Work in an office where nobody likes me

>Work in an office where nobody likes me
>the moneys good but literally gona whole day without a conversation
>if i do its usually passive aggressive or dismissive

What do?

Attached: 17B3269C-4025-4319-87FC-8319F6E08EB3.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

alcohol

Are you there to earn money or make friends?

just die

You're there to make money, you can make friends outside of work.

well I got a noob leach dumped on me, so count your blessings

Leave. HR will give you a good testimony if they don't like you. That way you're gone faster.

Money, but when you spend time at a place more than your actual home you want it to be comfortable

How do you manage to piss off a whole office full of people unless you're simply an unlikable asperger ridden piece of shit?

>trying to socialize at work
kys dumb faggot normie

>work in an office full of programmers
>literally gone a day without anyone saying anything other than basic greetings
>nobody gives a shit

life's good

>Gone a whole day without a conversation
Dude you're living the fucking dream, I WISH people would stop fucking interrupting my work flow every 13 seconds to talk about inane bullshit.
How the fuck is that a problem to you? Are you retarded? Baby need more attention? Shut the fuck up and get some work done.

maybe don't be such an asshole?

Cocaine

this isnt the 4ch meme reply but i'd start looking for other jobs
that shit sucks hard and takes a heavy mental toll

>go to work
>don't talk to anyone

>go home
>don't talk to anyone

it gets lonely

I should have explained
Im a software developer and its a finance company that has never had an in house developer before

Nah dude, that's ideal. I miss living alone and not socializing at university. I'd go weeks without having to speak anything more than basic communication, like idle smalltalk with a cashier or talking about maths with somebody else.
Fuck people. If you want company get a dog.

I still don't understand the problem. You're there to work, and you're a software developer, why would you want somebody to derail your train of thought while you're trying to fix some bullshit bug?

browse 4chinz at work for your social needs
we’re friends right?

solution:

Attached: why are subway asians so qt brah.webm (388x690, 2.87M)

why do you assume he prefers to fix those bugs rather than to kill time? it's not like management knows what each thing should actually take to do anyways, he probably could afford to only work half hours and his bosses would be none the wiser

quit the fuck out of that place. thats what I did on my previous job.

Took me 2 other jobs to finally settle and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it. I even hang out with my colleges after work, go figure.

FYI I'm soft dev in Europe kek job overload

T H I S
H
I
S
I hate how now every boss now thinks they need to be friend with the whole IT area, Im not the boss talk to him if you want something you little jew

Go to work. Do a minimum amount of work so that people think you're doing a good job. Portray yourself as a hard worker. Schedule a fake meeting and take a nap in the early afternoon. Browse Jow Forums, read wikipedia, watch movies, etc. with the rest of the time. Leave as soon as it's acceptable and go home or to whatever activities you prefer to do in the evening.

Its far from a hard job i dont to be fully engrossed in it, id just like to have a fucking conversation every now and again without having a sarcastic comment thrown my way, is that a big ask?

If he doesn't want to do what he was hired for, and is in the career field for, he should quit and go work in retail where you can just chat the day away while moving boxes.

Talk to people online. Join an IRC server and shitpost.
Or just find a new job. If you actively feel unwanted and uncomfortable at a job then yeah, fuck it, quit for whatever reason you want. If you dread going into work for then probably stop going into work.
Alternatively consider that you're just the new guy and everybody is just doing their own version of "ha ha i don't know you"

Attached: 1504153752621.jpg (1280x960, 205K)

hey your going to fit right in. if you want advice on being a normie your in the wrong place though.

Nope they will find cause to put him on PIP and then fire. I have seen it a million times.

So I work HR management. An employee hires a subordinate to work on her team. Subordinate gets constant complaints on work by employee who accuses subordinate of not asking questions. I semi covertly monitor their interactions. Every time employee talks to male subordinate she flirts pretty heavily during which subordinate is calm and civil but doesn't reciprocate in any way, this seems to anger employee and she them leaves to send me a bitchy email. I am forced to fire subordinate but offer a stellar recommendation and help with his placement, he gets another job at another firm. Employee states loudly that she thinks no man can do the work. I quietly kill her career and any chance of advancement through our sexual discrimination clause, she gets passed over twice, quits and tries to sue. So I sent her a copy of her internet history along with inappropriate emails and offer to put them in the public case file, she withdraws her suit and we never heard from her again.

>be process engineer (chemical eng degree) at a huge plant
>friends with everyone, from the janitors to the plant director
>when I ask for a favor, it gets expedited because they like me
must suck to have 0 social skills

Explain me this webm pls

hiroshima and nagasaki should have been just the beginning

That's china you nig

>Work part time at a tech support call center with generally chill coworkers who throw some bantz every now and then
>Don't really initiate any conversations but I jump in when engaged
>Most of them are reddit but the funniest one I've seen on /v/ and put a wojak on his desk
Good times lads

cringe

>tfw the Engineering department at the company I work for has its own HR which reports directly to the VP
>regular HR can't do shit on us
freaking based

>the moneys good but literally gona whole day without a conversation
This is my goal, faggot.

>work in an office with programmers
>Everyone is a bit dull, not too much human interaction (me included)
>Get a new boss
>He's fucking hilarious, telling dirty jokes all the time
>I'm no longer afraid to say nigger out loud in the office
>Boss is also really good at his job
>Everyone in the team interacts in a more human way now, work becomes easier and we're doing more
>Actually go out for drinks after work now
Feels good man

What's the python package manager have got to do with anything?

I never talk to anyone but everyone likes me anyway.

Couples pretending to be strangers on the metro, filming random strangers who get caught off-guard when they realize they're actual couples.

Attached: obamalaughing.jpg (990x660, 87K)

I never talk to anyone at work and I'm pretty sure they think there's something wrong with me because none of them approach me anymore.

Attached: sideways cup holder.png (720x960, 684K)

Meanwhile

Attached: 3CEE49C7-8F05-4C03-B23D-E52429BE2D7A.jpg (488x700, 69K)

you can always talk to us :^)

and HR?

And subordinate's name? Albert Einstein.

Listen to music or put on a podcast or try not being a faggot and start a conversation instead of waiting for them to talk to you

This. I need this

ffs
computer > male > female
this is the new time/food chain

I do not understand why yurop does not have such thing :/

if they don't also offer stress relief services, what's the point?

I don't understand what you're complaining about it sound like paradise.

>stress relief services
I don't understand.

he means free blowjobs you baka

Doubtful

Are you retarded op?

It still makes no sense to me.

I suspect they are all actors though.

Like, glass blowing? Why would anyone want that?

Okay Shakespeare

Personal Improvement Plan. Basically if your anual review comes back shit you are put on "nice hr term for better start doing shit or get fucked", then they can fire you.

In most non-third-world countries companies can't just fire you out of the blue because civilization and job security, they basically have to show that they did try to make you productive before showing you just how disposable you are.

Just listen to podcasts/music all day long.

>Unionize.
>Promote class consciousness
>Organize a general strike.
>Seize the means of production.
>Abolish the capitalist mode of production which pits the proletariat against itself.
You can now beriend your comrades, since you no longer compete for the favour of the capitalist overlords.

cute whore

>tfw you have selective mutism
>tfw your male so you cant get away from not talking without looking like a creep
>tfw stutter and ruin basic interactions and ultimately avoid all contact

I wish I could just be normal bros

Attached: aloneatparty.jpg (676x673, 124K)

literally talk to the person that's the least dismissive to you and hopefully they aren't also seen badly
if that succeeds people will be more social with ya because they'll see you socializing and not being bad
now go away, this isn't a place for normals like you

What have you done, OP?

Some of us were meant to have shit lives. Just get the most enjoyment you can out of it and eat a bullet at 50 if you still haven't built a family.
Not the other way around either, fuck being miserable just for the sake of money or reproduction.

>Finish university
>change name
>change city or country
>breakup every contacts
>change hair & beard
>delete and recreate every online account

welcome to your new life.

someone sends you a bitchy email about another employee and you fire that employee? eat shit and die.

Pretty sure they do my dude. These girl have got to get married sooner or later. Japan used to have "office ladies" getting paid to just hang around the office while husband-hunting.

Genius. Then nobody even tries to work, the company fails and you lose your job.

Why do they hate you?
if there's no particular reason, start looking for another job

>he doesn't want glass blown by cute girls

If you are older than 30 you are not going to make new friends anyway. Just do your job and get paid.

>pic
Who is she?