Decent macbook pro costs $2000+

>decent macbook pro costs $2000+
>every millennial and their brother has one
>If you had $100,000 and bought one it would still take up 2% of your entire savings

How do these things sell? Is everyone fucking rich but me?

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-2017-14.jpg (830x467, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/broke-teen-who-sold-kidney-for-an-iphone-now-bedridden-for-life/news-story/6e76c09316bfdff8a1eaf09243fc14e7
magnifymoney.com/blog/news/u-s-credit-card-debt-by-the-numbers628618371/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People buy them because they make them feel good

Mactoddler subhumans aren't people.

Financing plans so they can pay $100/mo for 2 years.

Attached: 1518667676687.jpg (996x954, 319K)

People waste money on them. Finance them like retards. Save money to buy one. Or just have the money on hand for it.
Some will buy a referb or one off of craigslist, you can get an older macbook pro with good specs for an alright price and update support.
My last one was a hand me down/gift Macbook (the really old white one) from my uncle, just got a new one since it no longer takes updates, saved my money/have a nice job. Was even able to sell it for $225 surprisingly.

Realistically a decent one is 4 -5k.

I have 40 grand in the bank and still am wary of spending money on one.

They literally go in debt to get them

Because having a $200 MemePad won't get you laid

>costs $2000
thats iPhones you thinking of - - this.

Realistically a decent one doesn't exist.

Attached: 1519517238973.jpg (656x611, 76K)

Apple has fixed this issue.

They charge them on their nearly maxed out credit cards.
I know a chick who has/gets every new apple device that comes out, she has several maxed out credit cards and probably will never pay them off.

Do you use toilet paper when you shit in the street, or do you just wipe it with your hand?

Attached: 1533292411005.png (1280x888, 1.08M)

None of those. Why are you so obsessed with shit?

It shouldn't have been an issue to begin with.

>>decent
>macbook
That's an oxymoron.

Do you use toilet paper when you shit in the street, or do you just wipe it with your hand?

Attached: 1543577138699.jpg (1363x1074, 582K)

And again, posting information before Apple fixed the issue.

>i-i-if i keep repeating the lie maybe it'll become true!
Street shit harder iPajeet.

None of those. Why are you so obsessed with shit?

Same reason a pair of pants costs 200$ while you can get one for 20
People are fucking stupid

i bought one cos i do a lot of graphic design and basically made my money back and some. unless you're planning on using it for productivity then it's just a waste of money, simple.

This is how I'm paying for my phone. I'm paying for the contract anyway so might as well pay for the phone on the side. It's ten extra eurobucks a month so it's not really something I even notice. But I do question why I even got a phone this pricey, I barely use it for anything. My Thinkpad was 200 and this phone was 500, what am I even doing

Attached: JCDenton2.png (432x454, 268K)

>How do these things sell?
Because most people are either too stupid, or don't have the time to buy a ThinkPad, install Linux on it, and fine-tune it to their liking.

>Is everyone fucking rich but me?
Nah, they're just too busy spending their life wageslaving on soul-sucking corporate jobs so they can buy their iDevices every year.

this guy gets it

A decent car costs $20000+. How much time do you spend using your laptop compared to using your car?

All of these, people in general are either very tech illiterate or just devastatingly stupid and somehow rationalize blowing grands on fruity tech makes them "better" or "rich" while they're drowning in debt and sometimes even resort to loan sharks to get that sweet new mactrash pro coming out current year, every year.

Hell some have even sold their organs JUST so they can flash a fucking logo to their shitty friends and horrible family.

news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/broke-teen-who-sold-kidney-for-an-iphone-now-bedridden-for-life/news-story/6e76c09316bfdff8a1eaf09243fc14e7

Because $2000 isn't that much in the whole scheme of things for something you use daily.

Imagine projecting so hard that *anyone* who has nicer things than you is drowning in debt and miserable.

That's one hell of a coping mechanism.

Are you mentally retard or just brain damaged?

This, you can 90% of the time live with just 1 kidney anyway. Just make sure you get a trusted "surgeon" to perform the surgery and not dr.babish with 100s of malpractice suits pending.

>hundreds of millions of apple users
>one story about someone selling their kidney

I bought my brand new 2018 model with -33% off. You mad? I literally tax evaded it, partly.

Like he said, 90% of the time you can live with just one kidney. That kid just got pretty unlucky I guess.

I don't really care about the survival rate of having one kidney because I have both of mine.

We've gone from a little over $100 billion in credit card to over $1 trillion in the span of 30 fucking years.

magnifymoney.com/blog/news/u-s-credit-card-debt-by-the-numbers628618371/

You really think it's a coincidence so many people with minimum wage jobs flash $1,000+ iPhones and $2,000 apple laptops? Even someone making $7.25/hour can pay at least one of their credit card minimums each month. I honestly would not be surprised if the average mcdonalds worker carried 3 maxed out credit cards and has filed for bankruptcy at least twice.

My dad gave me money for one for uni. I really just wanted a ThinkPad but I wanted to do iOS things later. It came to $2000 CAD and I have had issues with it, like dust blocking the keys for which I needed a plastic shit cover, and it hanging up when you unplug external drive. It's only good because of Terminal and some OSX apps etc.

That dumbass on Reddit hadn't updated to the latest patch. You'd know if you read the damn thread you fucking moron. Go browse on your Andropoor phone while shitting in the street.

The latest patch actually causes it to throttle to 0.8 GHz.

t. ex-2018 macbook pro owner

lmao

>why do people spend money on x. I get on perfectly fine with y. I hate people with x and think they're stupid.

More like:
>I hate people with X and think they're stupid, why do people spend money on X
It's not even about the money to a certain extent, it's more about the state of NPCs. We all know that in the end all this complaining won't do jack shit to change their minds and our only hope is their crippling debt that leads to loss of homes, cars and even jobs will someday teach them to make well thought out responsible financial decisions.

>our only hope is their crippling debt that leads to loss of homes, cars and even jobs will someday teach them to make well thought out responsible financial decisions.
Actually, I hope they just off themselves when the end up out on their ass because of a single missed paycheck due to something like a gov shutdown.

you understand that bitching online using a canned arguments with variable placeholders is NPC behavior, right?

Selfish

True but at least we're consciously aware it won't make a difference. To some degree we're all going to display NPC behavior but being consciously aware whether said behavior actually does anything is the first step to enlightenment about what's really going on around us. I mean of course you see apple products all around you but at the end of the day it's just another credit card payment to most who can't afford them in the first place.

I buy all apple stuff I've ever owned off impulse buyers on like Craigslist. Either that or stolen. But always brand new (or 1 month old with receipt etc). Save so much fucking money. I'd never buy from the actual store