Come back to earth, the leak is fake

I posted this in another thread but believe it deserves its own.

notebookcheck.net/South-Korean-Ryzen-3600X-and-3700X-contest-is-pulled-after-AMD-is-notified-of-its-existence.376371.0.html

For those who don't want to open the link:

Steve Walton of TechSpot and Hardware Unboxed reached out to AMD for comment and was told that the contest was not sanctioned by AMD and that it has now been pulled. He also made several remarks on the recent rumors from Reddit and AdoredTV, stating

"The Ryzen rumours are fake, pretty certain at this point. I've got info off the record so I can't released [sic] it, but yeah people are going to be upset when they really shouldn't be... don't assume Ryzen will be anything like Rome."

Attached: images.jpg (580x358, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hardforum.com/threads/adoredtv-discusses-the-recent-amd-ryzen-and-radeon-3000-series-leaks.1973015/#post-1043970615
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:-)

hardforum.com/threads/adoredtv-discusses-the-recent-amd-ryzen-and-radeon-3000-series-leaks.1973015/#post-1043970615

Nobody cares retard

OH NOES WHAT NOW AMDBROS????

Attached: 1501441065814 (1).jpg (552x661, 71K)

amd shills hiding like rats now

lol amdniggers have nothing to say now. They realized it's over and keep their mouths shut

>some chink site makes a contest for shits and giggles
>allegendly AMD told a literal who they are not involved in said contest
>unspecific vague off-record statements
>this somehow officially debunks the leaks or has any meaning whatsoever

C O P E

?

>only adoredtv's sources are real!
>Hardware unboxed is a who and his sources are fake unlike adoredtv's!
Ebin cope retard

Exactly
>Speculation
>Contest about Speculation
>End the nonsense
>IT WILL BE SHIT, INTEL WINS YET AGAIN, TAKE THIS

i sleep

who's adoredtv? the original zen 2 leaker?
either way, my point is, the legitimacy of this alleged "debunking" is not more trustworthy than the leak itself.

We'll see what happens. Fact is it would benefit the consumers if the leaks are true.

Intel shills are still brutally devastated their 9900k retarded abortion is a stuttering housefire. Shitopsting about Zen 2 leaks won't ever make their garbage stuttering housefire products any less shit so keep seething.

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

Imagine being anti-AMD and falling for the 9900k + RTX guaranteed house fire combo ™ and paying good money for it

>At least I'm not poor
Literally burning money

Attached: 1532561801614.png (575x641, 13K)

NO GOY PLES BUY INTEL AND SUPPORT WHITE GENOCIDE

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Jim will drop a new video tomorrow with the FULL LEAK.
Intelfags get your anus ready.

Remember that steve is a brainlet that actually thinks AMD would never and has never undercut the competition by 50%

Attached: AMD doesnt undercut the competition.png (826x342, 24K)

>don't assume Ryzen will be anything like Rome
But this is literally what happened with Zen 1, why the fuck would they ditch that now

I'm actually hoping that maybe they do something in the middle. Maybe something like a 10-12 core high end model.

I'd love a 16 core rocket definitely but for a more realistic guess I'd go 10-12, despite the 8 core chiplet approach

Hardware Unboxed, Red Gaming Tech, LinusTechTips and all other techtubers are butthurt that they didn't get AdoredTV's mega scoop on Zen 2

I can smell the jealousy and envy from my computer monitor when I watched their butthurt knee-jerk reaction videos regarding based AdoredTV world first zen 2 leak