Should I get a Thinkpad or a Macbook for college?

Should I get a Thinkpad or a Macbook for college?

Attached: 9A68BD1A-F5DE-4B5C-96CD-D171443CE768.jpg (1818x1000, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/KGFpVm5nqy6iEdRGpKk54w/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off. You know the answer.

Get a macbook, if you are asking such a question means you don't plan on using the trackpoint.

>iPhone filename
gee, I wonder who's behind this post
surely the thread won't fill up with apple shills, of course not

who fucking cares any more just buy whatever laptop you want or not why does it matter. you're just going to break it or get a new one when apple announces the next gen next year or your mom gets you one for christmas or some bullshit. why do i even come here. "should i buy this? should i buy that? is brand x better than brand y?" it's all the same chink shit no matter who's name is on the box just get the goddamn overpriced piece of plastic that the united states slave-labor system produced for you and enjoy sending out dick pics and sending drunk texts to that girl you like. my god. is this my life? is this really what we are discussing? are we brainwashed? is this what passes for existence? you know what, user? we're going to die at some point. THESE are the memories we will have. is this the life i want to live? is this the way i was meant to be? is this what thousands of years of civilization has led to? fucking people debating over chink shit and me falling for it? how can this pass for an existence. am i so totally pacified that i keep coming here without a second thought, that i think this somehow passes for some kind of existence, and some kind of life, while others are enjoying the fruits of the world, and i sit here, on my own volition, in a prison that i built for myself? fuck your macbook pro. fuck you. grow a pair and buy it, or not. what does it matter. it can do what you want it to. there's your answer op. fuck. you.

>if serious
why in the name of fuck would you ever ask that here of all places
>if newfag
you failed the test, get out
>if bait
try harder

I've been using a Thinkpad Carbon X1 for a few months now, it's quite good. 1440p, ultra light, good battery, IPS, solid

I used MacBook Pros all through college, and if you don't need Windows it's probably the best options depending on budget.

Think about thinkpad

Get a silver Thinkpad.

Attached: 12_thinkpad_t470s_15inch_tour_shot_birdseye_b_c_cover_nature_scenery_screen-fill_silver.jpg (1000x563, 82K)

Reminder to report this street shitting Pajeet.
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/image/KGFpVm5nqy6iEdRGpKk54w/

Attached: 1537193414768.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

>He knows how the iphone filenames looks.
I wonder who's behind this post.

Anyone who's spent a day on Jow Forums does.

I've got an allergy on Windows logo. How can I have a Thinkpad?

Depends, do you like sucking cock?

Replace the Windows key and install some Linux distro

then, replace pulseaudio in your distro
then, add custom PPA with nightly builds of retarded drivers

Get a Thinkpad, dualboot Linux/Win7 for muh games and call it a day.

>Get a silver Thinkpad.
And turn it into a Hackintosh. God, I want to do this so hard just to go to work and piss off the Linux Thinkpad neckbeards and the Apple fags at the same time.

I'm a hardcore applefag and I would congratulate you if you did this, I do prefer original hardware though I wish more people knew about Hackintosh. I love Mac, but Apple needs to get fucked. Especially that fucking faggot Tim Cook.

/thread
OP is a street shitting iPoojeet that spams this thread every day.

MacBook obviously. The ThinkPad isn't a bad choice, but it runs one less operating system than the Mac and is less likely to be reliable.

Fuck off street shitter.

Depends on your financial situation.
If you are well off, pick a Mac.
If average or not that well off - pick a Thinkpad.

you can actually smell the shit with this one

MacBook. MacOS is a great full unix OS excellent for development, and it looks nicer and has great build quality.

As an owner of six Macbooks and seven Thinkpads, get the Thinkpad.
Macs are unreliable, overheating, fragile, spontaneously combustible chinktrash.

Attached: 1514475636078.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

Would've thought 1 mac would be lesson enough for you. Mactards will always be mactards for life no matter how much you deny it.

You know how people say Mac just works and never had a problem with it? (Including me)
You just got all the bad luck none of us did.

Why the fuck did you keep buying them after the second one if you're such an unlucky faggot, you turbo autist?

I'd say 2, not 1.

They were purchased at the same time. Everything in the picture has been retired already and replaced with Thinkpad Ws.

Seethe more you street shitter.

>Tell him to stop buying shit that fails for him
>Thinks I'm a shill
The absolute IQ of Windows users.

Attached: 3ca053dd01d0de28e5d071ca5ed40a1fa09430c6_00.jpg (435x367, 25K)

>t. too stupid for unix

If you want to kick yourself in the dick every time you want to use a computer, buy Apple. If you want to spend tons of time configuring shit and trying to "hack" your shit, get a PC.

Attached: no_cat.jpg (476x477, 22K)

>t. too stupid for unix

>If you want to kick yourself in the dick every time you want to use a computer, buy Apple. If you want to spend tons of time configuring shit and trying to "hack" your shit, get a PC
What the fuck am I reading?

Attached: 1544413793296.jpg (584x782, 263K)

If you’re not poor get the MacBook. If you are poor settle with the thinkpad

Get a mac.

Yeah, its more expensive, and it cant do everything a thinkbook can, but it looks much cooler, and its better for more creative people like myself, and its more popular.

You could edit videos or use photoshop on a thinkbook, but people who are good at these things use macs. And you should do what they do, even if it means spending more money. Becsuse you want other people to know you're fashionable and creative.

If argue you can do much more development on full unix Mac OS than a thinkpad with windows.

If money is not an issue get the Mac. OSX is comfy.

/thread
MACTODDLERS BTFO

>t. too stupid for unix

do you need a unix-like OS? do you need to be able to run software that doesn't run on linux?

yes/yes -> macbook
yes/no -> thinkpad w/ linux
no/yes -> thinkpad w/ windows
no/no -> thinkpad w/ whatever

vice versa
compare those models with same parameters, you will be amased

mac if you want pussy
thinkpad if you want wagecucking job