GAG ON MY COCK LENNART POTTER

>FUCK SYSTEMD
>FUCK PULSEAUDIO
>FUCK NETWORKMANAGER
>FUCK ---ALL--- (((FREE)))DESKTOP NIGGERS
I'm trying to get a way to have an OpenRC arch install that doesn't have any fucked up repos like manHARO or artix.
So far it looks like parabola is the way to go, since all they do is pull arch's repos and blacklist shit, but their own libre repo has a full OpenRC suite. I've thought about just using the AUR for drivers and shit but it's not a good idea to rely on the AUR for obvious reasons.
Basically, what we need is to replace Parabola's repos back to Arch's, all while keeping the libre repo for OpenRC.
Anyone interested in exploring this further or are you enjoying the taste of that red fedora, ibm, microshit, potternigger cock in your mouth too much to do it?
And yes, I know gentoo exists, but arch is better for shitbox toasters and you fucking know it.

Attached: nosferatuwojak.gif (633x758, 14K)

You can use Artix if you want Arch without poetteringware.

>not telling board janitors also known as “jannies” to perform self-intercourse
No

Or you use Gentoo like a sane intellectual

Absolutely based and extremely redpilled

>package manager in python

>What is cpython
Intelligent people do Software Design like this where non critical parts of the software are handled by abstract dynamic languages while critical ones are passed to eg C in this case

>>FUCK ---ALL--- (((FREE)))DESKTOP NIGGERS
Most of it is trash but wayland is ok imo.

>"""Intelligent""" people do Software Design like this where non critical parts of the software are handled by abstract dynamic languages while critical ones are passed to eg C in this case until the software consists of one function call at the Python side

read the OP. They have fucked repos
I tried compiling iwlwifi from the AUR on a parabola disk but it refuses to work.
Also base-devel calls in systemdicks no matter what.

>What is cpython
The slow reference implementation.

hello lennart did Hamburg university give you too many marijuanas ??

>marijuanas
hello detlef

Artix has its own repos where it serves software without systemd dependencies naked in. It also supports runit and openrc (I use runit myself). The installation is a bit shitty last time I tried it, but switching from Arch to Artix should be pretty easy and straightforward.

the repos are fucking broken man

your brain is fucking broken man

I literally spend 3 hours fucking with it last night and I couldn't get/compile half the packages I need.
It's broken.
Only parabola has a sane openrc arch setup but they don't let you install the fucking drivers that you need.

then abandon arch for Slackware, shouldn't be an issue

>source distro without portage
no

Works on my machine

Works on my machine

IT TOOK 10 FUCKING MINUTES TO EMERGE VIM ON MY SHITBOX
HOW THE FUCK
WHY

>t. brainlet

ITS BEEN 2 HOURS AND I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO THE KERNEL YET

that's also your IQ right? Though admittingly 2 May be too much for a brainlet like you

ever heard of chroot? maybe run your normal linux and then let everything compile in a cjroot so you can just continue normally using your computer since you seem mentally retarded.

let me guess you didn't even setup portage properly before starting compiling. typical zoomer who needs to read a manual even of it takes ten minutes at max

I DID
THE MAX I CAN GO IS J3
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE WITH IT WHEN THE CPU IS GETTING FUCKED IN EVERY HOLE

IM STILL FUCKING COMPILING LLVM

>compiling llvm
>-j3
see you next week

install gentoo or void