The Trojan is in, I repeat - the Trojan is in

techpowerup.com/250509/ex-hardware-fr-gpu-editor-damien-triolet-jumps-ship-from-amd-rtg-to-intel

The Trojan is in, I repeat - the Trojan is in.
Proceed according to plan. Operation "kvetch" is continuing as scheduled.

Attached: 1543440273006.png (900x980, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ww2vNAjN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being anti-semitic.............or else

Is anyone in intel not a former AMD employee now?

probably not, and that's the real reason amd can barely compete. they treat their people like shit

>AMD can barely compete
|
|>
|
|
|

yep, they just recently finally reachieved parity and we're already seeing the beginnings of the people who did it, jumping ship before they get shitcanned because there's nothing for them to do since amd loves riding archs until long after they've stopped being competitive. I say this as someone who would love some competition for intel since strong competition is a buyers heaven. but you'll see via become a strong and steady competitor of intel before amd.

*kvetching intensifies in the distance*

content filled post
low quality retard
hmm..i wonder who is more knowledgable here......

Intel is just poaching everyone from AMD at this point.

*Piednoel intensifies*

>Intel is just poaching
Yes, yes, purge the losers away from AMD and into the absolutely TOXIC active. Intel can have em all.

kek, I know that pokemon

>STOP KVETCHING AND BUY IT user
Implying shills are low-effort

Attached: DELID CIA.png (774x255, 1.51M)

3/10

>AMD can barely compete
2700X matches (+/- 2%, a margin of error) 8700K in gaymen and absolutely OBLITERATES it in serious productivity/multitasking, while being much more efficient and quite cheaper.
Also:

Attached: INTURD BTFO SO HARD IT'S LITERAL ANUDDA LOLOLCAUST.jpg (1752x811, 466K)

>guy moves from AMD's GPU division to work on Intel's GPU
>Pajeet shills start talking about CPUs
Contact your team leader immediately. This kind of scattergun posting will NOT be tolerated and your wages WILL be withheld if it continues. Today's agenda is pushing Intel GPU as superpower 2020 so please stick to it.

Attached: 1544027506871.png (4366x2638, 3.42M)

>Intel GPU superpower 2020
>14~16nm in more than 20 years after the last unsuccessful attempt
>what can possibly go wrong

Attached: 1998 i740 Intel discrete GPU.jpg (700x452, 85K)

Attached: Burgerlard Amazon #1 CPU.png (309x417, 1010K)

you realize that competition involves more than who has a better flagship product don't you?

>R5 2600
>Flagship

where is that cunt? next horizon event made him close his account. did he kill himself?

dude if you wanna get people excited for amd again then why the fuck aren't you talking about the new athlon chips?

Probably. Can't wait for Zen 2 holocaust day.

Attached: 1539107572471.png (698x396, 34K)

HI someone who has only been following cpus since bulldozer.

Loser after loser who sucked up to or was hired by the snake oil salesman that is Raja on the verge of being let go.

AMD is really hurting.

nope they did the exact same thing after k8

>where is that cunt?
Preparing to slit his wrists while lying in a rusted bathtub and listening to this playing in the background:
youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

U seem MA

the guy responsible for saying fury series was a dream for overclockers is finally going to intel

good good

Kek.

I work at AMD and it does feel a bit like Intel's training school. We let TSMC do all the work anyway.

AMD is dying even their last effort ryzen isnt doing fine against coffee lake

0/10.

Also when AMD and Nvidia are already working on 7nm GPUs

>Nvidia are already working on 7nm GPUs
noVideo is a whole 1 full year behind RTG, matey. They're not working on no jack shit after the immense fiasco that is the snake oil selling Ponzi scheme scam called ReTardX. I mean, sure, they WILL have 7nm eventually, but by that time 7nm Radeons will be already selling everywhere like hot cakes for roughly a year in advance. nGreedia 'dun goofucked up royally.

why intel keeps hiring all the marketers?

They're literally throwing pixie dust in face of their VERY PISSED investors by making it seem like they're gaining massively by "stealing" absolute TOXIC active trash from AMD. They sincerely and completely unironically DON'T GET IT AT ALL. They absolutely unironically believe that there's some value in such garbage as Raja and other low tier shit from which AMD themselves was planning to get rid off eventually. They're gravely mistaken, but they JUST DON'T GET IT. Farting Sound will be a colossal flop, a truly hilarious circus of a shitshow.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ww2vNAjN0

> saying fury series was a dream for overclockers

This triggers me because you dumb fducks never actually watched the interview with Joe when he made that statement and thus take it out of context. Joe was talking about the reference PCB fury was using and his statement was correct - the fury pcb was so massively overbuilt it could handle far beyond what the silicon could. Sadly the silicon couldn't be pushed very far.

Attached: 1415555848431.jpg (419x304, 19K)

>it could handle far beyond what the silicon could >Sadly the silicon couldn't
Kek.

Where was this poll taken? Jow ForumsAMD?

i740 is a bad example because it wasn't even intel's attempt in the first place - it wasn't their design, they just bought existing 2d and 3d designs, shitty ones, and glued them together.

Attached: INTURDED.png (732x312, 1.75M)

It was their in-house pooduct, you dumb shit. It's other third parties which were making cards licensed and based off of Intel's, not other way around.

This user is right. Intel is poaching all of Poojeet in Chief Raja's people, who are a bunch of losers. Anyone with brain cells to rub together is staying at AMD because 1. They are the underdog and there is some sort of extra sasifaction working and beating companies who's RnD budget is bigger than your market cap. 2. AMD seems to be run by engineers/more technically inclined people at the moment, instead of bean counters and marketeers. Seems to me talented people hate working under Je- I mean bean counters. 3. FUCK INTEL

That's completely wrong though. They bought out tech companies with existing graphics chip tech and slapped it all together into what's known as i740. That's a fact, they didn't design shit in it.

>Anyone with brain cells to rub together is staying at AMD
B-b-b-BUT KELLER THO

is that a "yes" ?

Attached: 1543241975159.png (1327x1222, 69K)

>overclocked components run hot
Wow what a discovery.

Attached: 1539237186694.png (400x400, 13K)

>the level of discussion with AMDrones

Attached: 1533901898627.jpg (401x271, 25K)

>but 85°C on AIO is fine
The state of Intel-aviv shills in 2018.

Good let Intel have the morons that made Vega and bulldozer amd/atis worse CPU and gpu ever

Keller is one of the best project managers and architects in the industry. He can do what he wants. He also commands an absurd salary. After he helped Zen, AMD really didn't need him and Keller isn't going to stay and do grunt work or push papers. Maybe if AMD goes after ARM again with K12 or whatever they might hire him back.

I'll give you a top tip; at Intel its the foundry guys that hold all the power.

So they're finished.

Read into it as much as you like but if the Foundry teams say your design can't/isn't going to be built then the designers hit the drawing board again.

>90c? Why do you need 100c for? Enjoy the warmth of 120+ c spaceheater, Jow Forumsoy.

>AMD can barely...

Attached: 2018_12_11_21_24_25_Window.jpg (1118x464, 116K)

INTEL
10nm CPUs
This folder is empty

user@consumerhardware:/# ls /amd/gpu/good
user@consumerhardware:/# ls -a /amd/gpu/good
.. . .comingsoon2025

U seem MA