>MSI
>Seagate

whats wrong with intel

You're lacking an SSD

running awfully low on wattage. better get a 1200w psu

do I really need one?

do you really need a graphics card?
do you really need more than 4 cores?
do you really need more than 8gb of ram?
do you really need a computer at all?

The only positive thing I can say is that the memory looks alright

weak bait

>do you really need a graphics card?

yes or i cant play games

>do you really need more than 4 cores?

yes or i cant play games

>do you really need more than 8gb of ram

not really

>do you really need a computer at all

yes its 2018

why do I need an SSD

No you dont need SSD this days, you need M2 NVME disk for that amazing blazing speed, you wont see loading screen on fortnite, trust me mate, go buy it tomorrow

Pre-built PC from early 2018/10

It's a fine setup if all you want is good graphics in games but it's lacking in some ways. If you can get an RTX 2080 around the same price as the 1080 Ti you should do that instead. Personally I'd rather have a system with a 2700x an RTX 2070 and an SSD.

this guy is trolling you

>why do I need an SSD
because it makes life better, just like the rest

im aware of the psu trolling, thanks. where is it lacking? I just want to play games / use programs like photoshop for heavy editing

nice
enjoy

SSDs are a meme, don't listen to retards if you value your data

You could get a 500GB SSD for not much more OP
You won't regret it and you will never go back to HDD boot drive again

the only reason id want an SSD is for a faster OS and maybe a few games. I already have one in my current pc. I built it 8 years ago but it needs an upgrade now.

It's lacking a solid state drive for one. The other concern I have is that a 6 thread CPU already isn't enough to avoid stutters in some games and the problem will only get worse. I generally recommend getting a better CPU than you think you need because they tend to last a lot longer than graphics cards. 8700k + RTX 2070 > 8600k + GTX 1080 Ti in my opinion.

Not the best performance per dollar, ridden with hyperthreading security holes, owned by jews.

Would have gotten an ssd before a gpu. Much less fragile than an hdd as its not vulnerable to headbang or magnets, silent, much faster pc bootup, works well with gigabit for mass torrenting, despite having limited write cycles it will last much longer, and read cycles are not limited allowing for data retreival in its final days. They don't fail the same way hdds do from the lack of moving parts.

makes sense. i dont care about noise though. I kind of like it actually. probably just nostalgia for the pc I had when I was a kid, it was very loud.

Cheap SSD will outlast a Seagate Barracuda.
Seagate is trash.

Attached: seagate1.png (679x893, 145K)

Do you live in a cave?

Seagate is fine for a cheapo drive now. I don't buy them but that's because I got burned in the 3TB apocalypse.

yes

That's not an iMac.
0/10

Shit build, OP. You should have gone for a Ryzen 7 2700 and an RTX 2080.
pcpartpicker.com/list/rbcwZR

redpill me on the 2080

I've heard its technically better than the 1080, but its performance increase is not proportional to the price difference. is this true?

It's a bit faster than the 1080ti and has some new features. If you like ray tracing you get that. It will get even faster than the 1080ti (maybe 20%) over the next couple of years because of driver and game support.

>seasonic
meme
>intel cpu newer than skylake
explosive gas chamber
>msi
gamer meme
>g.skill
gamer meme
>barracuda
actually decent

Nothing. They are good cpus

>1080ti
>6-core CPU
>no SSD
Is this bait?

For what in the world would you need an 850w PSU for?

opinion discarded

What with all the other high end parts you're putting in, yes. The hard disk will absolutely be holding it back.