Based China BTFOs Apple

Based China BTFOs Apple.

Attached: Screenshot_20181210-210856__01.jpg (1080x1157, 199K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1517573146296.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: xi cute.jpg (339x419, 31K)

based

Cute and welcome

They can't keep getting away with this!

I don't get it

>Trump asked Xi to respect IP of US companies
>China did just that

(((Trump))). Fuck Jewmerica and your brainlet kike puppet of a president.

gets

I'd honestly be concerned if I was American, hate it or love it if Apple goes down its dragging the rest of the NA tech sector with it.

Pretty sure they did it because we're trying to arrest the Huawei chick

Fake

and this is how you actually escalate a trade war the correct way
with actual evidence instead of made up bullshit

LilB and that one matrix scene where neo is given the choice of either living a blissful ignorant life or choosing to know how deep the rabbit hole goes

really made me think

Even if it doesn't directly, the PERCEPTION of it could do terrible things to the stock market.

epic

Attached: 1544264424257.jpg (480x470, 39K)

retard jesus fag

based and in addition redpilled

but i love trump and i love jews

>I don't get it
But you go a get

Then that means Silicon Valley and its degenerate culture goes down with it as well.

China being inadvertently helpful lol.

>"I don't get it"
>still gets it
Life is unfair

based Sataniaposter strikes again

It is over.

At this point, Google has more relevance in the tech sector than Apple in the US. Having said that, Google is starting to collapse from within themselves, so their dominance isn't too reassuring.

It was bound to happen anyways considering Apple’s meme valuation and how they’re only growing profits by hiking prices on their products.

The sooner Apple gets its teeth kicked in, the sooner they can go back to actually trying to compete on features with devices outside their walled garden.

Based

Please do tell us these much needed features that are needed to compete.
>inb4 muh filesystem, muh customization, muh bypass the app and music store so I can pirate everything.
Admit it, the only gripe people have is it’s not a wide open pirates dream toy without jailbeak.

those are some big bezels

underrated

Attached: Yaaaay.gif (396x568, 1018K)

Absolute debiru

I wish they’d add a joystick

>China bans Apple
>Apple moves manufacturing jobs back to US
>start global trend of moving all manufacturing to the US
>conservatives rejoice as US is now how to $1 an hour jobs at factories that need suicide nets

>siding with commies over proud American capitalists

based

Attached: laughing satan.gif (403x500, 142K)

Absolutely BASED Satania publisher

Attached: debiru.jpg (640x564, 61K)

Attached: based_and_redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

Good
Based chinks btfo the jews

Love it.

Qualcomm is an American company.

Blessed post.

>Apple moves manufacturing jobs back to US
pfffft
more like
>Apple moves manufacturing jobs to *other Asian country with cheap labor*

In the next few years i can unironically see China banning american companies from manufacturing in their country in order to push their native brands.

based

Apple has absolutely zero lasting influence on the tech industry. Seeing how easy they lost value in their company compared to the other big techs.

>moves to africa
>africa becomes the next economical boom thanks to phone industry
>umaboonga phone with 8K display in 2030

worst quints of all time
kys

Apple (like most companies) will never move manufacturing to the US. Other countries in Asia or Africa, maybe.

And you don't want them to either, because the standard of living present in the us exists because people in the us generally earn more than the people who make the shit they buy

I'd hate to be Tim Cook right now
>everyone sees you as a cheap Steve Jobs replacement out of necessity
>get blamed for everything wrong with your company with an eternal "because Steve would've done it better"
>your company sold the phones to literally everyone and now no one buys them
>have to raise the prices so that investors won't lose their shit over profits not going up all the time
>now even less people buy the phones
>your company goes into full damage control mode
>Microsoft beats you
>Android phones beat you
>shit starts looking grim
>and now chinks kick you right in the nuts with this

Attached: 1544022992035.png (512x512, 80K)

Yup, the facade Apple created is fading fucking fast, even normies are seeing what a fucked up company Apple is.
This isn't the usual market manipulation media outlets are doing every quarter before, this seems like the real deal. The iceberg for the titanic.

i’m surprised apple didn’t fall when steve said he’d destroy everything just to kill android

Not getting the joke
Getting the joke

retard devil fag

That's probably not true on its own, but if you get enough idiots in one small space and spook them at the same time, overreactions tend to happen.
It's not like any of the other American tech/industrial giants would be directly affected (to name a few, Google, Facebook, GM, and Exxon have zero fucks to give) but Apple is Apple, so people will panic.

The quality of their products has plummeted over the last 5 years or so, yet their prices are as high as ever. What's sad is that it took people this long to realize Apple has spent half a decade churning out garbage. In the last two years, have they had a major product release that wasn't rife with problems?

And nothing of value was lost

You can't plummet from rock bottom.

Attached: 1524512364056.png (686x955, 420K)

mactoddlers will defend this

based
redpilled

I'm in the tech sector and I want it to crash and burn. Fucking snake oil industry.

lol he gets it

based

^ authentic trolling victim, rating: epic

Attached: hotdog.jpg (550x482, 73K)

Based and redpilled

based and evilpilled

Pls do. Tech billionaires killing themselves after net worth went to zero would be worth the depression.

Better yet, everyone working in apple management is hanged for inhumane working conditions.

i got another box ya big dummy

Attached: 20180819_184137.png (500x499, 238K)

Better yet, anyone that's bought an Apple product.

Boxed.

Qualcomm is 100% American.

They'll have money in investment firms that short their own stock right before the big selloff. These fuckers will only feel pain if an angry mob skewers their nuts on a pitchfork.

really made me think

How will iToddlers EVER recover?

Attached: 1525586829307.jpg (420x572, 82K)

Gee Smokey, how come your owner lets you have 50 hotdogs?

based

reading this makes me feel sad

MACTODDLER BTFO

based

>use iphone in chinkland
>people think you're poor
If only apple users ate as much shit everywhere.

#based and #redpilled

you missed the point

b&r