5G

Will (when implemented) 5G shorten our lifespan of about 10-20 years?

How much better is it over 2G and 4G internet connection? I hear it's only miliseconds faster so why waste taxpayer money on infrastruktre and the likelyhood of increasing cancer patients.
Is this really "their" plan?

Attached: 5Gdeath.jpg (1668x1509, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qg0oV8cvGw
youtu.be/fHTJYG5vsl0?t=300
theverge.com/2018/11/30/18119818/verizon-5g-network-demo-att-qualcomm-summit-snapdragon-hawaii
youtube.com/watch?v=lMuJKsUjD_o
thequint.com/news/webqoof/5g-radiation-causes-bird-death-in-netherlands-fake-news
networkworld.com/article/3305359/lan-wan/6g-will-achieve-terabits-per-second-speeds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hKVAtsyyFZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ah, yes, HealthNutNews.com, the gold standard for journalistic integrity.

whats the article say? i dont get why each time a new g comes out theres health concerns beforehand and then once it rolls out no one seems to give a shit.

No one cares because it kills you slowly overtime

>our lifespan of about 10-20 years?
fuck off you retarded fake news posting esl

It's just radio waves. We are surrounded by radio waves. Maybe it will give us mutant powers or something so I can finally become a mutant villain called El Senor Del Lolifucker and unleash all my Spermotazoans™ upon them and finally conquer the Loliverse. MUAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

It either kills us all

Or we get highspeed internet

Either is a win

Suck it up buttslut

youtube.com/watch?v=1Qg0oV8cvGw

A credible news source for you.

youtu.be/fHTJYG5vsl0?t=300

Smart thinking. Still, you have to go back.

>How much better is it over 2G and 4G internet connection?
4G is perfectly fine, only insane 4K fanatics will not agree.

What I'm interested in is if they'll actually pull off the rollout.

> theverge.com/2018/11/30/18119818/verizon-5g-network-demo-att-qualcomm-summit-snapdragon-hawaii
>... at 39GHz and 28GHz, those millimeter wave signals also don’t travel as far or penetrate buildings as easily as conventional cellular.
>That means you’ll probably drop down to LTE speeds when you transition indoors, and in order to cover the same area as today’s LTE cell towers, carriers will need to provide many more smaller cell sites.
>AT&T says it’s focusing on outdoor cells first, but is also looking at indoor ones for public venues like stadiums and concert halls.

I don't get this. Do they really have the resources to place enough of these mini towers? Are they only going to put 5G in certain places? I really have doubts they're capable of covering enough space to make 5G actually a big deal. Technology rollout always goes wrong, and this project seems entirely too ambitious.

Attached: Sunning.jpg (2878x3049, 610K)

>shorten our lifespan of about 10-20 years?
no
we will have less annoying birds though

desu why not put the towers on power lines/transformers

it follows the grid it follows the population centers

???

Profit

I can't find a single study showcasing radio engineers and center maintenance working at radio towers their entire lives and having their lifespans reduced. It's simply not something which occurs, and 5G is beneath it. Now, that the birds are weaklings compared to us is another topic.

they don't own power poles, dummy. the number of companies that maintain their poles well enough to just start attaching random shit to them is tiny.

Not to mention population centers have the power run underground, so enjoy your zero access to open air, which is what 5g needs.

Birds die to random pockets of gas all the fucking time, I live near a city where a flock of starlings flew into pulp mill off-gassing and they fucking rained down onto them en-mass

>>Now, that the birds are weaklings compared to us is another topic.
>political_compassMeme.docx

>infowars

Attached: IMG-20181120-WA0005.jpg (600x507, 61K)

Don't spread fake news, there hasn't been any proof that 5G (Which isn't being tested in The Hague at all) is the cause and it's still under full investigation.

fuck birds, how do we know there are not other species like insects that are severely affected?

Attached: NO.png (528x694, 352K)

It probably wont be any worse than the waves you're exposed to by having a wifi router in your home.

The color red doesn't kill birds or insects. Those are more powerful than 5G waves.

Yeah, the more I've learned about 5g the more limited the rollout capability seems. It's completely different from the previous Xg's. It's not like 3/4g, or evev wifi/bluetooth. It pretty much needs a short-range line of sight, with some ability to go through buildings. I'm wondering what the point will even be. High population areas usually have people indoors, so I guess you only get 5g if you live near a tower and you're near a window? It really seems like we need a 4.5g which just raises the frequency some and uses SOME techs, like full-duplex, but not beamforming. I'm really confused how 5g will be useful to anyone at this point. Who the hell needs fast internet when they're outside in a public place? Early info shows the price hike at up to $200 for 5g.

has anybody painted everything red and seen if insects change their pollination behaviour for instance?
"killing" can be very indirect

I mean, it kind of does. If you fire the color red hard enough at birds, it absolutely kills them. So do gamma rays. So will X rays, and ultraviolet (pretty quickly, if you count blinding them with USB-C). This is all a question of power. I imagine 4g would kill you if you had a high-powered transmitter next to you. Hell, I think VHF does that. RF burns are a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMuJKsUjD_o

thequint.com/news/webqoof/5g-radiation-causes-bird-death-in-netherlands-fake-news

>its just radio waves

no for 5g to actually work as intented you need x4 more coverage of cells working at close of 6ghz..
that means significant more radiation being transmitted anyways
we are talking about low to mid microwave spectrum here
hell they are proposing now to go above 6ghz up untill 14-35ghz this is literally K band radar coverage

Hmm time to move to central Russia

I hope.

I'd be more surprised if you scoured the entire Hague for dead birds and didn't find any.

>infowars

Attached: how many.gif (388x369, 1.27M)

between 5G and windfarms, better get started on them artificial owls.

Attached: 15336788556440[1].gif (540x225, 994K)

>Blayt.am
LMAO

Government subsidies

Funny that anons believe this shit

The source isn't reputable but there probably are negative consequences for people's health. If there are it won't matter because filthy fucking normalfags will have their 5G garbage and the towers will go up anyways. Facebook soccer moms and dumbfuck boomers will slowly kill me just so they can post their nonsensical drivel and watch cat videos.

I don't think there was ever a time where I truly wished everyone else would just fucking die. But now I'm feeling it. I'm just about ready to go full Uncle Ted. I'm serious. I wish every single brainless phonefag subhuman would just get hit by a bus and splattered all over the road.

Attached: TearsInRain-8_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq40NVKkzKgy7iV1BEZjiceW48E5hk3wG0G0anVB7mS8E.jpg (480x300, 14K)

desu smart phones were a mistake and aren't utilitarian enough to justify their cost, expense, etc.

it's mostly gadget bait and social media garbage which invalidates it

gpss, cell phone functionality, maybe IR/geiger, translation and related but the rest is asscancer

>better is it over 2G and 4G internet

You're missing the point. Biggest difference between every network gen is capacity and that increased capacity is what drives the price of service down.

Biggest change 5G networks will bring to average user is probably abolishment of data caps.

>Biggest change 5G networks will bring to average user is probably abolishment of data caps.
not going to happen in our lifetimes

Because "they" want us all dead, that's why. There's no scientific or business reason for 5G, yet it's being implemented. The only logical conclusion is that "they" want the harmful effect.

By "they" I mean whoever is really pulling the strings in your own country.

Death rays from 400mW c-band power limit. If only Hitler had physicist like you retards.

>no scientific or business reason for 5G
Why are you even on Jow Forums, senpai?

Attached: 1518275674215.jpg (1032x1457, 441K)

>I don’t understand why clickbait sites try to scare the shit out of you with unfounded claims about soon-to-be-released technology

The weird thing is that 5g is banned in Israel and in some majority Jewish neighborhoods in the US.

>PREGGO
GARBAGE
>TATTOO
TRASH

consider lobotomy

>normies are killing themselfes with 5g
>i wish they'd just die
your dream is literally coming true as you literally just said yourself.
Did you even think about your shitpost before you posted it?

There will be base stations in every single lamp post.

american service "providers" can't even pull of a proper 4g network, ofcourse they can't do 5g.

>infowars
>credible news source

Attached: mike.png (701x394, 313K)

Attached: pWave_MIni_large_original.jpg (700x313, 144K)

networkworld.com/article/3305359/lan-wan/6g-will-achieve-terabits-per-second-speeds.html
Everyone knows that 5G will be a disappointment.

>6G
>get on my level

Yeah, faggot. I don't want them killing me as well. I specifically avoid them because they're all dumb, violent, uncultured apes. Am I supposed to unironically wrap my house in tinfoil? Am I supposed to live in a giant Faraday cage?

Attached: tips.gif (400x352, 1.41M)

Attached: Clipboard03.png (796x113, 15K)

based defender

>Will (when implemented) 5G shorten our lifespan of about 10-20 years?
Over 10000 years. Same as simply not being in the past where everything ever surely was better.

Playing such tracks as "CYKA", "BLYAAAAT", and "SEMECHKI KALISHNIKOVA"

yeah, and apple have banned it
>or Qualcomm banned apple from using Their Tech™ fruitfags = 5Glets

Heh, for all we know. I mean, I'm into radio engineering, and I can't tell you with certainty this won't have any effects. I doubt it would cause infertility; since it's literally skin-deep, it'd probably give you skin cancer or blind you first.

5G is supposed to offer 1000-fold speedup of average speeds and lower latency, so a stadium of people can watch 8k cat videos at the same time. it will work both in current spectrum and in mm waves spectrum. more small cells mean lower power needed per cell. mm waves get literally blocked by your clothes and skin. you won't get infertile or retarded unless you already are.

Also add a 3m wall of dense concrete, then some 50cm of water, then 50cm of lead, just to be safe.

Should actually stop most 5g.

yes, cunt
ofcourse if you thought about this shitpost you'd realise that a regular wall blocks 5g pretty much entirely, that's the whole reason they need so many towers and you drop to 4g indoors.
so lucky you, no need to buy tinfoil and you get so save some pennies while you literally sweat your life away in your basement

>you won't get infertile or retarded unless you already are
the second applies to vast majority of posters in this thread

god i love Jow Forums

5g c-band is in 3.5ghz range. It'll work just fine indoors.

They where saying the same for 2.1ghz 3G band when moving from 900mhz GSM band.

Who the fuck cares? I'm killing myself at 60 anyways.

lame, life ends at 30
youtube.com/watch?v=hKVAtsyyFZA

t. 17yo

We all die anyway, who the fuck cares?
Plus, in first world countris health insurance is cheap.
Sage and report yourself OP

t. cuck normie

And the only "source" in the article is some nutter who is against 5G (for whatever reason)

It's clickbait health conspiracy site, the claim has no merit and the only "source" in the article is some nutter who is anti-5G. It's been posted here a bunch of time and every time it's laughed out of here as some delirious bullshit. Once it rolls out nobody gives a shit because the health concerns usually had no merit to them and nobody gives a fuck about some unsubstantiated conspiracy shit when they can see for themselves that birds aren't exploding when you turn on 5G.

Why bother living once you lose muscle control, your vision turns to shit, and you can't learn new things? Other people? Fuck that shit. None of us are living long enough to be immortal, so there's no reason not to pull the plug once the hardware fails.

Jesus Christ. There are far too many foreigner shits on 4channel.

Sir, please do the needful of the advertise and only make racisms on Jow Forums.

you retards really need to stop reading bullshit clickbait then posting "OMG GUISE IZ IT RLY TRUE??!?!?!11" on Jow Forums

says ahmed

>believing an article that can't even spell news right
Is this an american thing?

Go innawoods

>HealthNutNews
Its obviously THE journal for research into Testicular Cancer resulting from radiowaves.

Its the first place anyone with gonads would look for sound scientific discussion.

... don't you mean "any worse than strapping a wifi router to my nuts"?

just don't buy a 5g router
Extremely high frequency waves can't penetrate buildings

>there probably are negative consequences for people's health
I have no proof, but you are probably a faggot.
It's fucking hilarious how people are advocating for 2G and shit when compared to 5G, 2G is pretty much microwaving your nuts. It's still negligible but 3G, 4G and 5G lower the risk either way.

>reading comprehension
try again

Nope, just simply having one in your home. Strapping it to your nuts is overkill and unnecessary. You're being exposed to high frequency signals that penetrate walls and transmit dozens of GB of data through the air for streaming, vidya, etc. for fucks sake.

M8, a tissue could stop most of 5G.

5g will usher in the age of iot. all electronics after than will become part of the skynet and primary exist to harvest user data.