

Just a thought

wow this thread is full of roasties and cucks

>wanting to date wymen
HA

Don't wash yourself, let your hair grow wild and unkempt, wear the same clothes (including underwear) for weeks on end (even sleeping in them), and don't brush your teeth. When in the presence of one offer them a jar of toe pickings jam. That'll keep the roasties away.

The Muslims predicted and made a solution to this issue hundreds of years ago. Just segregate men and women and it's better for everyone
>men don't get distracted by thots and can actually do work well
>women can't lie about being #metoo'd because they aren't supposed to be in contact with men anyway

Fucking hell, all of you children, go form a line and jump off a bridge.
Believe it or not, the rest of society is perfectly capable of keeping work professionell.

another benefit is higher birthrates

Attached: 1488587357910.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Don't work with unattractive women.

Attached: 1438750099745.gif (300x200, 903K)

Nice argument fuckwit, you jump too

No jury on Earth would believe that a beta like you would dare to rape

Attached: neckbeard.png (345x337, 127K)

And look at how backwards Muslims countries are today. Thank u, next.

Lets be honest, most women are shit at working anyway. What else are we supposed to do when they are only good for fucking (at best).

Attached: 1472426622383.gif (295x216, 1.99M)

only backwards because of foreign intervention and wahhabbi funding. Look at iran or afghanistan in the early 20th century and you'll see that they used to be pretty decent places.

I didn't ask for your picture?
Weird flex but ok.

>expecting an argument for his assblasted incel rage

Attached: 1512516567337.png (645x729, 80K)

>gets called for cringe
>doubles down

Attached: 1442069045976.jpg (500x375, 33K)

>I DIND AXTH FOR YOURTH PICTHURE BUH OKAYZ LOL

Attached: 1436817978638.jpg (334x310, 43K)

Yeah, I had to google this cause i thought the Tyson rape thing was some sort of Jow Forums meme. Turned out he actually assaulted those women and the media is just hiding it because NDT is a media darling.

It's stuff like this that makes women like me lose faith in men and the media. Kavanaugh was basically tried & convicted in the court of public opinion, but NDT is still seen as a "saint" after what he did. This isn't right.

>Why do ugly women cry wolf about rape.

One of them is ugly, but the other is actually pretty hot desu.

Attached: Degrasse Tyson Rape Victims.jpg (636x382, 55K)

Why do so many liberals still insist Bill Cosby and NDT are "innocent" despite actual hard evidence? wtf?

It's simple, record everything secretly and never ever allude to the fact that you are recording.
Even in a state where recording people is illegal, at best they can only financially punish you for it and being fined quick and easy is better than engaging in false rape charges for even a second longer.

Attached: deadpool critiques your outfit.jpg (560x400, 32K)

It doesn't matter. Women will just say you did something that wasn't recorded and HR will always believe/side with the woman.

They can't say shit when you 1-upped them first and threatened public outrage bringing chaos to the case because chaos goes in your favor when there is evidence, when the bitch has been put into a place of suspicion (doesn't matter whether she's a liar or not at this point, suspicion is all needed to spark public engagement which isn't in her favor alone), and when the system risks denying a potentially innocent man evidence in the eyes of the public (which again goes to your favor since the judicial system seeks to evade public inclusion into cases as much as possible).
The incentives here are manipulating reputation, suspicion, and potential for two-sided fallout and not just one-sided by threatening to include the public into this case which is an easy thing to pull in the current climate.
When you make your case on all these fronts, then both the bitch and the judicial party will be put into an awkward place, cemented by the fact that you showcase that you don't give a fuck about the extent of money you are willing to spend and even are ready to politicize the shit with the usual funding programs in tow by interested parties and your side of the public.

>The incentives here are manipulating reputation, suspicion, and potential for two-sided fallout and not just one-sided by threatening to include the public into this case
Cool justice system, Amerifats.

Because they weren't following Islam properly. They were doing good but Islam made a resurgence and everything went to shit.

I'll make interacting with women at the workplace really, really fucking simple for you:

>woman keeps all conversation and correspondence between you strictly about work, never talks about her personal life or asks about yours

This is a sign that she doesn't want to be friendly, just be cordial and don't try to discuss anything with her other than necessary correspondence to do your job.

>woman starts conversation with you and talks about non-work-related stuff like her personal life, something she did / is planning on doing, or asks you a non-work-related personal question

This is a sign that the woman wants to be on friendly terms with you, feel free to converse with her about non-work-related topics like what you did last weekend, your hobbies, or interesting things that you have going on in your life. Steer clear of any topics that are sexual, political, or religious in nature. Also, don't be the one to start the conversations with her all the time; if she stops initiating conversations with you and you're the only one who initiates conversation multiple times in a row then stop doing that and wait for her to initiate a conversation.

Girls sometimes do this stupid thing where they see a new guy who kinda interests them and they'll go up and be all friendly and chat him up a few times but then for one reason or another decide that they don't really like him "like that" and will just stop going out of their way to talk to / be friends with the guy without saying anything to the guy. The guy thinks she is still interested in him or at least wants to be his friend so now he continues to talk to her every time he sees her and still sends her texts and shit while she keeps her conversation and text responses short and punctual thinking that he'll surely "get the hint". This continues for a while and the girl gets more and more annoyed / frustrated with the situation but still doesn't fucking tell the guy anything. Don't be that guy.

It's the judicial system anywhere in the world.
It doesn't matter how it's crafted, if you are innocent and are ready to use the public in your favor and create chaos for all parties and go all-out like a reckless warrior without regard while making it obvious that you are maniacal and ready to lose everything to fight this, there are elements which will always buckle to the pressure. Either the accusing party will pull out, or the judicial system will have to now take a more neutral and delicate stance to suppress their own human element (such as bias).

>how to run scared

Eugh

Today sure. But that's because of western notAtheist intervention. A millennia ago they were having a golden age centuries before the Catholics had their enlightenment

basically if you're the type of person who needs to ask it's probably because you're a creep who is disliked by women anyway so you should probably just not talk to women in general

This must be a joke.

Attached: 2018-12-10_220956.png (277x435, 265K)

>This must be a joke.

Yeah, and this is the woman that Neil DeGrasse Tyson assaulted. It just goes to prove that rape isn't always about wanting to bang a "hot chick."

Attached: NDT Rape Victim.jpg (960x960, 157K)

Just take a look at the women Bill Cosby drugged & fucked... it really makes you wonder wtf they were thinking.

Attached: Cosby Rape Victims.jpg (1361x958, 249K)

I knew Michael Jackson was still among us

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-195019_Clover dev.jpg (1080x1112, 588K)

Reminder that the majority of teachers in the education system are women, and any Patriarchy or rape culture that exists in the world came out as a result of women nurturing it in children via the education system, so it's women responsible for Patriarchy and rape and feminists are now ironically fueling the Patriarchy and rape culture to become even smarter and more improved.

Attached: wise-nigga.jpg (1026x568, 55K)

they were probably younger at the time

Holy shit

We don't need any other proofs that ugly women are highly problematic. The time has come to fight them.

Those are all men except that asian girl in the left.

She could def. Get it but her eyes hint at extreme bitterness and liberalness.

More like me too please

Sure, definitely an Islam resurgence and not the cold war military industrial complexes funding and arming their fringe insurgent groups

As a software developer working in small company (~300 empl.) i never had any female colleagues. Does this count as segregated workplace?

Attached: ebkcwa.png (714x1000, 469K)

Just pretend you suck dick. Mention your boyfriend. Nobody is gonna MeToo a gay person.

It was actually inbreeding. Their average IQ dropped like a rock over 1000 years. That's why 90% of them live like retards and a handful live like kings and bantz with world leaders