CES 2019

Post CES stuff that isn't /v/ gay shit

Attached: IMG_20190109_195449.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaltrends.com/computing/ibm-quantum-computing-ces-2019-q-system-one/
engadget.com/2019/01/08/ibm-q-system-one-quantum-computer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Foldable meme

Attached: IMG_20190109_194923.jpg (2048x1536, 226K)

Hyundai car concept

Attached: IMG_20190109_195100.jpg (1080x1080, 118K)

Competition in the age of AI

Attached: IMG_20190109_200630.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

Should've used the sidewalk

Wage cagers sits in gridlock while you glide right over them.

This isn't /v/ gay shit

Attached: IMG_20190110_014610_573.jpg (1279x675, 40K)

First thing they did was show it playing an arcade racer.

So awesome, they announced navi and the massive 16 core ryzen 3, o wait, they didn't, they also said that their top of the line ryzen 3 is 8 core

LMAO perfect for this consumerist shit

Is it better to get a 9900k now and get a job for a day or two or wait 6 months and get the new Ryzen and stay a NEET?

Wheelchairs

Attached: IMG_20190109_210458.jpg (1024x750, 132K)

BMW and The North Face camper concept
Looks small to me

Attached: IMG_20190109_210550.jpg (1024x683, 98K)

you'll be dying in a fire anyway, so why wait?

>16k mm desktop fan sucks you up
>dead
When did we started to use desktop fans on uh.... Is this an airplane or a helicopter?

soon

Attached: SPECIAL_01__31548.1507796480.jpg?c=2&imbypass=on.jpg (1280x853, 106K)

Yeah I want to get decapitated by a rotor blade as well!

Why would it suck you up if the thrust is downward?

kek Jow Forums

>16k mm desktop fan
I appreciate the joke you're trying to make. Can't say I laughed, but I do acknowledge and appreciate it.

IBM Q System One
digitaltrends.com/computing/ibm-quantum-computing-ces-2019-q-system-one/

Everything else was gimmicky bullshit.

Attached: ibm-quantum-computing-ces-header-720x720.jpg (720x480, 26K)

that only raises more questions

I want this IN me.

Is it battery electric, hybrid or gas powered?

here's a better source since digital trends sucks fucking dick: engadget.com/2019/01/08/ibm-q-system-one-quantum-computer/

>The North Face
I really like the quality of the stuff they sell but I cant stand how they put that ugly logo in huge size on every single one of their clothes

>8k tvs

Attached: 1472149001947.png (112x146, 31K)

It was a publicity stunt you gullible morons

>CES: Pointless technology

It being 9ft tall just totally flipped the script. I thought it was like a regular desktop.

how can you even store or stream real 8k? I mean a 4k movie alone barely fits on those dual layer blu-rays.

Do they just compress the shit out of it? I mean a 8k movie would have to be like 200GB.

Hybrid-electric vtol

We have to wait until this day comes out, I want to learn programming on quantum computers, I think is the refrigerator that requires a lot of space.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Literally what is a quantum computer? What makes it different from a regular computer?

give it back Tyrone

What's with these tech niggers always making videos about "what's in my bag"? I don't carry a backpack around. I haven't since college 6 years ago. Do niggers really carry backpacks full of shit whereever they go?

Source: engadget.com/2019/01/08/ibm-q-system-one-quantum-computer/

"If you need a refresher, quantum computing leverages quantum bits, known as qubits, to process potentially complex tasks. Unlike traditional bits, which can be set to "one" or "zero," qubits can take on both values at once, or a proportional mixture of the two (scientists call this "superposition"). If you have two qubits, you can test four possible outcomes simultaneously (0-0, 0-1, 1-0, 1-1). Qubits are also aware of each other -- a phenomenon known as "entanglement" -- which helps the computer to arrive at an answer.

Quantum computing has the power, therefore, to trump traditional computers that test possible solutions one-by-one. It could revolutionize health care -- as doctors search for effective medicine -- artificial intelligence, cryptography, financial modeling and weather simulation. That's what early researchers are hoping, anyway."

Their job is to sell tech to you. If you have a bag you can carry more tech.

can't see shit with that ring.

why would you ever stream movies? Or use physical media?
it's inferior to downloading and then watching.
Or you fell for the intellectual property scam?

still don't understand the point or appeal of this retarded shit. who the fuck wants this?

it’s not binary, which is useful for big computing tasks. I don’t think consumer computers will be quantum for a very long time as it’s not for consumer tasks in the foreseeable future

you’re unemployed and you’re buying a 9900k?

because its that logo that sells their low grade "outdoorsman" equipment that is Chinese shit quality.

ask apple why they do it

americans don't need money to get technology
they just steal shit like the shitstains they are

interdesting thanx

No I can only afford a 9900K if I work for a couple days.

I don't, but most people do? And do you want to store a 200GB movie?

Is that a IBM ice dispenser ?

Did they ever announce anything about battery tech at all?

If done right you basically get to have the small smart phones like the original iphone that can then be a tablet when you are going to be using it for an extended period

If you made videos you likely would carry a bag for camera gear and laptop.

Doesn't d-wave sell access to its computers, and students also get discounted or free allowance? Go forth and learn

Bitrate and resolution are entirely independent.

Attached: AcceptableBaggyGrayling-size_restricted.gif (480x270, 2.01M)

people will buy it because it's trendy, just like every smartphone thing

It's called a deathcopter.

Engine stalls for a split second and it's out of control and crashes down to earth.

>who the fuck wants this?
me

And its a fucking inch thick.

quantum computing is the gimmickiest of the bullshit. It sounds fucking cool, like a lot of things that are impossible.

>Wall-E 2 (Disney-Pixar, 2021)

it's binary

That's a big quadcopter

What would even be the advantage of a quadcopter over a regular helicopter?

It looks badass

Four localized zones for decapitation instead of one large decapitation zone.

A quad is much simpler to control and a fair bit more stable.

Attached: snibedi snab.png (331x260, 7K)

nice

>All the smartwatches were shit again
Maybe next year

Attached: 1485951153487.jpg (437x501, 14K)

I don't care that much until I can get a QPC.

Binary means just 0 and 1 are options but quantum computers mean 0, 1, 10, and 01 are options, right? Or yes/true, no/false, and maybe as opposed to just yes/true and no/false? So how is it binary? Doesn't binary mean two options?

Fucking retard AI nigs will be roadkill by the end of this decade

Hypervsn's 3D holographic images

Attached: IMG_20190110_121054.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

ANYmal

Attached: IMG_20190110_140213.jpg (2048x946, 180K)

I really want to go to CES next year. Problem is my wageslave job is really busy this time of year.

Consumer electronics = /v/
Sorry to burst your bubble mate.

Lost.

I carry a bag for my laptop. I can't really leave my place without it. I also like to read. Bags are better for people with things to do. But I guess since you've been unemployed for 6 years, you probably can't afford one.

fuck I thought it said AYYmd for a second

Oh cool does it have a warming cabinet for your fuzzy boots and a pumpkin spice latte dispenser? Perfect for camping out in parking lots at Harry Potter book releases and Ed Sheeran concerts

Another year another headset

Attached: 32178-original.jpg (1180x664, 159K)

5G makes 8k TVs a thing.

what kind of speeds does 5G get?

goddammit Vive, fix your FOV

20Gbps

meh, VR won't be anything until microLED. Waste of money right now.

Quiet noctua rims too, nice

Attached: 1519689606402.png (313x291, 184K)

They did release the vive pro with built in eye tracking and foveated rendering support. Hopefully the next consumer iteration comes with both a better display and foveated rendering.

Does it kind of seem like a waste to you? I can barely tell the difference between 1080 and 4k. I doubt I'll be able to tell the difference at all between 4 and 8.

SES

Attached: 1547137104311.png (675x530, 46K)

we star wars nao.

VR won't be a thing until they figure out how to jack into your nervous system.

ftfy

8k downscaled to 4k, produces real 4k. That's the real benefit. We didn't even have decent 1080 content until 4k came out.

>that huge chunk of diamond on her finger
WHO!? WHO MARRIED MY WAIFU?!? I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HER HUSBANDO! IF HE DONT TREAT DR SU RIGHT... AGHGHHHH!!! LISAAAAAA

Attached: 1521816836800.jpg (205x246, 12K)

stability

helicopter = eagle
quadcopter = hummingbird

>the rich will be taxied around in flying avatar cars while you're forced to ride in an unlicensed Uberbus driven by a Guatemalan immigrant

Attached: 259BBC57-9252-4F4D-8979-D0A816CA9C21.png (1000x720, 390K)

Does microled has particularly low pixel pitch? Because that's the main drawback right now, much more than resolution itself.