/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user asks the important questions • Xiaomi copies the Mac Pro • user finds a cheap chink SSD is too good to be true • Dear friend, please be patient! • Comfy socks, nice legs • Make Chinkshit Great Again • user builds an IED • Somebody steals user's tablet • Probably this guy • Another user fell for the T2 meme • NX1s headphone amp fixes user's Benjie T6 • 11.11 goodies arrive and a Xiaomi Mi8 Exloding Edition • Tactical assault pen arrives user makes an art piece with it •user takes the Tedpill >Old News
• user continues about his chink pineapple • user finds meme shirt • user surprised by long shipping times • A few misc. reviews of 11.11 products • user gets some hangers • user finds some weird fuckin' adapter • Nice user creates a new little inforgraphic Previous thread

Attached: 1523823270482.png (723x725, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17027997
ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-180-Degree-Angle-A-Male-to-Female-Extension-Converter-Adapter-4G-Router/283252005605
aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Takstar-PRO82-pro-82-Professional-monitor-headphones-for-Computer-recording-K-song-game-stereo-headset/314156_32808454492.html
aliexpress.com/item/TAKSTAR-PRO-82-Professional-Studio-Dynamic-Monitor-Headphone-Headset-Over-ear-for-Recording-Monitoring-Music-Appreciation/32843865701.html
mediamarkt.com.tr/tr/category/_kulaklıklar-503471.html
aliexpress.com/item/gadget/32847117924.html
aliexpress.com/item/Pencil-Extender/32882624252.html
aliexpress.com/item/Knockoff-Kuru-Toga-Pencil-0-5/32632810102.html
aliexpress.com/item/Mixed-Metal-Kuru-Toga/32425207574.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just got a case for my KZs. Was smaller than I expected but I like it.

Attached: IMG_20181211_144249.jpg (3200x2400, 3.21M)

Attached: 1544475321760.png (1035x2033, 140K)

where my superlux bros at?
I had the hd662evos until recently because the dick cable broke and I failed in fixing them.
How do the other ones (in same budget range) compare? hd681, hd668 etc...
I haven't tried that modification for hd662evo when I had them, looks real easy and supposedly improves them by quite a lot so wondering if that'll be enough incentive to buy them again.

Attached: 1536441479131.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Bought 14 of these acoustic panels. Was more kind of an impulse buy. My room echoes alot, so thought if i filled it with a few more closets and put these on the wall so my microphone sound better.

Will they even work? Bought 14 of them in total, might buy some more if that helps.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-11-22-43-40.png (1080x1920, 178K)

Any good mechanical pencils? Looking for something with a nice build quality, metal, preferably with a retractable tip

Look up the jack mod. Finding a good jack socket is annoying though. There's only so little space to work with.

what's the most powerful xeon I can stick in my cor2dou machine?

yea I'm afraid of opening them up again, even trying to solder the wires onto another hack was such a nightmare

why are you asking this here?

cause ali apparently sells xeons with an lga775 adapter. I have some old machines I want to give to my parents or use as a server/test machine/htpc

Attached: 1540526626064.gif (480x270, 502K)

i see, never knew this

might be shit foam that does nothing. I was thinking of getting acoustic panels as well but my room is filled with some much stuff against the walls and the walls themselves have panels in a non-flat shape so I think I can skip them

The Xeon E5450

Talking out my ass here, but I'd be prepared to be underwhelmed. I'm sure there is some specialized job/science like Acoustic Technician where thought/time/quality materials are used.

Haphazardly slapping up a dozen pieces of dollar-foam from China is likely not going to be the solution for your problem. But good luck!

>Still no keyboard
Open a dispute?

I have a HD668B from goybest, but it looks like the price is doubled

thanks user

Attached: chromebook.jpg (1875x1788, 440K)

oh also, can't find any info on jack mods
I can get them locally for $35(exactly same price as hd662evo here) but was just wondering if anyone can compare them since I see hd668B recommended a lot, but the only mod they have is a hardware one.
If it means anything I mostly listen to metal and rock, not really into electronic lately

I like my HD668b, using them with a ghetto as fuck headset mod and a DAC-X6 dac/amp.

I made a poll on what the name of the general should be. Please make your voice heard and vote:
strawpoll.me/17027997

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-002722.png (647x466, 25K)

>no loli tummy general
shit poll

Has anyone found a USB3 version of this?:

ebay.com/itm/USB-2-0-180-Degree-Angle-A-Male-to-Female-Extension-Converter-Adapter-4G-Router/283252005605

Attached: usb-180-adapter.jpg (1542x1600, 169K)

>Can't buy piston 3s anymore
why live?

Attached: 01905049.jpg (630x627, 103K)

yes, i have.

chink shit is barely cheaper than established brands and the quality is 100x worse...what's the point?

I'm sorry would you like to express your question in a less hostile tone? Or do you regularly barge into communities and belittle their choices and demand to be supplied with "the point" of their actions?

You are a rude individual, and also quite frankly wrong. Plenty of bargains are to be had. I won't bother wasting more time.

Good day.

You missed the general. Chinese shopping one is for shit of questionable quality, over here we trade our insider tips on procuring the finest goods and advanced electronics that the west doesn't have the technology or knowledge to develop yet.

Redcircle, my man.

Attached: Domestic-redcircle-600-full-metal-red-ring-mechanical-pencil-line-pen-0-5-2-0.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 71K)

these are chink rotring clones? how's the quality?

Just buy a short ass dongle cable that does the same thing. Who cares if it's a solid plastic 180 bend piece?

if you want good dampening just buy cheap towels and hang them all over

not that user but can confirm solid build quality, undoubtedly the heaviest pencil I've ever held.

Attached: 20181211_152847.jpg (4032x3024, 1.83M)

what about lewd shopping
can someone recommend a good dildo
already have a yeain onahole (soon to be one year actually, probably going to buy another too)
also would be nice to find actually long thigh high socks, those are a super short

does it retract?

>wangblows

Attached: 1514842438108.jpg (640x400, 38K)

>ganoo/shit

Attached: 51s9.jpg (800x800, 305K)

>paying to have a 3rd party company control your computer and harvest/sell personal data

Attached: 1541562953677.jpg (396x385, 31K)

its only $1 and currently with a cable in there it looks like a shit so I want to cable to be forced out backwards like the adapter is perfectly doing

I pirated and stripped telemetry, what now?

Yes, I am sure you do actually believe that microsoft allowed you to strip telemetry(hint: there's a reason why it's so easy to pirate that even a brainlet such as yourself could do it)

I agree about desktop lunix being a steaming pile of shit but
>and stripped telemetry
>in a closed source OS
yeah no

Get HD-330 or die a pleb

Nice bait, made me reply.

Best kz IEDs for

Hey /csg/

/hpg/ recommended me a Takstar Pro 82

This is the manufactorers page I think: aliexpress.com/store/product/Original-Takstar-PRO82-pro-82-Professional-monitor-headphones-for-Computer-recording-K-song-game-stereo-headset/314156_32808454492.html

But this page has the most replies and feedback out of all the search results. It also has the quality seller gold ribbon thing.
And its quite a bit cheaper : aliexpress.com/item/TAKSTAR-PRO-82-Professional-Studio-Dynamic-Monitor-Headphone-Headset-Over-ear-for-Recording-Monitoring-Music-Appreciation/32843865701.html

Wat do?

Also, If you feel like it, feel free to give me headphone recommendations.

I need a cheap (70$ or so budget) closed, over ear headphone that I can wear both at home with my laptop and outside with my phone. I just need them to be comfortable and have ok isolation. But due to my location my options are quite limited if I want to buy domestic. I can buy from American amazon but it adds at least 20$ to the cost for shipping and takes quite a while.

My current phone (which I recently bought) has a headphone jack but should I try to futureproof and get something wireless?

This is basically what's available to me domestically.

mediamarkt.com.tr/tr/category/_kulaklıklar-503471.html

What size foam tips for TRN V80

Any mechanical keyboard recommendations? Full size is preferred, but 80% is fine too. I checked the wiki and infographic, but it looks like they haven't been updated since I was last here.

what was written on the customs box?

T400

Thats what I was thinking is that what you have on yours?

aula f2012
cheap simple and no gay rgb shit

elaborate why

8088 get

Attached: Screenshot_20181211_194254.png (591x328, 204K)

Yes and they fit great.

ok thanks

Is that different from the SI2012? Because the F2012 offered on Ali uses the same picture as the SI2012 on GB, and GB is cheaper. Also, am I safe to assume that when it says blue switches, it means cherry blue, or is there an opportunity for chinkage there?

KZ ZSN, it's supposedly a refined version of the ES4. Had the ES4 and now the ED16.

Nah it's the same thing, also it uses gateron blue switches, not cherry.

Thanks. I just did a bit more looking and realized that amazon has pretty competitive prices, so I guess I'll go ahead and actually do some research myself.

Are there any Uni Kuru Toga-tier rotating mechanical pencils on ali?

>News
• Network card, phone VR and ushanka • Gondola • A knife • Tiny aliens • Bad suicide bomber disguise • Sleepy time headphones • Utopia pictured • USB hub • "Please understand" • Cables, diversified • "You are valuable customer" • "Many wishes"

>IED
I think you're looking for one of these:
aliexpress.com/item/gadget/32847117924.html

Wtf I live in Utah. Please please please just let it be the wrong tracking number. I want my DM6.

Attached: 33881574-72DF-4CAA-A1EB-93C54267A157.jpg (563x682, 150K)

Oh here are some interesting products:
aliexpress.com/item/Pencil-Extender/32882624252.html
Strange pencil holder for when you've sharpened it too far? Less than $1 for two and it looks nice, why not.

aliexpress.com/item/Knockoff-Kuru-Toga-Pencil-0-5/32632810102.html
Not sure how legit this one is, since searching for "Kuru Toga" gives results no cheaper than $5, while this one is $3.88 with only 25 orders.

aliexpress.com/item/Mixed-Metal-Kuru-Toga/32425207574.html
The cheapest metal ones go for $16 or so, though since the tips look like the same metallic plastic of the $5 model, it might not be worth getting one over one of those RedCircles.

It would be nice if any independant manufacturers are making rotating-lead pencils, but it appears not.

>implying I don't already have a dozen chink knockoffs
>implying chink knockoff knives have good steel

I want to buy my little brother headed for college a laptop and put some FOSS on there for him.

Any cheap laptops I can get before Xmas?

Attached: image.jpg (225x225, 30K)

>and put some FOSS on there for him
shit man
do you hate him that much?

>before Xmas
no

The ZSN seems good, apparently the cable is more flexible than the ES4's so that's a plus too.

kek

What are the new piston 3s I lost mine 2-3 years ago, had hybrid pros since but not as much of a fan

it might help a bit, but those tend to have a pretty limited bandwidth in terms of absorption. you will have better results with DIY rockwool panels, or just putting down rugs and adding bookshelves, sofas, coathooks etc. soft furnishings will absorb and disperse sound.

Anyone have a battery bank for phone rec

I need as cheap as possible, and dosent explode

Capacity isnt too important ill carry multiple since i tend to lose things

Always pick xiaomemes

>soldering iron
ts100 from banggood seems p popular on hobbyist youtube chans

That's nice. When's the DM6 restocking though? Or should I go for the BGVP DMG instead?

Attached: Capture.gif (654x58, 4K)

Filthy keyboard

What are some decent quality refillable ballpoint pens can I buy from the chinks? Also do they sell cheap ink in 'bulk'.

>ts100
Don't, it's a shitty meme iron. Get the TS80 instead, else a T12 station or a Hakko knockoff.

>$x off of order over $y
useless

What makes the TS100 a meme iron?

Don't giving me any kind of notice after two weeks about it was already chinky, should I trust them for a resend? If that's what actually happened.

Attached: damn.png (460x49, 3K)

See Dave/EEVblog's comparison between it and the T80. Also after using it for too long the handle heats up significantly and the "cheap" pricetag doesn't include the somewhat pricy PSU it requires.

I have a TS100 and it's great. How hot is the handle supposed to get? I've never had any troubles with it.
>pricy PSU it requires
Doesn't everyone have a box of "wall warts"? Especially if you're the type to solder.

Any old "wall wart" isn't going to suffice, to get the thing running on 24V you'll need to supply 65W of power, which is more in the realm of a laptop power supply than any "wall wart" I know of. At least $15 for something that won't burn your house down, $25 for a name brand. Running it off lower voltages and you don't see the fast heat-up times that make it a good iron in the first place. Not to mention the handle is bulkier than a normal soldering pencil since it has all the control electronics in the handle, which would be avoidable if they were jammed in with the PSU like in one of the all-in-1 T12 stations or a Hakko knockoff.

The handle heating up is just anecdotal evidence I've heard over on /diy/ohm, so take it with a grain of salt (along with the rest of my posts)

Attached: absolute state of international mail office.jpg (5312x2988, 1.67M)

I run mine off of a 18650 battery pack now (highly recommend, especially if you're working on a car or mower).
I used to run it off of a 12v 1.5a wart, so 18w, how quick do you really want it to heat up? It was less than 30sec from room temp to 360c, then once it's idle it goes back down to 200c until you move it, then 10sec back to 360.
But neither of them compare to a dedicated station, my unlce who's an electrician let me borrow a spare once, ruined me forever.

Ordering from Alibaba for the first time for a custom hoodie, the fuck are all these shipping methods and trade terms? I feel like I'm making am mistake here.

I chose these options because they made the most sense to me.

Attached: 1517099053793.png (254x171, 7K)

>Not a casio watch
Obayma been layden would be dissapointed

Anyone have spinfit tips on kzs? What size should I get for zsn?

(Me)
Neh, I went the dispute route. I'll just buy it off here, it's just 120% more expensive anyway. I just wanted to cut some money for a christmas gift.

Attached: 1521167871861.gif (245x135, 1014K)

PACKAGES ARRIVED !

POSTING IN A REAL /csg/

Attached: IMG_6989.jpg (3264x2448, 1.5M)

I found a pair on Wish that ain't fake.
I know Wish is shit, but it does sometimes have things not on aliexpress.

Love my Memepad 4 Plus.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-12-14-59-07-805_com.android.chrome.png (1200x1920, 1.98M)

Alibaba is B2B. If you want a single item you should use AliExpress which is B2C

First up is a "titanium" straw ! Its definately too heavy to be any proper Ti-6Al-4V alloy. Its sintered too. Not any sweet extrusion or finish so who knows what its made out of. Crazy fine black dust came out too when i blew it.

Mouth Cancer /10... it does its job for $2

Attached: IMG_6990.jpg (3264x2448, 1.35M)

I see. But would I just be able to order it anyway? I'm actually kind of interested in how this would play out.
Pic related.

Attached: 1544444961960.png (800x800, 626K)

I was thinking more along the lines of ground planes with excess thermal conductivity and heat capacity preventing your 18W iron from getting work done. Compared to a modern station, 18W really is piss-all.

Do a density test with some scales and a dish of water

Actually, I think I'll look into characterising the thermal response of a series of soldering tips to see how viable they would be to run solely off rectified mains (340/170VDC), since the power supply + control electronics for that could be simply tiny.