Time travel is technology

Time travel is technology.
Can you please define time without time for me?

Attached: 1CAD1E09-1C59-4D6B-8039-CF6D9D906F77.jpg (850x850, 197K)

I mean: define time without using time.
Thanks!

time is a linear path from one event to the next one
i'm not sure how to define time outside of the context of other physical forces of nature so I won't even bother

Time is a measurement of the movement of light

For you... $2/hour

Ofc we can measure time with other physical changes. But what is time? Is there anobjective time or can we only talk about subjective time?
Is 1 sec for me the same long for you?
Csaio fags welcome to proove it.

Time is an abstract concept created by carbon base life forms to monitor their ongoing decay

Attached: brak-1.jpg (440x328, 45K)

distance of 2 states in super-space

dimension through which things change
saged, hidden, and reported eat shit bucko.

I like this definition, but do you truly belive in this?

Please explain this concept, i have the feeling there must be some lurking fun under the hood.

Man is time.

The past, present and future exist at the same time
we can't view this dimension yet, that's all
there's multiple parallel realities to it too, all happening, beginning and ending at the same time

>Time travel is technology
Clearly not. You travel to the future every day and you don't need any tech to do that

What abou travelling into the past then? Should we count that as (yet? Unaccessible) technology?

Probably not.

one word
causality
ur welcome user

What disqualifies a not-yet (?) realised theorie?
What would be required to get this into tech?
What can we do to accelerate the research in this field?
Thinking and discussing it seriously cant harm, right?

Assuming that our current understanding of physics is correct, travelling to the past is impossible. Travelling to the future is relatively trivial though. Pun intended.

time is what you do during a discrete series of moments during which there is the appearance of a passage of continuous events such that because of the appearance of scarcity you are incapable of executing multipe operations simulataneously

Behold, a man!

Attached: featherlessbirdthumbnail.jpg (800x474, 88K)

Kinda hard but I'll give it a shot. We aren't beings of instance we are beings of existence. Existence is many millions of instances. Things can exist in many different Places within a Instance. Instances themselves aren't special because they can't display change, they are static. However, if you observe multiple instances of Things, it seems Things have the ability to move and change. Things are dynamic when observed over mutliple Instances. A thing within an instance just is. When you have instances, you can observe that a thing was, is and will be. The easiest visual explanation is a 3d matrix of things within places in a point on a line, with thousands of points representing change within the 3d matrix.

>But what is time?

Increasing entropy.