Dude just install windows 10 via USB iso lmao

>Dude just install windows 10 via USB iso lmao
>Dude just pirate windows 10 LmaO
>dude just buy a key from some virus website lmao
>Dont worry about the unremovable burn in text in the bottom right corner lmao, who the fuck pays for windows in the current age XDDDDDD
Fucking Jow Forums, I will NEVER listen to you again

Attached: rewdqfrv.png (650x300, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1fichier.com/?ptd81pim9e6al3agrj5w
the-eye.eu/public/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you have that text, you didn't do ANY of those steps right.

Look up kmspico

Since when is ebay a virus website?

Don't spoonfeed the retard.

>not just getting Windows 10 education from your school

Just run vlmcsd-autokms. It's free and open source.

>what is KMS tools

Imagine being so dumb that you didnt get windows 10 for FREE legit in the first year.

I now have 2 codes that I can use forever and ever

You are too stupid.

I installed windows 10 from the official download on a freshly built computer and never entered a key or installed a crack. A year later it still doesn't complain about not being activated. There are no features missing and it gets updates.

>using windows
just install manjaro you faggot

literal, unironic virus
fuck off

there are no steps, fuck off
virus, already proven
since always
dont spoonfeed virus
virus
see above
who cares
fuck off
youre literally lying bud, you need an activation key to use it
literally what is that? fuck off

>he thinks an open source installation script for OpenTap that you can get from GitHub is a virus, especially since it triggers no single antivirus in the world
Okay OP, you do not deserve any help for your retardation.

it's a linux operating system check out Ubuntu it'll be easier for your dumbass to use

>anything with KMS is a virus
So, Windows is a virus? Since it has a portion to activate with KMS servers?

>youre literally lying bud, you need an activation key to use it
No, you're lying. As long as you do not want to change any personalization settings, the OS won't bug you about activation.

Kys, giant nigger.

whatever you do. dont be a tard and download a "crack" if you MUST have windows installed on your disk buy a key. If you download a crack it will most definatly come with backdoor attached to it. trust me, many nights i've spent looking at "cracks" and while they do work, they always add you to a botnet somewhere in russia or the ukraine.

not a meme. look into getting mint and if you need to use windows use load it as an iso using virtual box or use wine if your board cant handle hypervisors. but dont "crack" windows 10. or any win version. they come with backdoors 10/10 times.

>who cares

you do retard, hence your shitty idiotic thread

gotem

Fpbp

Mods, please ban this idiot or lock the thread. Thank you.

Oh no! A virus has seeped into 4channel! Everyone watch your computers!

Attached: image.jpg (750x698, 240K)

Op is seriously a fucking idiot, who can't even accomplish a simple task.

Attached: 1493174754669.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Install Gentoo.
Install Gentoo.

>burn in text
Don't be an oledfag next time.

Global rule 2.

The text literally says what you have to do, autismo.

You should congratulate yourself for being the most brainlet

>tfw have no idea how to legally activate Windows
With kms you just press a button and you're done, but what is the legitimate way?
>hurr just get the key
And where do I put this key?

Nnnoooo... I though i would be using windows 7 for ever

And who is stopping you other than your own stupidity?

YIKES

get off this board

My mother doesn't let me. She says it looks ugly

testing

Your mom is ugly.

testa

he needs to spend money that he worked for
and since he cant work from his basement and he wont buy anything other than pizza
its a virus

>being this 15-years-old

Attached: 1370599568274.gif (232x196, 540K)

>virus, already proven
show us, then

Based and redpilled massreplyer

I got it for free by pirating windows 8 and then getting a free upgrade to W10 back when they were still doing that. Go me

There was a time when Windows 10 was free for a year (2016 i think), and it registers the hardware, so if you formatted the pc Windows 10 would just know that hardware is already registered. Even if you installed other OS and came back to Windows, it won't say shit about your license, unless you change your motherboard.

Install the official ISO and then buy a Pro key from Play-Asia for $20. If you're too poor or too stupid to do that... well.

Kmspico? More like kyspico

I bet he doesn't even know about virustotal.

Also, fucking mods close this underage thread already. It doesn't even matter how much we try to spoonfeed him, since he lacks the brain activity to even open Settings and go to Updates & Security to enter a license key.

Attached: 1488670427158.jpg (882x624, 122K)

>don't download kmspico it's a virus
>look into getting the distro that was compromised by a third party for something like two months before the retards figured it out and stopped offering the compromised isos for download

>trust me

First I had a cracked windows 7, then I updated to windows 10 a year ago and never had problems.

That doesnt matter because you could just use a program that tells you want your free liscense code was and use it on any computer

Go back to /v/, you stupid fucking redditor.

Attached: 1541711717717.png (2560x1600, 68K)

Attached: U4.webm (1030x764, 1.69M)

Why would you blur it out? This tool is fantastic, it tricks microsoft servers into activating your hardware using a bug in the licensing system that allows Windows 7/8 keys to work on Windows 10, giving your hardware and even Microsoft account permanent activation.

there's a way to get rid of the unactivated text but I forget. And there's a simple powershell command to rip the hardware windows license from a used laptop. But I forget it. I don't use Windows.

>ransomware install complete

just buy a key you dink, home edition is like $100

Most uni/community colleges give win10 educational keys for free (included in your payment really). If you aren't/weren't a degenerate you should be able to get one.

H W I D G E N
W
I
D
G
E
N

1fichier.com/?ptd81pim9e6al3agrj5w

works on my machines.

Since people are already on this thread and I don't want to clutter the catalog:
Thepiratebay is down and I never get invited to private trackers, is there any decent spot to get win7 ultimate? Or should I get Windows 10? Is it no longer absolute botnet evil according ton Jow Forums still?

>found a key on some comment on some pajeet windows tips site.
>key it in
>works

install deepin and use opera
those are easy and not spyware

rutracker

If you had listened to Jow Forums you would never have installed windows.

>the fucking state of Jow Forums - Technology

>burn in
i thought plasma went extinct ages ago

Some shit just doesn't werk outside of Windows, I'd rather have Windows drive for games and recreation and a linux drive when I'm browsing or using stuff like Godot. Or a single partitioned drive for both.

enjoy the ransomware

Jow Forums said INSTALL GENTOO

mdl microsoft toolkit

Attached: snapshot_21.05.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

is this the new distro thread

go back

DLL Injection doen't work in 1809, gotta use TAP Injection which is messier imo.

imagine being so retarded you can't even activate wangblows

Attached: lick.png (400x293, 40K)

How tech illiterate do you have to be not to be able to pirate windows?

/thread

What did the brainlet mean by this?

Attached: 1540505478548.png (625x626, 111K)

How about this user said ?

came here to post this

>spico

Attached: 1542106733968.jpg (229x231, 11K)

>Listening to Microsoft shills
>Listening to Apple shills
>Listening to Intel shills

the-eye.eu/public/
go to MSDN sub directory

>muh everything is a virus
Yeah if you download from random websites like thepiratebay. He's a retard. Get the microsoft toolkit from mydigitallife and you'll be fine.

HWIDgen faggot

Jow Forums is filled with kids giving shit advice, who would have thought?

trips don't lie.

You didn’t install Windows 7 and activate with Daz Loader while they were giving it away? They were handing licenses away like candy.

Attached: 4L_cFW9nn0j.png (225x225, 426)

This is so sad

>tfw my job gave me 5 keys and one multiple activation(unlimited) key from msdn

my school give us unlimited windows 7 keys that ran out in 4 years through msdn. before they ran out windows 10 came out offering a free upgrade which removed the time limit kek.

>A program which requires a couple clicks cracks it for you, but some people are so incompetent to even do that
Stick to consoles and phones please.

KMSpico is a virus? What does it do then as a virus? I have it installed since years ago.

Microsoft toolkit
Try to find the version called final and check it for viruses
Do it right and don't be an an idiot about it like youre already doing

>check it for viruses
and how did you do that? run it through virus total? fucking idiot

Proof: My fucking ass

Just buy a Mac you fag

>not running vlmcsd on your router or home server
>not having all your windows installations auto activate

>trusting the people in the warez scene
>thinking they take all that time in their life to build and maintain it with no benefits for them
well as long your windows defender doesn't detect anything you're fine :^)

Which is the best windows 10 to download? and are the scripts to remove telemetry still working

I actually tried to install KMS tools and it doesn't work. It says there's no client or some shit like that.

Also the system automatically deletes the files, so I guess Microsoft now treats anything KMS as a virus. Also, I first disabled their anti-virus bullshit, but it's still blocking it and deleting it.

So, 2bh, the only thing I could do is to just delete the whole system and just reinstall and activate during the installation.