What purpose does this company still serve?

Attached: 668873-yahoo-logo.jpg (1600x912, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERvkZoEgQnU
youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a paragon of female leadership.

Basically Tumblr and they fail at that. They attack the entire community with rules instead of just blocking NSFW flagged users on the app like Reddit does with NSFW subreddits. This is what happens when you let women run your company. You're better off with Pajeets.

It serves as a reminder to Marissa Meyer that she is nothing more than a semi-pretty face.

I like their weather app.

They have to pay Comodo to push their services. They don't even know they're dead.

It's not even that.

They've just released open_nsfw onto their site and left it at that.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERvkZoEgQnU

Constant data leaks

Don't know. I blocked "yahoo.com" on my router and uBlockOrigin because the site is inaccessible unless you accept some shitty cookie policy.

To be a "competition" to Google so they don't have any problems with the monopoly law.

this - no idea what 'purpose' (if any) it serves, but for sure ITS NOW PART OF OATH. PROCEED NO FURTHER. FULLSCREEN FULL BROWSER STOP. ludicrous shit must have cost them about a third of what was left of visitors. Y Finance used to be OK, rest has/had been shit since forever.

Yahoo Together

Yahoo finance and email
i learned finance part from martin skhreli youtube channel

>email
It's not even a good one, and mobile phone is mandatory. Even Google doesn't have this

Boomers still use the webmail

It's still pretty huge in Japan, although I believe the Japanese yahoo became its own thing apart from the original company, might be wrong though.

>not posting the laughing hyena

fuck you newfags

>mobile phone is mandatory
I've been using my Yahoo e-mail account for the last 14(? I'm not certain, but at least 10) years, and while they pester me for my phone number when I log in, I've yet to give it to them.

Boomers and japs still use it.

Attached: dance time.gif (540x740, 1.68M)

youtube.com/watch?v=9uIrAN4JneY

Yahoo finance

I miss alta vista

It's literally the ebay of Japan.

In the time that I have been using computers (1999-Present day) I have never used Yahoo at all. The search engine I use is DuckDuckGo before that I had used Google (I used Google from 2001-2016).

they still own huffpo and flikr dont they?

Boomer email and Tumblr, and they suck at both of those things

These guys know what's up. Yahoo Finance provides an easily scraped source of stock market data.

I use yahoo mail for registering on shit sites. I don't mind getting spam there.