Post obnoxious music

Post obnoxious music
youtube.com/watch?v=7udQDzPMpoY

Attached: 2018-11-21-191206_1366x768_scrot.png (854x471, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUYBWhVkKg
youtube.com/watch?v=VlDp9ci7K5M
reddit.com/r/thanosdidnothingwrong/comments/9rjjzm/i_added_all_star_to_the_thanos_snap_and_it_is/
youtube.com/watch?v=CtwR7dsLtsM
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJ8VoaQkXc
youtu.be/-gPuH1yeZ08
youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY
youtu.be/NypVvG9fQ7o
youtu.be/WH5tE92auS8
youtube.com/watch?v=cQFoxWqpgnM
vocaroo.com/i/s1guvjEglH2Y
youtu.be/ss5gwxXjw1U
reuters.com/article/us-health-children-autism-emotion/kids-with-autism-struggle-to-read-facial-expressions-idUSKBN1781YC
youtube.com/watch?v=rjVT-jsiPnw
youtu.be/nrtXEVn6Jws
youtu.be/hT1NFkCGi0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEoqPpJQLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[your favorite song]

Attached: Ashley 118.jpg (436x459, 104K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUYBWhVkKg

DIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIEDIE

this is a good song.

why

It's the worst song of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=VlDp9ci7K5M
it's a good song, but it's also obnoxious, so it was very appropriate for this thread

Just put the video in mute and wank at the bikini ladies

reddit.com/r/thanosdidnothingwrong/comments/9rjjzm/i_added_all_star_to_the_thanos_snap_and_it_is/

youtube.com/watch?v=CtwR7dsLtsM

boy do i have a group for you
youtube.com/watch?v=xFJ8VoaQkXc

youtu.be/-gPuH1yeZ08

Wait, I can do better
youtube.com/watch?v=dokLwszdUgY
This is a great example of why vinyl is exceedingly better than CD/MP3. I could see someone thinking this is an utter cacophony listening right now, but on vinyl it was somehow beyond acceptable, nearing exceptional, if not extremely enjoyably eccentric and was a great example of the "Insider Jazz" or a kind of jazz i sometimes listen to. Mingus even with his avant-garde dissonance to me somehow has became tame, and I don't know a lot about Ornette or Roland Kirk, so this is my jam and this record wasn't too far from what I can comfortably call jazz. Sure you may hate it, but then you might also be a noted terrorist...

Japan makes so much trash these days
youtu.be/NypVvG9fQ7o

A nice demo to wash the ears
youtu.be/WH5tE92auS8

most, if not all, jap female pop singers sound the same...

>3030
This is Deltron 3030

youtube.com/watch?v=cQFoxWqpgnM

This one is lit

freak mode: play them all at once

vocaroo.com/i/s1guvjEglH2Y

I think it's just because it's a crappy stereo mix with the main instruments only in the left ear. I'm sure the mono version would be better if there is one because stereo technology still hasn't caught up with a lot of bands in 1973

this actually sounds good lol

sometimes I like to open up a bunch of siIvagunner songs and play them all at once

Attached: 1517121125529.png (636x539, 344K)

>can hear shiina ringo clearly
based

what did he mean by this

Obnoxious band
youtu.be/ss5gwxXjw1U

What emotion is this reaction pic supposed to convey

reuters.com/article/us-health-children-autism-emotion/kids-with-autism-struggle-to-read-facial-expressions-idUSKBN1781YC

Really rude, mister

brother, you just found a subject I really care about:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjVT-jsiPnw

nice.
I'm actually really enjoying all the music in this thread.

youtu.be/nrtXEVn6Jws
youtu.be/hT1NFkCGi0Q
dont get me wrong, i like metal and grindcore, the only obnoxious thing about this band is their shit vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGEoqPpJQLE