THANK YOU BASED INTEL

newsroom.intel.com/news/new-intel-architectures-technologies-target-expanded-market-opportunities/

anandtech.com/show/13699/intel-architecture-day-2018-core-future-hybrid-x86

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

AYYMDPOORFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1-Roadmap.jpg (3200x1800, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/12/intel-unveils-a-new-architecture-for-2019-sunny-cove/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Intel 2021
We are SoC now

>need to write down security features three (3) times
kek. have fun on 12nm monolithic dies
>butbutbut overlord intel will have 7nm EUV by the time!!!!
mfw

Attached: 1541538120178_0.jpg (818x693, 91K)

>have fun with 12nm monolithic dies
>posts a picture that contains a 14nm die

Nibba u dumb?

>nibba
Go back, redditor trash

that 14nm die let AMD scale beyond belief, little r*ddit pleb

>it's absolutely fucking nothing
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWN

It doesn't matter using that die makes sense or not in this case. Tt's just funny that the retard makes fun of 12nm while being perfectly with AMD partially still using 14nm

>core
>5G perf
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>This thread

kek is intel resorting to recruiting reddit trash for their shills?

Attached: 1544463362804.png (620x573, 385K)

finally a new architecture only took them 4 fucking generations of skylake

STOP THINKING

Attached: npcsoyboy.jpg (265x265, 10K)

>Nibba
Kill yourself.

Sunny Cove is still based on Skylake...
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/12/intel-unveils-a-new-architecture-for-2019-sunny-cove/

"hile still derived from Skylake, it has been improved to execute more instructions in parallel and with lower latency, and certain buffers and caches have also been enlarged."

They took Skylake, made it wider, made it deeper (prob lower clock speeds) and added some new instructions and cache.

POO INSIDE

Attached: 1544630533053.jpg (3200x1800, 480K)

I think it's fair to call it a new architecture. As fair as any core since nehalem.

AMD took Zen, made it wider and added more cache and didn't call that some new name, they called it Zen2. They're both an improvement upon an existing architecture, not a new architecture. Perhaps it's semantics but the point is we shouldn't expect any kind of large leap in IPC.

Mainly I'm interested in seeing if this 10nm is their original 10nm or some watered down version to get it out the door. It says P1274 in the slides which *should* be the original design but I don't believe they fixed that after how fucked it's been.

> Atom

Well, it's their choice.

Also the fact that they just upped their 14nm capacity really has me doubting the viability of their 10nm process anytime soon.

I'm not following what you mean.

so basicly intel made an entire show paid jurnalists to go to their hq only to tell them that they have ONE roadmap and literally ZERO products or even a detailed list of what they will have?

good lord they could say
>still on track

Thank you AMD, for kickstarting competition again.
Its about time we see big gains again

lol intel is finished and their fabs are dead forever.