What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: Screenshot-2018-01-11-at-02.15.14[1].png (800x474, 114K)

7 8 9

Nothing, it is by far the most stable and secure Windows version yet.

Was Windows ever good?

It was always good. Then 10 came...

Everything

>Hook up wusb54g to Win 10
>no driver
>Hook up wusb54g to Ubuntu
>driver

What do you need a 15 year old wifi adapter for?

forced updates that break things , one moment everything is working great , forced update , now you have problems , thought maybe it was just my experience but I've seen this complaint all over, so I turned off all updates

>turn off updates
>they turn back on

>Turn off webcam
>It turns back on

Attached: Sweaty.jpg (900x900, 44K)

basically everything. microsoft trying to turn home operating system into a mobile UI always-online live service trash

Proof that the only reason this place hates windows 10 is because they're third world shitters with 10+ year old hardware.

Get a real computer, or get off this board.

they fell for the rolling release meme

98se was good, 2000 was good, 7 was okay

Selling data

your browsing habits, your emails, your contacts, your files and folders, your everything about you

what about Vista or Windows ME

>Turn off location services
>It turns back on

Attached: pictorial_response.png (1124x819, 562K)

>secure
lmao, enjoy being stalked 24/7

Windows is ugly, windows is a piece of shit, it's only good for games, it peaked with 2000, and it's obsolete.

>ctrl + f
>no pajeet
Jow Forums is dead

you're kidding right? i've had a few 100% random blue screens this year.
windows auto update made me lose a lil data a few times
fuck microdick.

Windows was never good there was nothing to ruin.

>update
>suddenly little blue arrows on many files

thanks microshit. really important I can see a file is compressed by the icon

Attached: x22lE.png (808x314, 31K)

Is this why 6 is afraid of 7?

>stable and secure
Yes, which is why ever "security update" actually makes it worse? Heck, I was prompted to download the security rollup for december since there are supposed problems with the windows kernel, but knowing MS they probably caused a thousand other problems in the process, just like the past 6 months. I'm probably just gonna take my chances without it. I haven't updated since last January, and I refuse to until MS stops hiring pajeets to work on their software projects. And I'd love to hear a shill tell me why I'm at risk.

>no dude you see MS cares for you
>their updates aren't steaming garbage, we promise
>JUST UPDATE GOYIM

This is why I refuse to update on even earlier versions of windows, aka 8.1 and 7.

Attached: 1541807808283.jpg (582x435, 61K)

pajeetposting is Jow Forums culture

everything til October 2018 update

then everything you didn't think could happen did

then dark mode came 15 years too late and silenced the "journalists"

No competition is what went wrong

literally this. linux fags btfo
nobody will adopt your garbage sudo pacman -S x11 xfce i3 garbage equivalent

>make fresh installation media
>now required to input 3 security questions if you make an admin password

Why

nothing personnel kid

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5sYXB0b3BtYWcuY29tL2ltYWdlcy93cC9wdXJjaC1hcGkvaW5jb250ZW50LzIwMTUvMTEvd2luZG93cy11cGRh (670x367, 94K)

Too bad that's Windows 8.

>cancer time sink distros like Arch and Gentoo are representative of all Linux distros

Because nobody ever restarts and becomes a security risk.

Attached: Rajash.png (653x892, 163K)

Funny thing is Windows 10 still works fine with 10 year old hardware. (Core 2 is eternal)
The worst thing you might have to do is use a driver from previous versions of windows that use NT 6 (Vista, Win7, etc)

Did Microsoft provide him toilet training?

What'll happen if I keep using windows 7 after MS drops support for it in 2020?

I wonder why I never get these mysterious broken updates, even though I've used windows since XP first came out and now with windows 10 I manually check for updates every day because the automatic update is too inconsistent and seeing new updates available outside of fresh virus definitions is like getting a christmas present.

Never have updates broken something on my computer and never have I seen a BSOD.

switch to linux now

russian ransomware

It may have something to do with drivers atleast when it comes to Windows 10
When I install Windows 10 I leave every driver alone except for maybe GPU drivers as Windows Update does a decent job as filling in the gaps and I've never had issues with Windows 10 Updates or whatever else except for one relating to the Microsoft store
Windows Update may give slightly older drivers but they are specific drivers Microsoft has tested and MS does do alot of testing even on ancient hardware

But, 6.1 was 7

YOU MADE ME A RACIST

Spyware and Indian coders. It’s awful

Proprietary rolling release

All windows users are street shitters rajesh

>*loses your files* heh, nothing personal Pajeet

GNU/Linux and MacOS are considerably better than Windian 10

In my experience, beyond weird edge-case bluetooth shit and GPU, any driver Win installs automatically is better than whatever your manufacturer will push. Fuck knows why.

Hello, 2005 calling. Can I have my Wi-Fi adapter back?

>forced updates whenever I plug in my power supply
>forced updates dont even save my data I was workign on at the time
>doesn't give me the right to fully take updates off (without having to go into gpedit etc.)
>forced updates are to ensure planned obsolesence and drain battery life. Battery that in most cases is glued to motherboard on most modern Laptops. (Microshit Surface has it glued to Motherboard and keyboard I think)
>Updates that cause further instability in hopes modern day workerbeee is so stupid and uninformed he/she'll keep buying new hardware

Suprised no one has done a mass shooting at Microsoft HQ yet

>muh conspiracies

I don't take titles liek software "engineer" seriously, neither should you

This kind of shit why I moved to linux. Windows is always treating you like you are retarded, see windows defender always turning back on after a while. It's my computer fuck off

It’s almost like 99% of the population are retards.

And they are. That's why monarchism exists.

For a while a Windows 10 update broke the Store App on my machine...which caused to to crash due to UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION.

What windows versions are you guys on? I'm still on 1709 and never had probs so far

Not really, at least according to my dad who's been in IT forever. Apparently it's still got the same exact problems it did 20 years ago.

>userbenchmark deducts points for not using 10

Attached: sloth.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Holy fuck kill yourself

something happened

windows 10 is for the kind of retards who disable security shit because "it slows down facebook", then forgets about it, gets 5 viruses, then throws the computer out a year after buying it

>my ancient hardware isnt natively supported!
fucking kek

Metro / Modern

>windows has more hardware support
>"why use linux? windows supports more hardware!"
>linux has more hardware support
>"lol who even needs that? too poor to throw money away?"

Attached: image.jpg (632x502, 69K)

It's all Obama's fault

>They don't test their shitware
>They don't add features
>They don't improve the software at all
>They let Indians "design" the interface

The Windows vs Linux hardware support debate has always been an odd one. It's more perspective than anything
Lots of linux users will say linux has better hardware support because they never have to look for a driver to get basic functionality but Windows users might end up having better supported hardware even if they have to look for them.
It says alot about Linux hardware support when you have to ask if a desktop part or laptop has good linux support compared to Windows when it's just assumed everything will work as it should