Millenials are poor because they buy a 1000$ iphone every 6 months lmao

>millenials are poor because they buy a 1000$ iphone every 6 months lmao
Is there any truth to this claim? Almost everyone I know has a phone that is 1 to 3 generations old, except for my parents and all their boomer friends.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S9-is-a-remarkable-cell-phone-1024x536.png (1024x536, 957K)

If you can't afford to drop $1000 on a phone every six months maybe you should find a job

You forgot the Macbook Pro for taking notes in college, the apple accessories, apple care, broken back glasses, etc

The problem is that for many people a phone isn't the only thing they needlessly spend way too much money on.

yeah, it's evolution. Stupid goys will spend all their money and suicide, hence improve the gene pool.

We should be thankful for companies like Apple.

Ok so they have 3G phones or older?

As in, they are more likely to own an S6/S7 than an S8/S9

$300 every five years here
I'm poor as shit by Jow Forums standards but I still manage to carry around more expensive equipment in my EDC than anyone who constantly buys new phones.

why is this anything to be proud about?
the stuff you buy is consistently more expensive than everyone else's?

who the fuck cares

My flip phone was $9.99

it's for the sake of arguing against buying a new flagship every single year.
less money spent on social status = more money for other shit.

my current phone cost more than my computer

Attached: chihiro a nice.png (1280x720, 513K)

I'm 30 y.o and I haven't spent 1000$ in total in cell phones.

my ex gf who was a wanna be thot, financed an iphone Xs for $800 and got mad at me when i teased her for financing a freakin' phone. i use a $100 oneplus one still and it works fine.

>posts anime
>is retarded
makes sense. what condition do you have?

does anime count as a disease?
because i have that one

Attached: uwu :3.jpg (600x700, 117K)

>expensive phones is a sell-point gimmick
retarded people think everything that's expensive automatically is better than something cheaper.

that's why so many retards buy pricey apple products. the hardware is shit, but the pricetag says it's hi-quality.

apple even tried making cheaper phones at one point, but it got rejected, even by people with less income, because they percieved it as inferior to the the expensive model

quite the opposite is happening

nobody wanted to buy a cheap plasticky feeling iphone that LOOKED like a toy and cost only $150 less than the real deal

plus, iphones appeal to the rich and poor for different reasons
what is a rich person supposed to do when iphones are the practical high end for smartphones and poor people use them as status symbols amongst themselves because they can pay them off through financing options these day

iPOORS BTFO

Attached: 1536226239628.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

based

The only people who say that are either above the age of 55 or never lived paycheck to paycheck.

all iphones look likes toys because that's what they are: toys for stupid people

"rich people" are generally as technically inept and stupid as poor people and thus follow the same line of reasoning: using phones as status symbols rather than a mean of communication and retrieving information

If spending an extra $2k per year makes you "poor" then you were already poor to start with.

what's with the stupid triangle thing in anime girls mouths? Do they all only have one tooth? How stupid.

millenials are poor because they spend all their money on avocado toast

it's called a moe fang and it's cute

Attached: miata mx-5 nyaaa.png (1024x520, 511K)

Will samsung ever abandon their shitty bloated custom rom and go with a stock android? this is literally the single reason I wont own a samsung phone

you mean annoying. cute is cancer

Poorfags use iPhones and Siri.
Enlightened poorfags use Google and Cortana.
The actual rich use personal assistants.
Reminder that Based Bill is tapping this ass at 63.

Attached: 1518486875920.jpg (811x922, 97K)

Jesus Christ, user... A post died because of your faggotry.

Who claimed such a thing? Where? Why? When?
If you really wanna know why millenials are poor you should ask yourself how many of them actually have a job and how many earn between X and Y amount of money per year/month/week whatever.

I only buy used tech so I spend the same amount of money on a flagship phone from 2 years ago as I would have to spend on a new lower-midrange phone.
It's all about conscious consumerism.

Attached: 1538199023612.png (361x363, 200K)

what if you buy an used iPhone. how can you be sure there is no cum stain or ass fluids on it?

I never even heard this insult.
The only I know of is "millennials are poor because they're lazy and entitled"

It's called priorities, I'd never drop more than 300$ on a phone, however 20 000$ for a car is fine, even though I realize it's an equally dumb decision.

My favorite consumerlet argument is the "what are you poor?" argument. Their credit card debt's climbing exponentially, their wagecuck jobs are barely keeping them fed between paying off the mortgage and student loans, and their devices break after half a year due to planned obsolescence, and yet they still find the audacity to call others poor.

One would assume that being poor is unironically a superior fate to the one that these slaves face. They have become embedded in the system. Might I say, they have become the ultimate goyim.

Attached: wornout.jpg (700x1082, 185K)

with a used car, you lose no money from depreciation, you're not forced to pay for full coverage on a car you don't fully own, your insurance is cheaper, replacement parts are cheaper, you can pull most any manufacturer OEM part from a part puller yard if you're adventurous, and you wont feel as bad if it gets totaled.

>if you can't afford luxury phone, car, housing, insurance, entertainment, gf/bf, pets, food, utilities, kids, summer house, private jet, a fleet of yachts, latest ipad+macbook+imac+mac pro, student loans, alcohol, monthly vacation, police and politician bribes, fortnite skins, russian mail order loli bride, and netflix subscription then stop being poor lmao

is this one of those S10 fake renderings?

in what way does a flagship phone fail at communication and retrieving information that your $30 bargain bin pajeetdroid does so much better?

The answer is simple. I don't buy iPhones. Also cleaning solutions exist.

Nice digits. I've read it many times as an addenum to "millenials are lazy and waste money"

If you get a phone every 2 to 5 years you're based.

If you get a phone every six months, i'm just happy i'm not you.

I will never understand Apple normies who think they're rich for owning an expensive phone they bought on a monthly payment plan.

Attached: 1541397510402.png (813x1402, 250K)

Nobody thinks they're rich because they own X phone. However, they're richer than you on average andjeet.

But Google employees make bank though, don't they?

Don't Apple employees make bank though?

Oh look. An user that cant contribute to the conversation.

>out priced on rent
>the cost of food only gets more expensive exery other week
>get paid shit wages and expected to have a car payment, pay rent (because nobody remotely can afford a fucking house payment on a 30 yr mortgage on 15/hr), pay health insurance

But if out of being raped and being in the negative every payday regardless if you have it or not, why the fuck not. It's only a matter of time before boomers die and people can move into better ones. Verizon is litteraly paying you fucks to leave. You come to work on some mighty shit like "ih been here see 35 yearssss, I can doo what I whanna." Then they don't do shit and nobody says anything because their bosses are just the same. Like niggers showing up for a paycheck. Ride around in a company vehicle, doing personal business, and when you do actually work, it's bare minimum" I'm too old for that". I can't wait for you fuckers to have a stroke and die with all of your family watching in horror. You sold America out and refuse to accept the blame. George Soros, Donald Trump and litteraly every politician in office arnt fucking millinials.

The fact that it works well and is not needed to be replaced every year because like the user said, it's a symbol for stupid people.

>well you're poor and I can afford it

Remember kids, you're the cattle and they know that when they shake the bucket, your will come running en mass. You do it every year like sheep. That's why you get made fun of so hard. Please deny me that the iPhone community is not the most committed community.

They acknowledged that you are "sassy" and don't care and your virtue signaling is too much for you to not have the newest phone to show off and Tyrone steal to sell on eBay.

Imagine being this much of an edge lord over what phone people us.

well.. only retards waste 1k in a shitty phone

millenials like to buy shitty phones

hence, millenials are fucking retarded

nothing new here

You're virtue signaling so hard right.

Yep, fuck boomers.

I would say 9/10 people finance their phones for $30+ for two years and only the cutting edge people get something like jump on demand (T-Mobile) so they can upgrade every 6 months to a year.

That's the S9? Holy shit that's beautiful

goddamn Moshe can you pinch a penny harder?

only pajeets say "waste 1k in a shitty phone"

I bought an iPhone 6 when it was released. It started to go slow, and then that recent update kicked life back into it somehow, and it is working fine. I guess I've been lucky because everything works well, and my battery is still in good condition - considering that I've been using it since late 2014. I have no intention to buy a new phone until it breaks - when it does I will buy an iPhone, mainly because I'm invested in their eco-system and I use FaceTime a lot (both for my job, and the majority of family and friends). I also used a MacBook Pro from 2015 that still works well, and I hope it doesn't break because fuck those new keyboards, and lack of magsafe. I don't know why people have to hate a brand, or hate people that buy from a certain company.

Attached: Gold iPhone 6.png (1024x872, 447K)

Yes, this is true. It's not just phones - millennials are really, really stupid with money, full stop. It's why their existence is so wretched.

Sauce: millennial, most of my friends are millennials, so get to see this first-hand, at least weekly.