*SIGH*

*SIGH*

Attached: OGRE.png (581x165, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ww2vNAjN0
youtube.com/watch?v=MZvxF7SbwLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those lakes are looking dry.

JUST™ a reminder that 7nm Zen 2 comes out at the beginning of next year. By the time """Intel's 7nm""" will be out, Zen will already be on 5 or even 3.
It's literally all ogre. You absolutely cannot defend this any now EVEN IF you were completely brainwashed and directly bribed by Intel.

WHAT? NO WHY!!!!??? THEY JUST HAD TO BURN THEMSELVES DOWN TO THE GROUND??????????
WHY
ARE
THEY
PULLING
AN
APPLEL??????

DELIT DIS GOY

Attached: Roadmap-Intel-10nm.jpg (622x435, 76K)

>a fucking lake

My bet is on paper launch of icelake in late 2019 with only a handful on units available, like cannon lake's launch.

Kek, a new le memey is born.

>Meteor Lake
Uh-oh

Attached: 1543231195449.jpg (600x442, 86K)

Intel has Knights landing and Xeon Phi. Nothing else matters.

>t.

Attached: 1543448512572.jpg (1200x1553, 390K)

kek I was going say Lava Lake, but that works just as well.

>Intel has Itanium. Nothing else matters
>STOP BUYING ATHLON 64s REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>WHY!!!!???
youtube.com/watch?v=s1Ww2vNAjN0
~
youtube.com/watch?v=MZvxF7SbwLA

He got fired remember?

Attached: 1543366511030.png (698x840, 660K)

>intel 7nm in 2022

more like 2028 because intel 10nm was roadmapped for 2015 mass production rofl

FUck Intel, FUck diversity in tech companies, fuck bribery, fuck hardware security exploits, fuck intel

Attached: 1543598293579.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>3 years late on 7nm
AMD will be at 5nm by then... how will they cope?

it's only called that because you need a lake of water to stop them from throttling

this would be funny as fuck if AMD copied Intel's slides with "poor track record" and "inconsistent supply chain" when AMD launch 7nm in a couple of months

Attached: 1499828465338.png (1500x844, 46K)

>4 glued together desktop die
I wonder what steps Intel is going to take to avoid "gluing" their cpu dies together.

Attached: 1521369447948.webm (720x404, 1.8M)

Checked.

...the don't. They glued shit together on dry horse cum, with Cascade Fail and Comic Fake.

They weld them together with the heat generated by the CPUs themselves

Attached: INTURDED.png (732x312, 1.75M)

nice triples

Is that "Intel's glue"?

>coffin lake

>Pooper Look

>Pooper Leak

how do I get a job at amd marketing?

Don't lie, don't be greedy, don't be a jew.

14nm
14nm*
14nm**

>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++∞

>2015
>buy into 14nm skylake

>2019
>intel is still selling 14nm skylake
>amd has similar IPC, but struggles to bring clocks in line

I don't know if I should be happy that my 6700k is still on par with current IPC, or mad because I can't purchase more IPC even if I wanted it

They should take marketing ques from capcom

SKYLAKE
SUPER SKYLAKE
SUPER SKYLAKE: TURBO EDITION
ULTIMATE SKYLAKE: 14nm+++++++ HYPER EDITION

>AMD
>Struggles to bring clock
You are literally talking right out of your ass right now. AMD doesn't struggle jack shit, as "clock restriction" is due to 14nm LPP on which gen1 and Zen+'s cores are built upon. It's NOT AMD's fault or problem. If Intel were, let's say, to built a CPU on same 14nm LPP nodes, they'd have same exact clock-restricted cores. There is no "struggling", as AMD was fully aware and well prepared for this even before gen1 Zen was just announced. They didn't expect "MUH 5 NIGGERHURTZ" or anything of similar sort from a completely new and absolutely raw, unpolished pioneering product. Hell, gen1 Zen even EXCEEDED AMD's own expectations greatly.

Ayy LMAO.

Thats 2 new socket change every years.

English language, do you speak it?

私は英語をよく理解していない

Somebody post the chink repellent pasta.

不自由です。

>Japanese
>Chink