Are software developer salaries plummeting?

Are software developer salaries plummeting?

Attached: Capture.png (516x148, 9K)

>special needs
Nope. They just have no money so they are offering you literally all they have just to fail to compete with all the big firms.

Yes. Result of poojeets and others being employed for the same job for lesser and lesser salaries and an oversaturated market, both working in tandem. Especially for women since women's outreach has produced too many idiots who got duped into something they didn't have a brain or correct mentality for, so now the women with actual talent are suffering lower initial expectations and therefore lower salary thanks to feminists.

I literally make more money driving trucks locally after only a year.

Imagine spending years and 50 grand to learn programming at university (LMAO) just to be met with blue collar wages.

I'm on track for around 300k this year

Attached: 1518769343312.png (664x735, 71K)

H O W

FANG job

How often do you go over 40 hours a week? Legit asking as this is a fear of mine.

Never. Usually in the office from 9:30 to 5:00 including breakfast and lunch.

depends on the team, my team is super lax, less than 7 hours of work a day

Thanks!

driving trucks sucks tho

>picture is a web developer position
>asks about software developer salaries

Why are script kiddies getting clumped into real work job descriptions?

I make $73500 / yr minus benefits and I'm a new grad in Phoenix. You just have to look harder.

Does driving a truck suck, user? I kinda romanticize long-haul trucking but I don't have family or anything holding me to a place.

Attached: 1520458957043.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Seems stressful having to deal with bad drivers all day every day. Having to stay focused on the road at all times. Boredom.

Literally never. I'm salaried for 40 hours a week but I only work about 6 a day (I show up at noon). I've been promoted while working 30 hour weeks too, it's all about the quality of your work.

from what I understand, OTR drivers make 40k, but that's because they drive 2 shifts back to back every day, up to the maximum federal limit of 11 hours a day
if you can do regional, dedicated regular routes or local, you won't hate your life

In Phoenix you can buy a condo with change under your couch cushions. Also, nobody wants to live in a city run by republican retards.

Phoenix is becoming more and more liberal.
t. Phonecian

84,000 /yr + ~3kyr stock in Iowa right out of college... They seem pretty decent to me.