How do I stop my PC from climbing to 100% CPU ussage everytime i leave it idle? What do I disable? Windows 10 btw

How do I stop my PC from climbing to 100% CPU ussage everytime i leave it idle? What do I disable? Windows 10 btw
>inb4 install gentoo

Attached: post-29682-0-09874700-1419929683[1].jpg (800x1200, 52K)

uninstall the bitcoin miner

You have a crappy cpu that can't handle bg tasks of windows.Upgrade your pc

install linux

buy an AMD CPU

Install OpenBSD

if you care about what your computer is doing why did you install windows 10? you aren't even using a computer lmfao

Install TempleOS

Attached: hqdefault (9).jpg (480x360, 20K)

Attached: tpgf8.webm (464x848, 919K)

How big is her penis? Asking for a friend

>penis
I have bad new for you...

Chopped it off and changed it out for a maggot hole?

*its penis

The answer to this problem is to install Gentoo.
For example look up superfetch. Windows has all kinds of disgusting redundant background processes like this running at all times. Its functionally impossible to disable them as they are built in to how the os works. Superfetch is by far the worst offender so at the very least disable that and live in ignorance.

I will say being the kind of user to care about idle cpu usage and background processes means it's only a matter of time before you switch

>You have a crappy cpu that can't handle bg tasks of windows.Upgrade your pc
you wouldn't even get into windows if your pc idled 100% btw

aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>For example look up superfetch. Windows has all kinds of disgusting redundant background processes like this running at all times. Its functionally impossible to disable them as they are built in to how the os works. Superfetch is by far the worst offender so at the very least disable that and live in ignorance.

lol how long have you been using computers?
i wager its either been 2 years or 20.
either way your a fucking smooth brain

replace your dried up thermal paste

I was about to dump her entire gallery, but your awful sense of sarcasm made me change my mind

I wonder how do people who own miningbots feel about the coin price.

Rip :'c

please dump user

Attached: 1543354234503.jpg (300x168, 10K)

We don't want pictures of trannies anyways; keep them.

Unironically the only thing that should hit 100% while idling is a shitty hard drive.

he's still alive, someone posted proof a week ago

Y-yeah. This :(

ooh I feel bad, sorry, please share some mutilated genital pictures
sod off wanker

Check if some site you have open is doing BTC mining. FWIW, I noticed windows 10 increased my CPU temp by 5-7 degress on idle and climbs up to 90 on full load playing CS:GO (using stock cooler) this wasn't happening on windows 7, temps were much lower.

Jealousy or bitterness?

Reapply the thermal paste you don't believe needs changed every 6 months

/thread

disable all scheduled tasks

Let's see it
Oh, you forgot to save it?

disable superfetch