Why is this company so popular amongst normalfaggots?

Why is this company so popular amongst normalfaggots?

Attached: apple-logo_318-40184.jpg (626x626, 18K)

>Apple products are considered luxury items and indicators of wealth in some parts of the world, but a report by research agency MobData suggests China is not one of those places: iPhone users in the East have been placed in a group dubbed the "invisible poor," or "those who do not look as poor as their financial circumstances." Chinese who make good money reportedly prefer Huawei and Xiaomi phones, followed by Oppo and Vivo handsets. "iPhone users earned the least monthly."

Why does this company triggers Jow Forums, anjeets and poo in loo so much that they can’t stop posting about it?

because the people who buy them are normal, wealthy people with a stable relationship, unlike thinkpad virgins

Because they target the lowest common denominator
t.

Attached: proud npc.png (843x500, 195K)

>Applel is going up in smoke
>5000 zero effort applel threads daily
I want off this ride

they used to be for geeks

Attached: 1-p60xh-cbWFyQ2UOjCtOOow.jpg (450x673, 48K)

Forget advertising, at this point just report these threads as spamming.

They still are for geeks.

The people making the world's technology products in California are today's geeks, not tech illiterate neckbeards posting on anime forums.

Jow Forums still hasn't figured out that the latest A12 outperforms Intel Xeons in performance or that Apple is about to kill x86 just as they killed other shitty technologies in the past (e.g. Flash or the floppy).

Attached: 1294436354922.png (468x494, 31K)

Ease of use

>A12 outperforms Intel Xeons
*in goybench, dumb faggot, now try cinebench

Why not go for industry-standard SPECfp results.

A12 is faster.

This. I am an Uber driver who takes normal people around on weekends to places where normal people hang out and have normal conversations about their normal jobs doing normal things.

Many people on my rides uses an iPhone and bashes Android users for having their personal identity wrapped up in what phone they use.

I think the worst part that grates Android users is that at the end of the day, Apple users don't give a shit. They know they're better and thus don't care. They don't even think about you. You are irrelevant sacks of shit that are obsessed over their phone but probably don't even have friends to text.

Get a fucking grip.

Attached: laughing.png (123x200, 34K)

Absolutely nothing wrong with that pic.

>Many people on my rides uses an iPhone and bashes Android users
>at the end of the day, Apple users don't give a shit.
The irony.

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with Apple? You talk about it more than actual Apple customers do.

Not to mention a proper *nix CLI toolset, not just the failed abortion syscall emulation Windows 10 has.

>it just works
also it's a status symbol

>personal identity wrapped up in what phone they use
>Spends 4min glorifying a phone

It's becoming the normie thing to hate it.

So according to that logic, I would need to become someone like Cory in the linux kernel, in order to be the opposite of NPC?

Apple products can't be considered luxury products because:
>they sell their gadgets on places like walmart, target, best buy and amazon
>sometimes they make discounts of his products
>the materials of his products are not made of high quality and they're manufactured in China
>you can buy an iphone with monthly payments which is the way that most of their users payed his phone
>they announce their products on streets and tv commercials

That type of models doesn't apply on the luxury market, the luxury market doesn't care to reach a public, they just wait until a customer is interested on buying a product only if he has the money to do the transaction, Apple is not on the same level as brands like Lamborghini, Ferrari, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Rolex, etc.

I don't even care if Apple manages to outperform X86 CPU's, Quantum Computers are going to be available in the future, it's inevitable.

>ignorance is considered luxury
What a time to be alive

i find it to be the opposite
every machead i know has to point out how superior their dumb bullshit is all the time, which you even do in your post.
i on the other hand dont really give a shit what people buy. i am just amazed by the apple business model of "take something that's free, make it worse, then sell it" that their entire company is based on.

> try cinebench
Why do I care for cinebench?

Why does anyone care about cinebench?

I don't use cinebench, nobody uses cinebench, cinebench doesn't do anything.

Apple is superior, no matter what.

Attached: 5DF7A337-1BEA-4ADA-AED1-F467599E3FEC.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

That's not what defines luxury products.

Luxury products are the products that people buy when money is no object.

Try using an Android on a Koenigsegg, Ferrari or Porsche. Those cars don't even have Android Auto, and they all have Apple Car Play.

Attached: 573F5090-ADC4-477B-8C17-63437C744C1E.gif (300x205, 1.17M)

Because Steve Jobs had the genius realization that people only give a shit about how something looks and feels rather than what it does.

See before this, the tech nerds were talking about "how productive these devices will be" and how they would "massively improve our lives and the way in which we do science." So they made a bunch of hunks of bricks naively believing normal people gave half of a fuck about that.

Then Steve Jobs comes and makes them look cute, and puts colors and font types and other shit that the autists didn't even think to put in because they were busy thinking in autist terms. Then they made everything sleeker and nice looking and utilized marketing techniques and high price points to make their brand seem luxurious.

See you, user, are still stuck in the autist's world view, where what matters is performance metrics, and value.

when apple products where meant for geeks, nowadays is for normies, that's why they don't see that type of adds from Apple, a lot of people doesn't even know what hertz are, heck, they don't even know what a CPU is.

>They still are for geeks.
They are not. The computer in that picture opens up with a single latch and gives you easy access to the internals, so you can literally upgrade everything. Apple even sold expansion cards for it such as graphics cards.
Compare that to its modern equivalent, the iMac Pro- It's glued together, gives you no access to the internals and if you dare upgrade anything it literally bricks itself. It has no expansion slots. And no, Thunderbolt is no fucking excuse for that.

Apple's decline into fashion accessories started with the switch to Intel.

Attached: Apple_PowerMac_G4_M8570_MDD_sideopen.jpg (640x873, 122K)

>Rolex
The most overrated """luxury""" timekeeper out there.

Ha

Attached: 1486016042105.gif (722x720, 405K)

>They still are for geeks.
GEEKS, RISE UP!!!

Attached: 1443827117926.jpg (1200x800, 508K)

Because they market themselves as a company that sells luxury. Fashion requires sheep.

>uber driver talking about applel superiority
Well baited m'sir

The NPC meme is just bait. Stop falling for it.

holy shit spotted the brainlet

>"invisible poor," or "those who do not look as poor as their financial circumstances."

They aren't human. Fuck.

>implying it isn’t

>normal, stable, wealthy
>normal, stable, wealthy
>normal, stable, wealthy
>normal, stable, wealthy
>fake, medicated, greedy
>fake, medicated, greedy
>fake, medicated, greedy
>fake, medicated, greedy

Attached: SmartSelect_20181211-211206_Chrome.jpg (450x485, 116K)

because they make the best products.

I would say this is more reflective of the tight grip that the Chinese government keeps on its ruling class. The wealthiest individuals are deeply seated with government officials, and because the CCP can influence the technological (and ""security"") of products from companies such as Huawei, they strongly advocate for their use in peer groups. "Influencers" have a tremendous impact in East Asian societies in general.

I would buy their OS if it worked anywhere, but wouldn't buy their hardware ever.
Maybe I will make hackintosh build sometime.