Red or brown Jow Forums?

Red or brown Jow Forums?

Attached: H7bLPaf.png (1242x882, 595K)

Personal preference my man. I hate reds personally. I had blues and loved them but they were driving my roommate nuts. Got some browns and I really like them. I think... I did get a pretty top level keyboard with double shot pbt and all that shit. So I might just like the keyboard build.

/blog

Just go to your local computer store and ask if you can try out the keyboards. Just remember that most of those things are plastic pieces of shit with horrible build quality. Treat yourself to one of the higher end brands, they're worth it.

Clicky uh blicky got the stiffy uh

Blue or Green. Everything else is ass.

Membrane low travel for gaming, MX blue for typing words.

GREEN
R
E
E
N

simic or bust

>I hate reds personally
I only had a choice between MX cherry blues, reds and maybe browns in my local store I think. I went with reds because the tenkeyless model came with them and I don't want clicky keyboard that makes a lot of noise anyway. I even installed the rubber bands under every keycap to silence it some more. I'm liking my keyboard in every other way except that reds are so loose that it's like pressing nothing. I don't want to fix it with a click switch but they should have some stronger spring inside. Maybe one day I'll get a different tenkeyless keyboard with a linear switch but with the strongest spring they have. I want to know that I've pressed a key but it should be silent.

>Cherry
guffaw

Reds all the way man.Other switches are gimmicky shit intended for autists with ADHD wanting that "feedback".

Rubber domes like a normal person.

reds literally feel the exact same as browns

What exactly do linear, tactile, and clicky mean for mechanical keyboards?

Brown, red is cheap and feels broken.

they literally don't

I had red and loved it for typing but hated it for gaming. If you're primarily typing go for red, otherwise go for brown. Using red switches with games felt weird to me, especially when playing FPS games.

Literally got that backwards.

Buckling springs.

gateron browns

what one makes the most noise? I want to draw as much attention to myself when I'm typing.

How's the durability of gaterons compared to cherry mx?

Brown nigger

I really like the brown ones, and theyrw kind of in the middle of mechanical keyboard buttons. If youre really in doubt id say go for brown.

I cant stand reds personally.

Blacks for me, smooth and weighty.
Get Kailh or Gateron linears, they're smoother than Cherry and much cheaper. Kailh Box switches are also dust and water resistant.
I want a Leopold FC660C with BKE domes for ultimate tactility, but I'm broke rn so that's not happening for a while.

Aren't Greens suppose to be heavier than fucking whites?

(((Red)))

Kailh switches are the oles razer rebrands to their own green and orange keys. Wouldnt buy a chink product rebranded by razer.

Any click or bumpy (tactile).

Red is a meme for gamingfags. Browns or clears are king. Clicky blues are for neckbeards

Garbage. All of them.

Buckling spring if you want click feedback, topre if you want bump feedback. All other switches are worthless memes with not enough feedback.

Box White or bust faggot

Blue

>Red or brown
>I guess they never brown, Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-151804_Brave.jpg (320x256, 44K)

based and greenpilled