Unpozzing MacBook Pro

I'm trying to get into tech shit for a degree boys...

I got my MBP as a gift from my parents a few years ago (they wanted me to have top hacker shit), and I don't feel like switching my computer at the moment (I am using Logic and Illustrator for various projects at the moment, which are my main uses of Apple software).

What steps should I take to get it running more up to speed?

Attached: 9aQ347V.gif (499x246, 1.97M)

Put it in the freezer, literally.

bump

Well it’s a fully POSIX certified Unix system, so everything you might need for studying/programming will be freely available to you. I’d suggest familiarise yourself with the command line and learn some simple bash scripting to start with.

Kill yourself street shitter.

>Indian
>apple

Kek

Attached: 3DD5CB0E-6E76-4E95-A566-C64D4FF2813F.jpg (750x647, 129K)

you sound more like the artsy type. keep away from tech and rather visit local gay clubs. thank me for the advice later when you and your black boyfriend are looking to adopt a boy to give him aids

>he's mad because his penguin toy os is not certified UNIX
cope faggot

I imagine he’s a butt blasted winbaby

>he's mad because he uses a proprietary manchild fruit toy for an OS

>t. Winbaby too stupid for Unix

Install brew package manager
Update bash

Thanks, sounds like it'll be lean and mean :D

also learn how to use Automator to write services, they save me time

Got ya. Dual booting works well with MBP, it seems.

Attached: C3E42191-BC5D-4953-ADE6-35B46A34892C.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Replace the OS with something that isn't proprietary (at least not so much). But considering Apple puts effort into making sure Linux runs like shit on it, I think you're kind of stuck with macOS.

Use homebrew. It's a clusterfuck compared to a single package manager like dnf or pacman, but it's better than just the app store.

Install Windows in Virtual Box if you plan on getting any actual work done, also install autistic Linux distro of choice so you can come circle jerk with the kike nigger faggots of Jow Forums.

Like some have said, get used to the command line and homebrew. MacOS is UNIX, so it will be compatible with a lot of stuff found on GNU and BSD systems. I would also highly recommend getting virtualbox and getting used to setting up VMs. That way you can have any OS you like at your fingertips.
also this

go be autistic somewhere else

But traps are objectively superior to sheer faggotry, quit stereotyping me guis

Attached: 5143BB86-7952-42A8-8847-2C7A973B5042.png (514x792, 148K)

> replace os with something not proprietary
> system d has over 2 million lines of unaudited code contributed by alphabets
Yeah id rather have the os that actually is functional