Cucks your captcha

>cucks your captcha
Heh, nothing personel, poos

Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans

>Buster is a Firefox extension which helps you to solve difficult captchas by completing reCAPTCHA audio challenges using automatic speech recognition. Challenges are solved by clicking on the extension button at the bottom of the reCAPTCHA widget.

Attached: 1543570040486.png (1280x800, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Forgot link

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/buster-captcha-solver/

buy the pass, pay the toll (about twenty bucks)

lol fucking cuck bet you pay 10 gp to pass through the gates instead of walking through the scorpion infested desert like a real man

>install 4chanx
>activate noscript captcha
Psssshhhh.. nothing personal kid

found the chinkjew apologist

test

You still have to solve the captcha.

You're still solving the captcha anyways with the audio one. And the extension on the AMO page tells you there is no guaranteed sucess, giving a chance of being blocked by google for being a bot. Noscript captcha is successfull for me 100% of the time.

It kinda works but sometimes it fails, googles asks for more answers and it gets stuck. not worth it

Imagine paying actual money to use this autistic cesspool

>furry cocks

Attached: depositphotos_202114930-stock-photo-no-thanks-i-refuse-portrait.jpg (1600x1167, 123K)

I tried this when it was posted to Jow Forumsfirefox and got blocked by Google immediately

five captchas later

Attached: 1530737801769.png (600x500, 37K)

>AMO page tells you there is no guaranteed sucess
It worked for me 4 times out of 4.

yes audio option rarely works

Based Poogle.

Finally doing that shitty quest

Attached: download_7.jpg (209x242, 8K)

>botnet
((((((((((((yikes))))))))))))

Pretty cool, desu. It seems to be using a free voice recognition demo from google, but paid settings such as google cloud computing, ibm and azure are available. I think ibm has some minutes of voice to text free, in case google fucks the demo api endpoint.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-12-12 dessant buster.png (1366x601, 65K)

Absolutely based and redpilled

Using this with a dynamic IP would make you technically invincible on Jow Forums.

test

holy shit this actually works. thanks.

test 2

Test 3
OP Status: not a faggot

Why would they do that? What if you are legitimately blind and have to use audio captcha?

You need to give ReCaptcha Cookies to allow you to use the Audio Captcha. It also blocks you if you use it often

Jews only care about money, user. The sooner you understand that, better off you are.

What blows my mind, and angers me to no end is how this bullshit has such a stranglehold on most of the internet at large, almost everywhere I go there's a captcha. OP is doing the internet a service sharing this.

HOLY SHIT ITS WORKING FAST XD

finally something Jow Forums related

>almost everywhere I go there's a captcha
No shit, there is captcha on the IRS website where you can report Internet thots for tax evasion.

hiroshima BTFO

test

i dont know about you guys, but as soon as I click on the "I am not a robot" button, It doesn't ask me for a captcha instead just shows the tick automatically. i am running noscript.

It's probably going off of other meta data in the request headers that is unique enough to not need further requests from a script.

They know exactly who you are, they have all the information they need on you, not answering captcha is your reward.

You have a login cookie for a google account.

Does anyone know which settings in Firefox make captchas harder? I can barely post. I keep getting the error that I typed it wrong, repeatedly, and sometimes I need to solve 50 captchas to post. I noticed that a lot of sites require captchas to log in too, but I can barely get passed even though I get them all right. Fuck Google, seriously. They made life on the internet a hell of endless captchas with the best browser. I solve them all right but it says please try again and when I get the green check mark and press post it says error.

Sounds like a classic case of the system32 virus
>im not on windows
Sounds like a classic case of the /sys/ virus

>/sys/ virus
More like cis virus amirite?

Attached: 1515808643490.jpg (396x385, 31K)

Seriously, though. Two or three versions ago it was pretty bad but now I just keep getting errors. I am solving all of the captchas right, but that doesn't seem to matter. This happened around the time of reCAPTCHA v3. Maybe they incorporated parts of version 3 in version 2 which Jow Forums uses, so if you're not a part of a botnet you can't post even though you prove that you're human by solving the challenges. I guess that's reassuring in a way.

Me too buddy. Even when I run firefox in safemode the captchas are fucking ridiculous. But once I use chrome they're a lot better. Really makes you think...

sounds like you're a robot, user

Your IP probably got on the Google shitlist. I bet if you change your IP (using a mobile hotspot for instance) the captchas will be easy as all fuck.

Now that the legacy captcha's gone I'd actually consider it, but Hiroshimoot doesn't do holiday sales anymore

I managed to buy one just before hiro removed cc payments