Why do wiNPCs buy Windows in this day and age? Microsoft doesn't even make money on their OS sales anymore

Why do wiNPCs buy Windows in this day and age? Microsoft doesn't even make money on their OS sales anymore.

Attached: 1536765135742.png (416x435, 68K)

Going through unofficial outlets increases the chances of getting infected.

>video games
>business systems
>comes installed on store bought computers
>everyone is used to it

Literally nobody buys windows licenses in 2018 except for manchild PC gamers who are too afraid to pirate windows 10.
If you buy a computer, it comes with windows and enterprises all buy their machines with windows preloaded.

Games. Productivity.

Although with MS products being available online, more and more, needing a copy of MS-Windows is becoming less necessary. Big companies still 'need' it though.

>Games. Productivity.
You can do those WITHOUT buying windows you dumbfuck redditor.

It's like 2 bucks on eBay so if you're technologically inept enough to choose windows you may as well not risk getting viruses.

You can activate winshit only using cmd and built-in commands, brainlet.
> increases the chances of getting infected
this fag actually has an antivirus lmao

No, thanks. I'm not a faggot to pay some pajeet $2 for a volume activation key your grandpa can find in google.

>this fag actually uses condoms!
t. Nigger

Windows IS malware, nigger.

Attached: 1487279890148.png (1920x1090, 1.62M)

Everyone buys Windows, except MacToddlers.

>You can activate winshit only using cmd and built-in commands, brainlet.
So you say, but no one knows how to actually do this. If it's possible, it's a big secret.

>Pirate
They offer w10 for free if you don't care about customization

>Everyone buys Windows
No, only wintoddlers buy windows. The thing is, there are a lot of wintoddlers. You "people" are beneath me

You bought Windows too.

So are white women. Doesn't mean you can't fuck one with a condom.

I have never bought Windows. Never. Not even on a computer that came with Windows. I have never bought a computer that came with Windows.

Just use vlmcsd-autokms.

>Not fucking asians

Attached: 1513111535778.jpg (1704x1278, 244K)

>Buy
LMOA

where can I get one of these?

I fuck asians. But they're not malware.