/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

laughing at neons edition

>Not sure what public trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

news:
* Pixelcove.me open to ex-UGC members
* local man marks himself * give up and use pubs, (you) have no chance of getting in hdb now

last:

Attached: IMG_1077.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0284020
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PTP birthday freeleach when???

This has been the worst ptg year. NO drama, 312cuck and thewhale resigning, fuck this.

we ded lads

i failed the RED interview...
failed?
failed???
FAILLEEEED!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
no.
NO.
NO!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONOONONONONONONONO
NO.
no.....
n-no....

this isn't happening..... no... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh.....

grgrggrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY GOD, WHY GOD, WHY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHY HAS GOD FORESAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOONOOO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1544573863771.png (680x708, 387K)

Best remux groups

idk about you guise but lately i am getting at least 1GB of upload every day on RED

i wont give my exact numbers for torrents/seeding size because i dont want to get marked
but i am seeding almost nothing, crazy

same, but i'm using a new client that /ptg/ told me to use, is called ratiomaster

also, obligatory

>recwars

Attached: 1454031932974.jpg (674x960, 53K)

MIXMUX

lets rRIPPING boys only high quality MP3 on ORPHEUS

What does DIY@trackername mean on Chinese trackers

probably some dick measuring contest of some encode group/PT they're in?

Sirs whats good yt2flac ripping app for the best quality or orpheus?

another day another 10gb uploaded on OPS

Attached: red_OPS.png (1280x809, 508K)

Wow you must have amazing ytoube ripper

I'm not sure but I think it means custom full blu rays, like either reencoded or with custom subtitles or something.

>he is not on AHD

what's your excuse dorks

Attached: LOVE.FACTOR.FOR.AHD.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

i kept hearing bakabt had a ton of high quality stuff; so i join it, and 70% of series aren't there are the ones that are are in 480p. and I'm not looking for new series; I'm looking for old stuff. what is this?
and i don't want to have to join RED and hang around for 2 years to get into AB; so i guess it's just back to nyaa.

Tunak tunak tunak tunak tunak tunak nanana

My excuse is I'm on HDB

Requirements

You must have never had an AnimeBytes account before. One account per lifetime. Please use our #support channel at irc.animebytes.tv if you have been disabled before.
Your account here must be in good standing.
You must register using your usual home IP. Proxies or VPNs will result in immediate disable.
Invites granted by this thread are for your own personal usage. We check every user and will take action as appropriate should this requirement be breached.

You really think that would take you two years? Learn to use smloadr and stop being a dumb whiny weeb.

>not having AB and RED invites availables 24/7 for /ptg/ bros

Attached: americhad.jpg (2576x1932, 1.36M)

why

Attached: bandwidth plex.png (909x112, 14K)

>My excuse is I'm on HDB
>not on AHD
pick one faggot

Attached: godspeed.png (350x26, 1K)

Yo does PTP no longer recruit from GGn? Just when I hit 6 months too...

RED only for now

Are they close to cap or something?

>being so incompetent that you set your userbase cap at 40k
>still get nuthugs from /ptg/ redditors

you guys are hopeless

Attached: based.png (385x452, 68K)

ey fuck off

who is this fine Jow Forumsentleman?

Why'd you delete?

>Why'd you delete?
I got banned from PTP

public tracers are all you need you autists

>public tracers are all you need you autists
Can't even spell, huh?

And no, I need more than public. They don't have the movies I want.

Name 1 (one)

Whats the reason anyone gets ETM on RED?

is it really just for more personal collages?

The Japanese laserdisc of Mac and Me with the scene where the crippled kid gets shot by the police.

>Mac and Me
>3.4/10
Ahem
So retards only use private trakers?

You think people watch a movie like that because it's good? No, no, you've got it all wrong. It's because in it's ineptitude it ventures so far into the territory of the absurd it becomes unintentionally hilarious.

I can name dozens but you will say those are non-movies. Fuck off with your Transformers.

guys, is it true that ivnites are given to BTN users in some kind of a god damn lottery?

I can find some chill BTN users that could send me an invite but their not some mega high tier or entering a fucking lottery.

Is there a way to throw money at them via donations to get invites?

BTN does give invites if you donate enough money to them. So yes that's possible.

probably

Attached: 1532084837013.png (744x687, 44K)

i went from AHD to HDB :^)

>guys, is it true that ivnites are given to BTN users in some kind of a god damn lottery?
Haha yep, and you have to be of a certain user class (pretty high up) and also spend an insane amount of bonus points..

Well are they non movies?

No, they are foreign, indie, and documentaries.

So non-movies, got it.

>pleb saying stupid shit
As expected. Enjoy transformers 7.

I will, thanks pooloo.

still waiting on that 1 movie

imdb.com/title/tt0284020

here you go, faggot!

I abandoned my AHD account once I got in HDB and never looked back

its on kg?

yeah

fkin top notch tracker

>I abandoned my AHD account once I got in HDB and never looked back
Me too. AHD is useless once you join HDB.

Who's your favorite REMUX group?

I like FraMeSToR because they put in the effort creating hybrids and getting English subs for non-English movies.

I've been disappointed with EPSiLON due to bad rips (which have still not been nuked) and in some cases English subs set as default.

This is why you never buy shit to fill requests. Someone will get it before u and u will waste ur money

Attached: 1543440438031.png (1436x1150, 124K)

>being poor
>telling people when you ordered

kek

how much are we talking about in human currency - $

About $23 for 1 invite $57 for 3

Bakabt used to have a stupid blacklist rule (basically everything from Funimation is not allowed). That why a lots of series are missing.

Fuck those faggots who "reserve" request fills

Don't forget
>ptp neons

Attached: ptp.png (996x609, 299K)

>I got banned from PTP

Is this real?
This is not possible they don't ban people for browsing Jow Forums. You did something else wrong.

Kek. He probably ordered it from a Japanese website too. Have fun returning it, buddy

Attached: BF274D3C-8A72-4D34-A2E2-B72480DDED0B.jpg (750x710, 85K)

its actually not filled???

Why what is wrong with japanese website?

>This is not possible they don't ban people for browsing Jow Forums

retarded trackers do that, they also still use country bans

you can browse reddit tho, yes the site that started as a jailbait site ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>caring about retarded faggots like Derpta

>Ordered
>I’m on it
These faggots...

>your 453 bandcamp torrents have been deleted for being unseeded

Attached: 1397856676125.jpg (400x300, 42K)

You could upload them all over again and the autosnatchers will still hit them.

Attached: 1541674046441.jpg (750x913, 157K)

I stumbled upon this story while googling random shit awhile back. It's actually an interesting look into early data hoarding culture. I was the same way when I first got onto IRC and saw all the shit I could download off XDCC bots in the old days. I downloaded shit like the leaked xbox sdk and the half life 2 source code even though I was never going to use it.

TIL BTN is a retarded tracker

They ban people for browsing Jow Forums? I'm surprised because I saw people mention it in their IRC and even /ptg/

Incompetent staff tend to ban users for browsing X site and retarded shit like that, is not only BTN.

better pic

Attached: your average ptg user.jpg (750x913, 188K)

>Incompetent staff
Do you mean oops! ?

I have no interest in AHD. Many guys say it's Awesome-HD.
>So it's not enough awesome.

right now itismadness is probaby more competent that BTN techs

that's sad

>more competent that BTN techs
Do you mean Aktavor and other friends of his?

Bad decision to abandon it. Trackers die. It's always worth having a backup. Plus AHD is pretty comfy.

it was comfy until they let in 200k pajeets from x264

Looks like its retention is not bad.

It isn't. I grab stuff there sometimes. If someone wasn't in HDB or PTP yet, it's a solid tracker that will have all the common stuff and even a few gems. And if you are on them, it's good to have as a backup and to use now and again to support it.

>Trackers die. It's always worth having a backup. Plus AHD is pretty comfy.
When WCD died, nobody said, "let's use Waffles now!"

They just made Redacted. That's what high quality places do. They don't regroup at shittier trackers. When HDB dies, a whole new tracker will be made, recruiting from BTN, PTP, and RED, and AHD will just go the way of x264, slowly and painfully.

You know this is true.

>high quality on a tracker filled to the brim with bandcamp

this has to be pasta from r/trackers

if not, kindly kys

>When HDB dies, a whole new tracker will be made, recruiting from BTN, PTP, and RED,
This 100%. This is why people are retarded for sticking to shitholes like MTV and Nebulance, hoping that BTN will die and they will be on the best TV tracker.

That's why I don't need a "backup".
>I collect some trackers when I find them worth membership. Some times just for fun.
>Having many trackers means I have to spend more time to upgrade my accounts and to keep them active.

>They don't regroup at shittier trackers.
>BTN, RED, PTP, AHD

Ok, now name the non shittier trackers.

>When HDB dies
plz no

When WCD died, I WAS use Waffles to grab music until something replaced it. And when RED came along it isn't like everything just popped into place.

Further, music is MUCH easier to replace than movies.

How much time? I have a start page that has links to all them, every once in a while I click on them to login. Maybe grab something to show activity. Takes like five minutes to keep a shitload of them alive. Plus if you have any rank on them you are generally immune from inactivity pruning anyways.

>Ok, now name the non shittier trackers.
go meme somewhere else you banned on all trackers pajeetnigger.

AB is so comfy :3

>he didn't praised my shitty trackers so it must be a pajeet

LOL! you are just mad because you can't use your downvotes here

Waffles was down when WCD closed, and remained so for months after both PTH & XNX opened.

>How much time?
>I have a start page that has links to all them
I'm not very active and do not have the habit of bookmarks (trackers may know your bookmarks too).
I keep some of my trackers active again when I remember I have them lol.
If I don't use them, I will let them be deleted (inactivity).