Post obnoxious music

Isaiah Green
Isaiah Green

Post obnoxious music
youtube.com/watch?v=7udQDzPMpoY

Attached: 2018-11-21-191206-1366x768-scrot.png (403 KB, 854x471)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7udQDzPMpoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6EUYBWhVkKg
youtube.com/watch?v=VlDp9ci7K5M
reddit.com/r/thanosdidnothingwrong/comments/9rjjzm/i_added_all_star_to_the_thanos_snap_and_it_is/
youtube.com/watch?v=CtwR7dsLtsM
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJ8VoaQkXc
youtu.be/-gPuH1yeZ08
youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY
youtu.be/NypVvG9fQ7o
youtu.be/WH5tE92auS8
youtube.com/watch?v=cQFoxWqpgnM
vocaroo.com/i/s1guvjEglH2Y
youtu.be/ss5gwxXjw1U
reuters.com/article/us-health-children-autism-emotion/kids-with-autism-struggle-to-read-facial-expressions-idUSKBN1781YC
youtube.com/watch?v=rjVT-jsiPnw
youtu.be/nrtXEVn6Jws
youtu.be/hT1NFkCGi0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEoqPpJQLE

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

[your favorite song]

Attached: Ashley-118.jpg (104 KB, 436x459)

Luke Lewis
Luke Lewis

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUYBWhVkKg

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

this is a good song.

John Diaz
John Diaz

why

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

It's the worst song of all time

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=VlDp9ci7K5M
it's a good song, but it's also obnoxious, so it was very appropriate for this thread

Jace Torres
Jace Torres

Just put the video in mute and wank at the bikini ladies

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

reddit.com/r/thanosdidnothingwrong/comments/9rjjzm/i_added_all_star_to_the_thanos_snap_and_it_is/

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

youtube.com/watch?v=CtwR7dsLtsM

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

boy do i have a group for you
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJ8VoaQkXc

Thomas Jones
Thomas Jones

youtu.be/-gPuH1yeZ08

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

Wait, I can do better
youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY
This is a great example of why vinyl is exceedingly better than CD/MP3. I could see someone thinking this is an utter cacophony listening right now, but on vinyl it was somehow beyond acceptable, nearing exceptional, if not extremely enjoyably eccentric and was a great example of the "Insider Jazz" or a kind of jazz i sometimes listen to. Mingus even with his avant-garde dissonance to me somehow has became tame, and I don't know a lot about Ornette or Roland Kirk, so this is my jam and this record wasn't too far from what I can comfortably call jazz. Sure you may hate it, but then you might also be a noted terrorist...

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Japan makes so much trash these days
youtu.be/NypVvG9fQ7o

A nice demo to wash the ears
youtu.be/WH5tE92auS8

Charles Wilson
Charles Wilson

most, if not all, jap female pop singers sound the same...

Jack Long
Jack Long

This is Deltron 3030

Wyatt Morris
Wyatt Morris

youtube.com/watch?v=cQFoxWqpgnM

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

This one is lit

Sebastian Ortiz
Sebastian Ortiz

freak mode: play them all at once

vocaroo.com/i/s1guvjEglH2Y

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

I think it's just because it's a crappy stereo mix with the main instruments only in the left ear. I'm sure the mono version would be better if there is one because stereo technology still hasn't caught up with a lot of bands in 1973

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

this actually sounds good lol

sometimes I like to open up a bunch of siIvagunner songs and play them all at once

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Attached: 1517121125529.png (344 KB, 636x539)

Michael Wilson
Michael Wilson

can hear shiina ringo clearly
based

Kevin James
Kevin James

what did he mean by this

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Obnoxious band
youtu.be/ss5gwxXjw1U

What emotion is this reaction pic supposed to convey

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

reuters.com/article/us-health-children-autism-emotion/kids-with-autism-struggle-to-read-facial-expressions-idUSKBN1781YC

Carter Young
Carter Young

Really rude, mister

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

brother, you just found a subject I really care about:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjVT-jsiPnw

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

nice.
I'm actually really enjoying all the music in this thread.

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

youtu.be/nrtXEVn6Jws
youtu.be/hT1NFkCGi0Q
dont get me wrong, i like metal and grindcore, the only obnoxious thing about this band is their shit vocals

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEoqPpJQLE

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit