Why aren't you using brave browser? Now that it's moved to the chromium engine, you can install any extension for it

Why aren't you using brave browser? Now that it's moved to the chromium engine, you can install any extension for it.
brave.com/brave-upgrades/

Attached: 1536608901336.png (1200x826, 833K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Deviations-from-Chromium-(features-we-disable-or-remove)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS shill

because firefox has better addons

I bet you ain't brave enough to hang yourself
you shouldn't be using this browser

Mozilla internet defense force going wild

>using a browser that is easier to fingerprint than Google Chrome

congratulations.

>install any extension on it
You are aware Firefox can install any Chrome extension as well is faster has working Fingerprinting protection and is the only browser in the universe to protect against zombie cookies?

so 3 people are Mozillas defense but you the sole guy are not a paid Brave shill. That certainly makes sense

Are you aware that brave respects your privacy, but you instead decide to shill for SJWfox? Makes sense.

Leave him, people like that don't deserve privacy

so let me recap. Firefox doesn't care about privacy that's why I can disable any outgoing unrequested by Firefox by just coping the values from their official wiki. Remember even those connections are only to Mozilla servers.

But brave is fine by connecting to advertisers and trackers on every startup.

Also both of you idiots ignored my argument completely are you paid Brave shills?

Go run a fingerprinting script on Brave you will see it is easier to follow around the web than a stock Google Chrome. Remember the guy making Brave got his company's funds from advertisers and trackers now why should he block his investors from cashing out on idiots like you?

Also Brave has no container meaning any website you visit can easily detect any other website you ever opened in any tab ever without any problems.

But sure keep using Brave go help Brendan Jew Eich to regain his money he lost while fired from Mozilla I couldn't care less about some 14 year old Indians sharing their pajeet browsing history with a Jew and his advertisers and trackers

2010 wants your post back

Because it doesn't have containers life Firefox.

does it have userchrome.css or something equivalent?

I actually use brave, it uses far less memory than FF and chrome

it does not its just a shitty chrome reskin with a worse ublock preinstalled.

seriously I don't get how people in 2019 don't know that ublock does more than the entire browser

it has tough since Firefox has Access to both Chromes and Firefox addons

also let me guess you are the kind of people that non ironically visit Google Chrome store. yea privacy should be your idiots least concern

congratulations so Memory is now more important then selling data. By any.chance are you a 14 year old Indian

Brave's "big plan" is to block the ads on the web and REPLACE them with THEIR OWN. Only a retarded faggot would find even the mere having thought to do that to be in any way acceptable.

I don't care about privacy, because I unironically have nothing to hide.
Only pedo scum like you care about muh privacy

>A browser that pays its users in (((cryptocurrency))) for enabling its own ad network
Nice try kikes

Why does anyone give a fuck about Chromium reskins? At this point there are only really two browser choices remaining: Chrome and Firefox.

/thread

Brendan Jew Eich stop paying people to make threads on Jow Forums it's enough at some point. No otver company ever had to shill that desperately I wonder why . maybe the only brave users is the brave team and some children

>because I unironically have nothing to hide.
>Only pedo scum like you care about muh privacy
>being this retarded

Most of them are just literally paid shills or children I assume. Whoever uses Brave unironically deserves to be fucked in the Ass by Brendans Jew cock

then why aren't you using Chrome with like ublock instead of Brave. Literally no difference

Mozilla trannies please leave

I understand what you're trying to say, yet imagine if for some reason some random faggot knows personal data about you. user you wouldn't tell shit like your adress to anybody for no reason.

Against the rules to use it here

Attached: brave rc.png (1047x461, 72K)

>But brave is fine by connecting to advertisers and trackers on every startup.
But it doesn't? The fuck m8, I don't agree with that retard saying that Firefox doesn't respect my privacy, but you're saying a lot of crap too.
The fingerprinting part might be true, because Brave is identified as Chrome+adblock+PDF.js so yeah, maybe it has more fingerprint (can't affirm this tho).
Also, no Chromium based browser has containers, as of yet, but they all have the possibility of using different profiles for different sites, and I must say that while I do prefer the FF containers, they work great.
And Brendan's money doesn't come from advertisers and trackers, but from >muh BAT's valorization.

>Only pedo scum like you care about muh privacy
Did you already forget Cambridge Analytica and how personal info can be used to influence opinions and even votes?
Short sighted retard

bitch, that's called genius marketing. You fall victim to it everyday.

It's nothing you can stop, nor prevent from affecting you. Shut up.

fubnily enough using Firefox and enabling container and resistfingerprinting blocks it all. at best then additionally run adnauseam and you literally stopped them

Also go suck Jewish cock calling that genius marketing

brave looks better then chrome. but then again anything does, current material shit ui design is so fucking bad.

The same reason I don't use Chromium and Firefox - garbage UI.

Use it for mobile, for desktop it sucks

>still based on chromium
>still a bad reskin of chromium
>the deprecated plugins are still hardcoded
>still caters to the ad agencies over users
>still a thinly veiled ponzi scheme
brave is the new internet explorer 6

This is why people call them shills - they constantly either revert to ad homeins to scare people away; or, in case that fails, start spamming misinformation that makes it sound like Brave is world's scummiest browser - when all browsers have been KIKED or COCED in some manner by tech trannies. (((Chrome))) is shit. Firefucks is ran by a bunch of trannies and if I remember correctly has been COCED. Brave is the only major modern browser that isn't as kiked or coced. If you REALLY want a non kiked or non coced browser, your only options is to find some deprecated antiquated browser from the 90's that no one cares about anymore.

What do you use on desktop?

>chromium
sorry I'm not gay

LMAOing @ ur life for not using chromium

dude, if you are not using chromium that is homo as fuck

>not using qutebrowser
pleb

imagine being so much of human trash that you can't protect against fingerprinting against tracking nor against zombie cookies.

oh and don't forget Google desperately blocking adnauseam

There are STILL retards shilling this adware botnet?
Lmao fuck off

>muh brave is botnet
Brave is FOSS. github.com/brave
>muh brave replaces ads
Opt-in. Funny how FUD spreaders ignore this.
>muh chromium botnet
Brave strips out any connections to Google: github.com/brave/brave-browser/wiki/Deviations-from-Chromium-(features-we-disable-or-remove)

Amazing how much Brave triggers FUD on Jow Forums.

Pointless when GNU/Icecat exists.

>we're not botnet and will respect privacy
>chromium based
Pick one

firefox: chrome based
opera: chrome based
EDGE: soon to be chrome based
chrome: chrome based

brave is easier to fingerprint than stock Google Chrome. if brave did not advertise itself as privAcy browser I'd be fine with it but this way it is more than clear that this Is their way to enable their advertising partners to follow people around the web without even having to build in any backdoor. admitting that is intelligent but in the end whoever uses brave could just use ungoogled chromium and you'd be way better off

you are aware Firefox is not chrome based. No chrome based browser can provide fingerprinting protection and container tabs

>brave is easier to fingerprint than stock Google Chrome
Citation needed.
>just use ungoogled chromium and you'd be way better off
Brave and ungoogled chromium are pulling patches from each other.

>you are aware Firefox is not chrome based
Not yet.

Now explain it in a way non/pol/tards can understand. Right now you just sound like a retard.

Attached: 02.png (3160x2400, 526K)

So you admit you have no clue how fingerprinting works ? else you'd just run a simple fp script on brave and then run it on ff with resistfp enabled and you'd see that ff leaks literally nothing while brave leaks tons of entropy vectors.

Also Brave cannot have containerized tabs since it is chrome based meaning any website (and Google does ) can theoretically follow you without any problems forever no matter how Mich you hide your fingerprint or use proxies

the one thing I learned when talking to brave users Is that most brave users are people who care about privacy but have no clue how it actually works. which is why they go to brave in the first place . marketing > facts

>anecdotal evidence

how is it anecdotal evidence I just told you run a fp script on both brave and Firefox with resist toggled, and compare the results. Are you too dumb to do that or what is your problem? Because If I do that you are just going to call me shill while you seem embarrassed falling for such a bad meme like Brave.

and how is the container story anecdotal do you want to deny that brave has no container tabs? because as a chrome spin-off it can't. remember chrome is Google's product why should Google implement a feature that hurts their business model

>inb4 Heres my pan results

you are just an idiot dude

What about GNU IceCat?
It's safe too.
Really weird that people don't mention it here a lot.

Icecat is for people that don't have the 5 minutes extra to read mozillas wiki entry how to stop Firefox from making unwanted connections.

>still spreading FUD

im not gay

Icecat is for those who want all of it done completely out of the box

So easy to spot all the pajeets shills in this thread, it go boring. Retarded poos.

I was using brave on debian but i can't run it without --no-sandbox and it is very buggy. I liked it but had to stop using it because of that.

Attached: 1543934001296.png (766x795, 563K)

Which is by default DISABLED and can be opted in ANYTIME YOU choose. Fuck off retard.

>implying

way better than gayzilla and goobotnet, of course a lot of shill atttack it with full energy

the only non botnet browsers are links, w3m, ungoogled chromium, seamonkey and icecat

>GNU
More like GN-eww

>meme browser for stupid kids

no thanks

>NOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE USING OUR BROWSERS YOU STUPID ANTI-SEMITIC NAZIS!

Attached: y2krny7bal301.jpg (370x380, 34K)

>become a brave cocksucker

this

chrome != chromium

>based on chrome
How about no

Is that in firejail?

I am.

Not since Quantum.

I'm fucking waiting until they allow me to disable the rewards icon in url bar then I'm gonna migrate to Brave.

>you can install any extension for it.
why would I download this for having a feature that every browser has?

Because some people don't want to have deal with (((google))) or pink haired fuckos while using Windows. ;^)