Windows is a jet plane. Linux is a bicycle

Windows
>gets you from A to B (analagous to everyday tasks for vast majority of home & work users) as quick as possible
>gets you there safely
>requires almost no effort from the user, just sit back and enjoy the flight
>typically assosciated with people who have a life and have shit to do
>has some minor limitations on where it can land
>requires some payments, is often quite cheap though and regularly covered under business travel/company pay for it

Linux
>takes either a short time or a very very long time to get you from A to B, what takes a jet 4 hours may take 2 weeks by bicycle/linux
>does not guarantee your safety, you may fall off at any time or get hit by a car and die
>requires significant effort for any long journey
>typically assosciated with NEETs or neckbeard sysadmins who wear video game or band t-shirts in an office setting
>can bike anywhere you like
>can be very expensive for the initial purchase (high end carbon fiber bike), switching 10,000 users over and losing 20 hours productivity each (optimistic, much more in reality on average) costs $10m based on $50 per hour productivity to the company
>is free however after the initial purchase

Those who work for free and linux worshippers: You can disagree and still act like an adult, not everyone with a better view of the facts than you is trolling.

Attached: 1557100364825[1].jpg (2664x1677, 355K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.zorinaq.com/i-contribute-to-the-windows-kernel-we-are-slower-than-other-oper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>as quick as possible

Attached: 1557098464107.jpg (600x532, 40K)

(posted on a Linux server btw)

oh yeah I love using windows because the fasten seat belt sign comes on and sometimes the non-smoking light burns out and you get to have a nice discussion with the flight attendant about if you can smoke or not

Not an argument. Literally nobody is disputing that linux is the best choice for web servers.

Windows: Spyware
Linux: Kernel
OP: faggot

>Not an argument
Was that claimed? Where?

>windows
>gets you there safely
KEK

>windows
>safe
>no effort
Shitty bait.

Windows = Boeing
Linux = Airbus

These posts: No argument

Windows
>gets you from A to B (analagous to everyday tasks for vast majority of home & work users) as quick as possible

blog.zorinaq.com/i-contribute-to-the-windows-kernel-we-are-slower-than-other-oper/
>I Contribute to the Windows Kernel. We Are Slower Than Other Operating Systems. Here Is Why.

Hotel: Trivago

>your flight has been delayed because of a windows update
>please relax, the flight in progress is updating, we will get back in the air as soon as it has completed
>pajeets watching you tinkle from a camera in the toilet
>barf bags cost extra

i love this analogy because it's true;
if i want to fly, or use windows, i have to let the tsa probe my anus and fondle my balls while i wait forever for the privilege; and if i say the wrongthink, i mean wrong thing, i'll get a visit from burly men to fuck me in the ass.

whereas, with linux, i can just hop on and use it without a license or prostate exam.

Can I just use my cyrrent win10 key and use it to install win10 ltsc or will i neef to get an enterprise key?

Who won the race, the tortoise or the hare?

Me because i am not sucking dicks and fighting os wars on Jow Forums.

I cringed while reading this. Rethink your life, put your efforts into something useful instead of creating threads filled with false analogies. Apply yourself.

Attached: 1558648887953.jpg (512x447, 36K)

And just like a passenger on a plane windows users have 0 idea how their OS works and no control over it.

Vast majority of USERS do not need a plane to get from A to B
99% of commutes involve home to work place. Not 1 hour drive to plane and 4 hour fly to different city.
I fly more than nearly anyone. I fly about 20 times per year.
I drive, bike or walk to a place (a place includes: groceries, movies, work, park, etc) more than 1000 times a year.

So me being an ODD BALL I fly 20 times out of the 1020 total times I go somewhere, which is what like 2%.

That means windows is useful for

reminder that CentOS is as stable as win10 ltsc, you just don't know shit and think linux = archretards ricing their desktop

I'm a windows user but i would agree with windows being a plane and linux being a bike.

Windows: forces updates up your ass much like TSA checks before planes. Is easy to use navigate just like flying places

Linux: simple clean does what you need it to do even if it takes longer

>another windows and linux analogy