Even one of the most influential game designers is a mac user

>even one of the most influential game designers is a mac user

how will winbabbys ever recover?

Attached: john romero sigil.png (1037x299, 54K)

Most developers and programmers use either GNU/Linux or MacOS due to the POSIX compliance and development tools. It’s not surprising.

Attached: aa90ece9a73037c1f09f609a0bc996cfb664b719.jpg (1348x812, 168K)

>even one
as in just one

/thread

Doom was developed on NeXTSTEP, no shit.

literally
>'Im a Mac person, so I have to use Win 10 in a VM everytime I want to do something actually useful..'

>the most useless team member that did nothing except fetch pizza and pick out music for the office stereo
>left the team like a prima donna thinking he was the one holding the team together
>fails completely, goes bankrupt, and gets shat on by entire industry and customers
Typical mactoddler.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1532024133175.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

based

Did you even read your own image?

Attached: 2018_12_12_062935.png (1037x299, 70K)

Winfags and gaymers can both die in a fire.

Your point being?

Pixar is the most influential animation studio in the world making millions and they pledge their allegiance to Apple.

>>m-m-m-macs r gud!
it's so "good" that EVERYONE that has one and does real work does so through SSH into linux servers or windows VM to sidestep the steaming shit heap that is fagOS

Attached: 1529524907029.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Who cares though, I use what I like and what works for me. Choosing your OS based on what others use or what they think is lunacy.

Based

>is a mac user
>clearly states in the picture that it's only for personal use and he uses windows 10 to make maps.
>OP acts like this is some sort of slam dunk

Attached: 1340433133397.jpg (384x313, 103K)

>>>>steve jobs founded pixar

>did nothing except fetch pizza and pick out music for the office stereo
Not to take away from his later failures but didn't he write the level editor and make half the levels?

I think you're thinking of freetards - they're the ones who are asshurt that Apple terk err devs, and terk err POSIX, and made it all work. I personally have no issue with Macfags - if it works for your workflow, that's fine.

Add "paid" to that, and your statement falls into little tiny bits.

based