How the hell do I fix an error like this?

I have a source code for a game in Blitz and it won't run because of this error.

Any autists here that can help?

Attached: dscwdf.jpg (1236x752, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getactivewindow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>games
>winshit
install gentoo

this

You are trying to run/compile a windows 98 program on windows 10 or 7.

>Any autists
Holy fucking kek, its basic programming, declare the missing function

>blitz
For what fucking purpose.

But how?

Your trying to use a function that has no declaration. Find out where the function is being used and figure out where it's been defined.

But I don't know how or where??

The compiler should tell you. Try looking it up.

Attached: tpgf22.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

I think it's case sensitive.

I want to suck her(male) butthole through a straw

nyaaaa.

Attached: 1544455488945.jpg (1024x682, 231K)

Listen. I'm only going to tell you this once. Completely unironically. When you encounter a problem in life, and you don't know how and where to find something,sit your ass down, and at least put in 5 fucking minutes to think about possible ways you can fix the problem before giving up and asking someone else to think for you.

The error message fucking says function 'x' not found. And instead of looking in your code for function x, your mouth breathing ass gives up immediately.

I literally actually cannot fathom someone with the sheer amount of learned helplessness that when someone tells you to search a text document for a term, you act like this is a completely esoteric task that you could not possibly muddle through without wisdom from the ancients.

Next time you have a problem, rub two neurons together, try to come up with a possible cause or solution, and post that with your question. You might even develop the critical thinking skills of a moderately intelligent sixth grader along the way

>Sonic World.bb

Attached: 1541548609708.gif (480x480, 652K)

>(male)
This joke is getting old

you probably don't have a library needed to run the game I imagine. why are you trying to run a game using the leaked source code?

why are you telling him to rewrite the game's source by himself? what kind of advice is that?
It looks like a microsoft api thing. docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/nf-winuser-getactivewindow
don't know anything about this blitz thing but it looks like to call the function in a C program you'd include winduser.h or Windows.h or something. Looks like the function was written for windows server 2000 so what this guy said might be the case.

You sound like my old Uni professor that taught Theory of Computation. He got so pissed off when students first answer is "I don't know." He would rather you take a random guess at it at least before giving up.

You're missing a library. Most likely a msvc redist. You will need to include the headers for this library for this to work. Look up the function name, download redist and headers put them in folder with source files and try recompile with the headers included (-L in GCC). More than likely a better fix would be to look through the source for a readme or a make file that tells you how to actually build this thing.