How is it possible to acquire OEM Windows keys? I don’t want links - I know where to find these cheap, seedy listings...

How is it possible to acquire OEM Windows keys? I don’t want links - I know where to find these cheap, seedy listings. My question is: how does it work? Aren’t OEM keys one-time use? Does that mean someone is distributing unused OEM keys by the thousands to unsuspecting buyers? Please help me understand so I can trust the eBay sellers who want to sell me a $7.95 OEM key for 10 Home.

Attached: 6AF8F4EC-4866-4E28-BB14-5AE0423E6B6B.jpg (2000x2000, 152K)

Why is it so hard to download kmspico?

Just generate a free official key and register it on MS's own authentication server using HWIDGEN you retard.

And if you're a brainlet, just install W7/8 and upgrade it to 10.

They're one-time use, yes.
If your hardware changes substantially (e.g. motherboard, CPU, RAM change), chances are it'll refuse to activate.
OEM keys are generally really that cheap because of those restrictions and because they make money at scale with OEMs instead. If you get the packaging along with it, you're good to go.

Kill yourself, you disgustingpiratefag scum ruining the economy. I hope you step on a lego. You're too dumb to pour water out of a boot with instructions written on the heel.

>Using an authentication loophole over paying a shady businessman money for a key he didn't legally acquire.
>Ruining the economy
Hmm.

Is actually paying for windows just a formality at this point?

just use a kms activator you fuckin degenerate.

>install viruses on my new build pc from day 1
No thank you

I paid $8 for kaspersky internet security meme for my phone. I feel dirty and like a cuck.

Why does my post call for this? I’ve been using MacOS for the past 6 years, give me a goddamn break. I don’t know shit about Michaelsoft Wangblows.

>doesn't want viruses on his pc
>installs windows 10
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1534842107278.png (694x632, 167K)

>retarded niggercuck installed shit10 home
>hurr kms activator is virus
just kys subhuman faggot

>I’ve been using MacOS for the past 6 years
They were right to call you a degenerate. Why are you dicking around with OEMshit in the first place?
Buy proper windows or use KMSpico, OEM keys is the worst option.

>doesnt realize kmspico admits to being run 24/7 to keep windows activated
enjoy your cpu mining for some shady pajeets, faggot

If my OS spies on me, I shouldn’t have to pay for it. But M$ wants their cake and to eat it too, so I must find a way to activate the OS. Also, I work for a living, so piracy is not really an option.

OEM keys are in violation of the TOS as much as piracy.
It sounds like you don't even want windows, so why are you going through all this shit?

Does this give you a personal key or just the basic digital license activation?

>microsoft themselves sell OEM keys
>they are in violation of the TOS
what

You aren't the one they are selling them to.

find an auction where you're technically buying a dead machine with a legit copy tied to it, they just dont ship the drive

That's a TOS violation.

>run kms auto lite
>click activation
>close it
nothing runs 24/7 you fuckin faggot, stop posting shit and kys

solidfiles com/v/2GG2RMXM37yDz
3 seconds for activation, now gtfo

>KMS activation only lasts for 180 days after which, it must be activated again. However, by using KMSpico, an activation service is created which runs KMSpico twice a day to reset this counter.
enjoy your spyware retard

Windows 7 doesn't boot on modern computers sadly

Nice try, rajeesh

OP here
can you please answer my question? I dont feel comfortable downloading sketchy shit onto my new pc, thanks

>I dont feel comfortable downloading sketchy shit onto my new pc
but buying a sketchy key from ebay is a good idea?

how is a key sketchy? You just put it in and it werks, you dont have to download shit

a key literally cant be sketchy you retard, it either works or doesnt

>an activation service is created which runs KMSpico twice a day to reset this counter
>>doesnt realize kmspico admits to being run 24/7 to keep windows activated

So, like, does it run twice a day or does it run 24/7, user?

Or are you just getting confused in your own little temper tantrum of lies and excuses because you don't know how computers work, and are #soscared to touch piracy because of that one time you got a virus on the family computer and your dad beat you so badly you had to miss school for 2 days?

Nice damage control faggot. I can see your remorse using spyware and gimping your pc and not spending $3 to have peace of mind

those are not OEM editions. the stupidly cheap keys that ebay sellers will email you are almost always excess from a large volume license order. the original purchaser broke the ToS when they gave it to the seller, the seller broke it by selling it, and you broke it by using it. that said a clown car of microsoft lawyers isn't going to show up at your door. worst case the key gets blocked in a few months and you have to buy another one.

actual OEM editions are legit and perfectly safe to use. system builders and independent shops tend to stock up on licenses in bulk orders to save money, then resell excess copies to make a bit more back. only grey area is the ToS say OEM and system builder licenses can only be used on systems you are selling to a customer. but if you buy an OEM key that doesn't come in a physical sealed package then its not a legit key or is a VL extra. VL are meant for enterprises that deploy to a bunch of PCs. OEM and system builder always come with the COA sticker to put on the PC for resale

also fun note, system builders can only sell keys to other system builders, to sell to an end user (think backup copy for reinstall) it has to come "with the hardware it was installed on". bought a system builder win 10 pro edition still sealed new and it came with a fucking core 2 duo just tossed in the envelope

Why even bother activating it? You can download the ISO straight from Microsoft and install it.
You can use it forever for free with only these restrictions:
>can't change color scheme
>can't change lockscreen
>small watermark in the bottom right now and again
You'll still get all of the functionalities including updates.

If you violate their TOS, it's up to them to revoke your license.

You just want to break the rules in your specific way. You're more than a hypocrite: you're retarded.

yes it does

microsoft telling you that your cpu is incompatible with windows 7 doesnt mean it doesnt boot

it works fine on ryzen
it works fine on coffee lake