Currently running debian buster/sid as my daily OS. Always wanted to give Fedora a go...

Currently running debian buster/sid as my daily OS. Always wanted to give Fedora a go. Is it better or worse for my use (shitposting and kino watching)?

Attached: fedora.png (2000x2000, 118K)

it's far more polished and stable since is an actual release, testing is not maintained well

Install gentoo

Its ok.
just install rpmfusion 1st thing in and you should be fine.

It's really good, kde has been brought up to speed since 25 (when the kde spin was the worst kde experience), install RPM fusion and the available codecs and you'll be set.

RPMFusion free and non-free are essential. Fedora is a great distro.

But who actually uses kde unironically?

People who know how garbage gnome 3 is?

Attached: 1542815834641.gif (710x828, 21K)

>thinking kde and gnome is all there is
the absolute state of zoomers

I'm sorry I thought we were talking about DEs that mattered :^)

I want to like this distro but it drives me fucking nuts. Nvidia drivers always fucking fight me. I always have to manually install and blacklist. RPM fusion driver install just won't work.

Than we wouldn't have talked about KDE, dummy.

>one of the most used DEs
>doesn't matter
Try again

Attached: 1543792518119.png (600x891, 230K)

>one of the most used DEs
Then why do you dismiss Xfce?

Never said I did? Why I said ONE of the most, not a lot of people like gnome 3, I merely stated an alternative to it, and was saying how much better the kde had gotten since fedora 25 (if anyone remembers that). If you like xfce, go on and use it, it's another alternative to gnome 3. Don't put words in my mouth like you put cocks in yours.

Attached: 1542579658795.jpg (960x958, 215K)

With that logic windows is the best OS because it is the most used.

>I'm sorry I thought we were talking about DEs that mattered :^)
You are either a different user and can't follow reply chains or you clearly dismissed everything besides KDE and Gnome.

Are you and ?
You shitposted and got shitposted back at, all because I didn't mention "your favorite DE here", whats next, you're gonna take your ball and go home too?
I was saying in the sense of alternatives matter, user was dismissing a large alternative.

Attached: 1542455748313.jpg (835x755, 290K)

>Both good, but if you have a stable system with your hardware; don't hop!
>Otherwise:
+Fedora. Fresh software, new kernels = better security.
+Debian. Don't have to do an in-place upgrade every 6 months.

Just switched from Arch to Debian (stable) via Gentoo. Coming back to Debian again is super comfy, the install was a breeze

Attached: 1543857006870.jpg (640x622, 90K)

top meant for

Wow, you are an actual retard.
I asked who uses kde unironically and then you replied that it is used by anyone who knows how garbage gnome 3 is, IMPLYING THERE ARE ONLY KDE AND GNOME. Had nothing to do with you not mentioning my favorite DE, you daft fucking idiot.

>user was dismissing a large alternative
and you dismissed them all, exept the 2 shittiest of them all, Gnome and KDE.

Are you even allowed to post here zoomer?

>I don't mention other DEs
>shitposts at me
>shitposts back
>gets assmad that I shitpost, thinks I'm dismissing every other DE, specifically brings up how I didn't mention xfce
You're starting to sound insecure about me not mentioning xfce, I never implied anything, you're the one getting mad that I only mentioned kde, if you're going to act this room temp IQ over it, then I'm glad I never mentioned xfce. You have to be 18 to post here.

Attached: 1542742870494.jpg (836x543, 139K)

INSTALL GENTUGNULINUXBUNTU!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, by that logic only follows that windows matters. now, before you shitpost back that windows does not matter, lets take a moment here and focus on the fact, how you used the word logic, while utterly failing to follow it, you illiterate fuck.

Not once did I mention xfce

Not only do you think there are only 2 DEs, you also think there are only 2 posters in this thread. My sides are about to go into fucking orbit dude. Just stop.

I don't think you understand how anything works, never implied at all nor did I dismiss any other DEs, you're the one saying I did, because you lack basic language skills, if you aren't , then shit I got a different guy, is on his own case and he got his own answer. Maybe you can't follow a chain of replies? Also XFCE sucks.

Attached: 1540517414947.png (1011x874, 465K)

kde sucks. So does gnome.

it's best distro, desu

Attached: fedoracool.jpg (847x1175, 295K)

why is it the best distro?

>its far more polished and stable
Its as polished and stable as ubuntu 16.10 is.

kek its not. Its just boomers trying to cope with red hat going down the drain.