My PC is making me depressed

So around a year or two ago I bought a PC from my friend, Gtx 1050, intel i7 3770, intel basic motherboard, 8gb of ram etc. Everything for a while was perfect, then I went to upgrade my Graphics card, I bought a new GPU and new PSU. I bought a 1070 and a Corsair gold certified 750 PSU. I did it myself and everything powered up and worked ok but when I started using it I realised I could not control my GPU. I was playing games that were silent on my old GPU that were now making my new GPU get loud, and games I bought the new card to use it for were loud as hell to the point I just stopped playing games. I thought it was a problem with the new GPU so I returned it and set my old 1050 back up. Same problem, I now can not control the fans on my GPU, I have used all the different software, it could be showing fans are at 0% and tempature is less than 50 and it still gets loud as hell, now the fans even start when I have a few tabs open sometimes, not all the time but sometimes. The entire thing is driving me insane because I now longer can play games due to the noise driving me insane, I have money saved up to upgrade my PC as well but I don't want to spend £400 on a good GPU for then to have all these issues drive me insane not being able to control the GPU and be able to actually enjoy the benefits of having a good GPU. Does anyone have any software or technical ideas on how to fix this, all the suggestions I get is basically like extreme, like taking apart the GPU or replacing the motherboard etc which is way beyond my comprehension. I assume that there is an easy fix due to it happening all of a sudden after I replaced and/or moved something. I would really appreciate some help because it is literally driving me insane and I am debating just buying a new TV instead of a new GPU and just be content with having a crappy PC to play games like Crusader Kings 2 etc on. I do not have the money for a brand new PC.

Attached: pc depression.jpg (800x534, 62K)

wtf are you talking about, its a technology related question, learn to read more than 5 words autismo

You sound like you use windows, reinstall the nvidia drivers or get msi afterburner to manually set the fanspeed.

I have done all of those things and yes I use windows

bump

I would honestly give someone $30 plus Dayz and Rust on steam if they could find a simple fix for this

reinstall windows

can you explain how this would fix it, also I am currently using the watermark thing since my Windows ran out I have the activate Windows thing in my bottom right hand corner

Reinstall windows. Go to Microsoft.com to download a back up OS if you don't have a recovery disk.

it's probably some obscure driver problem you should be able to find another fix but the simplest one is to wipe everything and start fresh

It's a TECH SUPPORT question so you can fuck off and get banned.

learn to be more concise and format better

can you explain that to me like I am 10? If I wipe everything could that fix it? Would not having windows installed be a problem I am currently using Windows but with the Activate Windows watermark in the corner

cool blog bro.

>learn to be more concise and format better
>can you explain that to me like I am 10?
i just did user

thank you the guys at plebbit said they felt like they are right there with me

Yes, back up your shit, and wipe the entire drive.

When you have a windows related problem you can't solve, always try wiping windows first.

Get a clean windows 10 ISO, connect your computer to the internet while installing, and let windows sort its own drivers out.

OP I don't understand how you are even having these issues

have you tried MSI Afterburner? Speedfan?

I tried all of those, that is the issue my gpu fans and regular fans just ignore it

Literally your problem can be solved by buying a gamer headset.

not really, when the game I am playing has a silent part during the waiting etc I will hear a loud as fan

bumpo

Thanks for all the help anons going to try some of the ideas

if you would set up a custom fan profile properly the fans wouldn't ever turn on while just using your browser, and can be super quiet when gaming. learn to set it up properly, retard

if the fan profile you set with msi afterburner is being ignored you should reinstall windows (not meme-ing) just back up large games with another hdd via steams back up option in the top left. once you reinstalled windows things should be back to how there were. or if fans still needlessly ramp up too high atleast msi afterburner should now be able to override the fan speed to the one you set in the custom profile

sounds like a faulty driver. Uninstall the current driver(from control panel) and install either a new one from the gpu vendor's site, or if the driver is already up to date, install a previous one that you know works fine. You can always go the trial and error route.