Got insta-blocked on Instagram twice. How is this even possible?

>browsing Instagram
>I see a girl I used to orbit/"be friends" with in the suggestions
>View her profile+story
>get insta-blocked after refreshing the page
>Try to view the profile from my other account- same shit happens

I've never seen anything like this before. How do you explain this, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1521110878356.jpg (400x593, 63K)

Damn you must be one creepy son of a bitch. Welcome to the Instagram support forum.

stop being a perv

I couldn't care less about her desu. I'm just wondering how is this even possible? Could it be an app or smth?

It's an app to protect instagram sluts from pervs

i dunno man, im getting pervy vibes from u

I blame the jews

she probably added u to perv-block.js config file

not OP, and I dont care about instashit, but it's legitimately curious. What the fuck is the point of making a public profile+story if it is blocked on entry?
Do you really think the gurl had noticed a user browsing her profile, instantly knew who it is and blocked him? Is that even possible?
Or are you okay with the fact that instagram on its own decides who can and who cant use its features?

wait a minute, are you OP?

Leave me alone, you incel creep!

Attached: TbvqqMK.jpg (2048x1576, 108K)

>"sir! beta male spotted looking at female profile #7743551"
>"shut it down"

Sounds about right.

based

>View her profile+story
I might be wrong, but I think you can see who viewed your stories. She saw you and blocked you.

You can see who views your story. They just don't like you.

I know that. The strange thing is how insanely fast it happened- not even a few seconds. This is definitely some kind of an app/alert.

>not setting up a vps to crawl local instathot accounts

Women check their insta 24/7. Go be a creep somewhere else.

lol virgin stalker

You must be a true Jow Forums user because if you knew anything about women is they always have the phone in hand. When they get a notification while it's in their hand, it doesn't take 3 seconds to block someone. Expecially when they already get creeped on.

I'm not scolding you user, but she srsly probably had her phone in her hand when she seen you was lurkin.

What the fuck are all these jews here? Why are you calling OP a perv and a virgin for looking at some roasties instagram?

>I see a girl I used to orbit/"be friends" with in the suggestions

>I couldn't care less about her
I don't think that means what you think it means...

ascended ironyposting

Because OP is a virgin perv and shouldn't be interacting with the rest of society.

Make a bot that scrape her feed and read it at your own leisure. The bot can autogenerate throwaway accounts faster than she can ban them.

Attached: 1544514393920.jpg (487x496, 102K)

That's that shit that gets the police involved with the restraining order.

Highly unlikely. Unless you get pop-upnotifications if someone saw your story/profile, It would still be physically impossible to be this fast. It was like a glitch in the matrix- you catch a glimpse of it and then it immediately dissapears, wondering if it was real at all.

Check your browsing history, normie

Are you from India?

>not knowing he can browse stories using 3rd party websites
He deserves the shame.

The plight of the orbiter is not an easy one, but don't be a socialmediafag

>He created a new account

>Or are you okay with the fact that instagram on its own decides who can and who cant use its features?
Completely. It's not a useful hub of information so its discriminatory practices don't have any major impact, unlike twitter or youtubes.