Explain yourselves Jow Forums

Explain yourselves Jow Forums

Attached: downloadfile-22.png (572x523, 39K)

Nice technology-related post user

Women don't like me, so I don't like them.

Macfags wins

And rightly so you jewish subhuman abomination

>Women

>The Linux open source community is the home of one of the most organized, effective, and extreme/radicalized misogynist hate groups operating right now
So why do you want to be here?

Wymyn suck right gaiz?

Imagine doing the exact same thing you were doing 5 years ago.
By the way, I'm referring to you, OP, and also that dumb goobergate bitch.

walking holes can go fuck themselves

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (367x219, 523K)

drama isn't tech, alt-right Jow Forums troll.

>shanley
the dissonance between her demeanor/emotional stability and her looks is fucking horrifying

blue and cuckpilled

What is it with liberals and using
>y’all?

>kys crossdressing faggot

It wasnt like this before he tried to fix it with the coc
its retaliation for him being a fucking retard and is 100% caused by him

Makes completely sense and I don't understand why so many people have a problem with understanding this basic principle.

>misogynist
Um, sweetie, hating men is called misandry.

Typical case of cognitive dissonance:
>this community is toxic
>but I want to be part of it nonetheless because of reason
>therefore it must change
>try to change it by bruteforce
>backslash brings hell on me and me mom

Why do these women want to join these "hate groups" so badly?
There isn't even any money to be made in free software.

So there was a 1st World white middle-aged man whose only skill was tweeting 16 hours a day and he didn't feel very white because of it since most other whites had skills worth a shit, and he needed a break out. So one day he used transgenderism as a vehicle in hopes of circumventing his white privilege and copy pasted a code of conduct someone else wrote on some feminist wiki, and he tweeted about it 16 hours a day and was referred to as the creator by exceptionally retarded SJW blogsites, while a band of his social justice friends patted him on the back and begged for this poor 1st world middle-aged white man's patreon page to be funded by 2nd and 3rd world people since it would be untoward for him to do it directly, resulting in the biggest and most pathetic showcase of a gold-digging 1st world middle-aged white male whore doing his thing and pulling a scam on a community of people too socially retarded to recognize this scam for what it is or to realize these nuances of a 1st world middle-aged white male trying to act like his livelihood and existence is more oppressed than fucking 2nd and 3rd worlders.

Now this is a joke worth repeating on standup.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Attention. If you join a community of like minded people you get less attention then just joining a community that absolutely hates you. They don't care what type of attention they get as long as they get any attention.

Just give the mentally ill cancer more money for his programs goys

>see some asshole trying to disturb the peace
>feel the need to "retaliate" by giving them tons of attention instead of just ignoring them
i remember when Jow Forums didn't give a shit and redditors were the gullible ones

It's true though, some Jow Forumstards have been doxing and trolling this person for months now, and mods don't give a shit.

I honestly don't understand why you faggots waste so much time on this shit.

>i remember when Jow Forums didn't give a shit
We fucking raided underage autists on youtube and had almost daily personalarmy threads, the fuck are you on about? Post one kid's vid about him being mad that people shit on sonic and suddenly /b/, /v/, and some others looking for giggles are all raiding the poor little sod till he's making 20 video responses with escalating mental break.

The Linux open source community can't get it's shit together well enough to take over the desktop space, how the fuck are they going to get together well enough to become the Supreme Radicalized Misogynist Hate Group?

>/b/, /v/
you have to go back

Oh is it >we now? Jow Forums was never good

Was that last year when you came here
>ignore him as he slowly infects more and more free projects while waving his patreon around
Pass
I think ill keep wasting time on it

>/b/
>/v/
>sonic
>raid youtube
>personal army threads
didn't think i would ever see this much cancer in one post, stay in your raid discords with the rest of the teenagers

>someone proves they're not worth listening to because they take the one man task of defacing a website as a large coordinated assault
Thanks for the information op. Will you be posting a thread for every person you find doing this?

Jow Forums was never good which is what also makes it good.
Jow Forums needs to go back to loliposting.
Go back to crossdressing chris-chan.

Why is she yelling

>stop her from infecting things
>by promoting her patreon
i'm actually going to donate to it right now just because you posted that, she deserves some help

>chris-chan
ironic because she literally became a tranny because of retards like you giving her too much attention and stroking her ego

>starts massive lynchmob full of entitled fucksticks for the sole purpose of getting attention through pity by warping what other people said and did and putting words in their mouth to make them sound like a person worse than hitler
>sane people immediately call xhemirzhey out on bullshit
>OH MY GOD LOOK AT WHAT I'VE BEEN GOING THROUGH IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE AND NOW YOU'RE ALL ATTACKING MY FEEFEES

it's just a southern thing.

>ironic because she literally became a tranny because of retards like you giving her too much attention and stroking her ego
So? There's no determent to me if some irrelevant person gets more famous so i can get more laughs out of them from the ensuing drama and ego-escalation. Why do you feel threatened about some middle-aged tranny getting attention?
Also you are not a her chris-chan, you are a middle-aged man with a mental breakdown making us all entertained. Just like this middle-aged tranny in this thread's topic is a middle-aged man who thinks he is a witch and unironically compares programming to witchcraft and Harry Potter, and it's hilarious. I wait in anticipation on what new comedy i will get from this person.

chris chan stopped being funny 7 years ago
now it's just tragic
plus he's gonna become homeless and probably die like terry after he loses his house which both him AND his demented mother are about to default on

If I wanted to see stuff from Twitter, I'd go on Twitter..not here. Fuck off.

He got into a fist fight with police a few years ago, and since he's a tranny now he can get backpat donations from his newfound SJW friends, so this plant is still watered and alive and waiting to produce more comedy fruit.

This is hilarious

Coraline is not a woman but mentally ill man, so it's not misogyny

They appropriate nigger culture because they want to be eternal victims like them

Attached: shanley2.png (587x818, 111K)

>THE LINUX OPEN SOURCE COMMUNITY IS THE HOME OF THE MOST ORGANIZED, EFFECTIVE, AND EXTREME/RADICALIZED MISOGYNIST HATE GROUPS OPERATING RIGHT NOW.
If this is true, the SJWs have won.

wait so it's a hate group that hates misogyny? Or it's the misogynists that do that hating? I'm genuinely confused.

>baiting this hard just to advertise the book you are writing that has nothing but lies (about stuff you don't understand) in it
that is low, very low, even for scum.
what a waste of precious oxygen and carbohydrates. parents must be proud...

YES

>the linux opensource community is the home of one of the most organized, effective and extreme/radicalized misogynist hate groups operating right now.

Attached: 1540874559517.jpg (300x300, 22K)

>i hate these people and think they are despicable but yet i depend on them for entertainment and would gladly allow them to become rich and famous

kiwifags are pathetic, get a job

>LINUX
Please tell me somebody interjected.

Don't delay, abolish the Code of Conduct today.

Attached: rossmoan.jpg (281x281, 24K)

>i hate these people and think they are despicable
I don't have the time and energy to hate some irrelevant people who have no influence on my personal life user, however you can bet your ass i'm gonna squeeze them for entertainment points when there is an opportunity. Don't project your own OCD on me.

Attached: laughing chefs.jpg (250x337, 15K)

Thanks guys, now you've made Ehmke a martyr for their cause, just like Sarkeesian. As usual, because you guys couldn't find a better way to react to the CoC other than all-out sperging the same way /v/ did with GG, as history shows, the industry will side against you and you can expect the industry to take this as proof that code of conducts are the necessary way to go and then some.

this reasoning is retarded
you can't prevent sperging from happening
there will always be people who can't resist or are unaware of discouragements to engage