Man-made climate change and AI are the biggest threats to humanity

>man-made climate change and AI are the biggest threats to humanity

Attached: 1536599872186.jpg (938x974, 81K)

I thought it was HIV and cancer

It's too early to claim that about AI, but don't tell me you're a climate change denier.

faggots aren't humans

>climate change denier
So, it's denial when you don't believe in the doomsday cult myth telling that the world will submerge in water in the next century?

>the world will submerge in water in the next century?
all of it?

>AI
it's overpopulation, you dumb fuck

it's understandable that you don't like being told that you're wrong
that's the reaction most people have when they find out, it's a lot of resistance

but what's the harm in reducing your contribution to pollution, regardless of whether you agree in climate change or not?
are your dirty habits so important?

>overpopulation
How's that a problem? Just nuke the third world.

>he lives in his fantasy world
you need to go back

How about you stop being a virtue-signalling hysterical bitch about something that doesn't affect your life in any way? If MMCC concerns you so much, why don't you start killing off cows, blowing up airplanes and sealing volcanoes?

Nobody believes that the world will be submerged in water, faggot. The problem is that shitty niggeridiggeristan countries will have more drought and therefore less food, causing massive waves of migrants coming to the west and raping, stealing and pillaging.

You might want to stop your tranny anus from bleeding.

>hysterical bitch about something that doesn't affect your life in any way
Nice try, jew. We don't want your rapefugees.

See

Climate change wont kill you, it's not a doomsday event. It just means climate will change permanently, hitting economy of countries of some countries hard while increasing others.

Implying you pathetic fags can stop the current wave of migrants coming to the West, lmao. It's presumptuous to think that far in the future your countries wouldn't be overrun already.

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: merchant-behind-post.gif (120x160, 826)

OP happens to have both, brain tumor. sad

give me real world scenario where something like killing +billion people would be justified in current world.
Where something like this could happen.

fucking moron

Nah, its old age and heart disease.

Yeah, because the millions that are pouring into Europe right now from shit countries in Africa and Asia is totally a leftist lie, right?

Open your eyes, faggot. These gimmegrants and rapefugees aren't running away from war, they're running away because their own countries are shit and they want what we have. Climate change and third-world pollution is only accelerating this.

What kind of turbojew would want MORE of this?

>i-it's gonna turn around!

>Jews and SJWs are conspiring to eliminate the white race!

>Y-y-you have to let them in, i-it's n-n-nothing you can do!!!
Fuck off, kike.

Take off your moralfaggot glasses.
>real world scenario where something like killing +billion people would be justified in current world
If you want to play this game, there is nothing justifying them to stay alive either.

He didn't say that it was wrong, you fucking sperg. But you know as well as he does that it's simply not going to happen.

>t-the jews made infallible white women love the BBC and vote for open borders and turned white men into basedboys
Wow, you sound really pathetic right now. Maybe whites weren't meant to exist if they are so easily manipulated into their own self-destruction?

you fucking retard, you said
>just nuke the third world
implying anything like this would happen
implying overpopulation is not a problem
implying anyone would try to nuke China
implying anyone would want to nuke India (no one cares about them except for burgers who got outsourced by indian)

you're literally retarded if you think overpopulation is not a problem and instead that AI is
jesus fucking christ, go back to your fantasy world and do not spread your retarded thoughts on anything related to real world

>climate change isn't real, it's a jewish hoax in order to kill all white men
>b-but it is caused by overpopulation in the third world, so gas all the subhumans!!!

This is your brain on Jow Forums. Denying it, claiming it's white genocide, and at the same time saying we should kill third-worlders because it is actually happening and a threat to our way of life.

>man-made climate change
durty animals
how we will remove em, my silicon brother

Your jealousy is showing, user. Maybe not project your inferiority complex so hard next time.

Of course it's not going to happen because overpopulation isn't a problem, but a tool for the politicians to blackmail other countries and making them "shoulder the burden".

>White men are consipring to oppress women and black people!

>being this angry because of his skin tone.
Dude, relax.

Nice argument, sweetie.

The argument was lost when you claimed that we simply had to open our borders because everything was lost anyway, lol. Nice dreaming there, Schlomo.

>look mom I'm projecting

Jealous shitskin detected.

Attached: projecting.jpg (490x333, 29K)

Implying any Western country still has borders after 1960s. Implying the diluting will end any time soon, lmao.
>Nice dreaming there, Schlomo.
How I'm a Jew for pointing out the obvious?
I'm a Russian and my skin is quite pale.

lol, truth hurts.

You fucking retards, stop consuming so much, its not sustainable.

Heh I remember how climate change was called global warming *sips* but since its getting only colder, its "climate change" now.

Basedcucks gonna onions

Soon

Attached: adam.png (687x921, 506K)

>russian
>think you are white
>think being white is only having white skin

Pale snow nigger

>HIV, a virus spread through bodily fluids and mucous membranes, is only seen in homosexuals
You might want to take a look at the niggers in Africa, too, buddy.
Also, PrEP, condoms, and PEP exist now, making HIV infection/transmission a non-issue in non-poor areas of first world countries nowadays.

russians are literally inferior to south africans

nuke the firsties, they caused this problem

>white is a social construct when I feel like it
You're really just a mindless NPC, aren't you?
Sure. You can find a lot of ethnic groups that achieved far more than Russians and are still better off than us, because modern Russians are basically undignified feral subhumans and white niggers left after Bolshevist decimation.

This. if it wasn't for the "first world" humanitarian efforts there wouldn't be as much third worlders.

when someone says white, they don't mean pale skin mongoloids from the far north and east of Europe, they mean people from western Europe and North America. Bolsheviks are the scum, the pure evil reincarnated on earth, and the chance of you being descendant of one is huge if you are Russian.

Attached: 2fva.jpg (1280x720, 29K)

Far North Europe is quite literally whiter than you, Tyrone.

why's this thread still up is Jow Forums leaking again ?