RIP INTEL

youtube.com/watch?v=ReYUJXHqESk
Based AdoredTV shutting down all the Intel Aviv shills. This is their end

Attached: 1497894370789[1].jpg (691x771, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=629r1Ud4Cro
anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86/9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NONONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING BROS ROME IS A LIE REALITY IS A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1506977173618.jpg (882x758, 324K)

Adored thinks his leaker is a plant by AMD to fuel hype

I'll ask you kindly to DELIT THIS, SIR

Attached: delid.png (682x792, 339K)

Fuck off amd shill

blessed thread

SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT DOWN
>SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Based fake news

This still has to be fake, r-right intelbro?

Attached: 1501547977848[1].jpg (638x599, 123K)

aattleast I'm safe for now. rriight guyys?

Attached: worriedpepe.png (400x439, 115K)

based guy with an odd accent, Intel jews btfo and on suicide watch!

Attached: 1496913733239.png (1000x1000, 387K)

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Thank you based Jim, Intelaviv BTFO.

Certified shit wrecker

>This kills the Intel shill

You know he works for Intel now, right?

Yeah intel's gonna glue cpus together too lmoa

and as a result of everyone saying it's too good to be true we're probably going to be paying more

OF COURSE IT'S FAKE JUST LIKE ROME IT'S ALL A LIE

Attached: 1492855909643.png (1228x1502, 944K)

This, everyone was shocked that the prices were too low so AMD will now raise them.

he's not working on desktop CPUs though

oh so his 'leaker' is literally just james pryor?

JIM 'CONTRACT KILLER' KELLER!

REEEEEEE

Attached: 1516796859570.png (552x661, 288K)

youtube.com/watch?v=629r1Ud4Cro

onononononononono

>THANK YOU BASED JIM

Attached: 1368289724957.gif (272x309, 1.98M)

>the hype part of the AMD cycle
Can't wait for the damage control and disappointment.

Attached: 778878787.jpg (330x319, 70K)

>I have enjoyed all these years of getting buttfucked
weird

>intel 10nm
lol thanks for the laugh

FUCK OFF

>i'm just building an exciting processor
>performance doesn't matter
>jim keller.
based

Dude just wait for zen3

>having to buy an "expensive" cpu every 5 years equals getting buttfucked

Meanwhile buying first gen ryzen was literally retarded after people saw how good second gen was.

I was pretty hyped to get an 8 core for cheaper than the 7700k failed abortion.

Thank goodness I didn't fall for 9900k shitty housefire meme. Intel will stay complete pozzed garbage until they drop the Core lineup.

Attached: riptel.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

thank you based uncle Jim.

Guys I get ya, but you're acting like you forgot the Bulldozer hype fail. Bulldozer wasn't a fail because it was a particularly bad CPU, it was a fail because it was hugely overhyped and failed horribly to deliver. Lets not do this to ourselves again.

anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86/9

Q&A with raja and jim keller.

ples buy intel sirs

Attached: 1539398556114.png (500x600, 197K)

It's not like anyone in there is obliged to tell the truth about what he's really working on, so we won't know until there are fruits of his labor

>Dr. Murthy Renduchintala
NONONONONONO

Attached: Murthy_Renduchintala_print_01.jpg (3187x3187, 3.82M)

>30 minutes video
nigga give me the tldr

Q: How is 10nm? Has it changed?

R: It is changing, but it hasn't changed.

Attached: 1338333041930.jpg (908x820, 234K)

rip in pieces

Haha, we at intel are very cool guys. We find this funny actually.

Attached: jidf_0.jpg (1196x676, 673K)

tl;dr Buy AMD stock

>having to buy quadcores for a decade is not getting buttfucked

THANK YOU BASED JIM

Six cores? What do you need four cores for?

Fist they mock your chiplets by saying you glue your dies together, then they fail to compete with you and then years after they copy your chiplets and call it revolutionary.
This is why Intel can no longer have public presentations of their own failures and have to have privately controlled presentations.

I'll let Microsoft know 2 high clocked cores is enough

>but 5GHz is impossible for AMD

Attached: Ryzen_3000 intel.jpg (2255x1440, 882K)

If games and applications didn't demand any more cores then what's the problem?

Or are you upset that technology didn't advance fast enough in that period?

UMA DELIDCIA

gee whizz, I wonder why they didn't demand any more cores

retard

2 cores?! goy think of the power consumption! The environment! Modern programs only use 1 core anyways! Wasteful!

>applications didn't demand any more cores
This is what intards believe.

Single core is enough for everybody!

intel is terminated!

Attached: epyc suicide.png (1070x601, 816K)

can someone please shop this logo into a coiled poo?

Attached: 2018-12-11 10.16.57a.jpg (3200x1800, 441K)

>poo inside

to be fair, all incels do is play gayms, and 90% of those used a handful of cores until recently

If Rome already packs 64 cores and 5nm Zen will maybe get to 128 cores it's safe to say Intel will stay under AMD's boot for another 3-4 years guaranteed.

I'll let my god's chosen engineers know that Hyper-threading is a no-no across the board. The goy have to make do with a single non-hyper threaded core

4gHz? Goy why do you need 3ghz? Don't you know 2ghz is enough for everyone? I hope you're happy with our new 1ghz product.

Thank you based intel for your retarded 2001-like cpu architectures

10 nanometers? your eyes can't even see above 50 nms. Everyone agrees that 100nms works great. please enjoy our cutting edge 180 nm processor.

That's what I'm most annoyed about.

"hurr durr it's too good to be true" - SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUNT.
If AMD gets the impression we think it's not enough, they'll do even more to try and win us over.

But if these cunts are saying it's "too good to be true", AMD might just raise prices instead.

Blame the kangaroo steve for that.

OYYYYY what's all this talk of GIGA hertz??? Megahertz suddenly not good enough for you ungrateful goyim?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Oy vey you want ALL security vulnerabilities patched? Why would you want 50% of the vulnerabilities patched? Isn't 25% enough? Here's your 10% patch.

Really though, in order for Intel to do that they'd have to make an entirely new architecture with almost zero resemblance to their current lineup. They really haven't given a fuck about security vulns basically ever.

>entirely new architecture with almost zero resemblance to their current lineup
Literally never gonna happen. They can't make one from scratch without going full retard.

Haha this guy
He went and referenced a confirmed fake at 11:45
What a madman

And he slowly walks back on his consumer chiplet theory...

>"confirmed" fake
source? cuz all I saw on reddit was some company's employee panic and try to cover his ass after his buddy showed that leak to the whole world, and subsequently delete his account.

Well that is my source. I thought it may be employees covering up, but if both that leak and Jim's source were both true they wouldn't contradict each other. Though both having a 3600G in the list, I would rather believe it's a coincidence than AMD reviving Duron brand, especially when Athlons dropped below $50.

If you read the reddit thread jim calls out the newegg dude who "pranked" his buddy. He basically says the information is impossibly close to his other sources (which he received before the reddit leak) and the newegg guy is just trying to lie about leaking an actual old oem spec sheet to try to save his job.

Thats the funniest damage control I have seen. Adoredfag confirmed making up the leaks

Yeah the amount of backtracking from that guy was laughable.
>It was all just a prank I swear!

More delusion from ayymd fags.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

We'll see, either it's all true or Jim has no actual leaker and made it all up. In which case he's done and no one will ever listen to him again. I kind of doubt he's dumb enough to actually stake his career on this but w/e.

>it can't be true it has to be a conspiracy

people give this scottish retard money monthly

>If you read the reddit
No thank you
It still contradicts Jim's source and Durons make zero sense. They would make sense (except for duron x4) only if they were packaged in BGA.

We'll know more in less than a month, and have actual benchmarks in maybe 2 or 3
in this age of instant gratification and checking your phone every 12 seconds like an ADHD riddled toddler, exercising patience is more important than ever, just chill

If it turns out that he was right about this, I will be doing

I hope his source isn't canard pc hardware. Those faggots keep sabotaging AMD's marketing every fucking time and people still don't learn.

Cringe

Pajeet or Scottish?

Scottish

in his latest video he implies he thinks it's just AMD's marketing feeding him 'leaks' to gauge reactions and build hype for CES but who knows.

>Be AMD
>Leak some info on spec and prices to known AMD shilltuber
>Tech reviewers try to debunk with 'OHNOES! Those are far too cheap!
>AMD get a good guage of where consumers thoughts on pricing are
>Put prices up for launch knowing people will pay it

Fuck all of you debunkunts! You've just incrased the prices!

I can't believe it bros, AMD will be good again

Attached: images.jpg (702x645, 85K)

and if you see hardware unboxed comments he is defending that adored is wrong because amd wont sell their chips so low
yes that is their entire argument to debunk adored

Also kills the buzz from Intel's architecture day.
I got on the PC this morning to read Arch day coverage and spent an hour watching AdoredTV instead.

hyperthreading?

>post intels face when the leaks are true

Attached: 1540937833102.jpg (782x751, 281K)

Pricing is a concern for AMD. They've said on investor calls that gradually increasing margin on chips is important (because AMD's margins have been below industry average for so long, basically), but they also want marketshare.

How much the 7nm yields / chiplet architecture saves AMD costs isn't really known yet. Some of those prices on the leaks seem suspiciously cheap, that may be AMD just wanting to go in hard on Intel. But maybe their costs are just that low.