youtube.com/watch?v=bIrEM2FbOLU
jowforums.com/thread/71219959/technology/how-far-away-is-joi-level-of-ai.html
instagram.com/mariia.babko/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unreachable because of roasties

Too far while Intel still exists

guix already has this

with that attitude all is unreachable, have hope bro. man will not go quietly

It is already here. Easy to program some dumb 3d girl to act like a dumb girl.

how many times bro?

Attached: Capture.jpg (953x604, 53K)

ai dosent exist yet we only have machine learning algorithm that the smartness lvl depend on the size of the data base..
like all those chatbots answers are coming from the answers stack, and not from pure thinking

This. They will be banned.

Not too far. Just shoot yourself in the head and you'll wake up with joi.

she's just a few captchas away bro

it's very easy to create a woman. you can create a woman with a 40 line if-else chain in c. the real challenge is creating a man.

i'm just very lonely and horny.

>no age
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Seriously more important than everything else on that list.???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? This movies a hack.

By the time it gets here, you will be too old to care anymore. The fascination with women goes away naturally with age.

Just accept it. You will never experience physical satisfaction with an attractive woman.

>The fascination with women goes away naturally with age.

Yes, but the desire for companionship and not wanting to be alone, that lasts forever.

>Joi
Took me a minute to realize that was her name, not her function.

>it's very easy to create a woman.
How many have you created, user?
Asking for a friend.

>Yes, but the desire for companionship and not wanting to be alone, that lasts forever.
This man knows, listen to him.

>mfw no AI to fulfill emotional gap of love
>mfw women these days are vapid whores that just want dick from as many diseased sources as possible
>mfw exhausted of pussy, just want to experience real love again like the one that got away
>sadface

Wait till you meet her bad sister, nJoi

This. And it's also the reason why I hope general AI will happen very soon. I am tired of humans. I want an AI to be my partner not another cunt.

depends on how many poo in loo niggas they hire. Java isn't exactly the best language for neural nets but at least the concept of engineered relationships isn't going to have to make it through the language barrier.

Make a tulpa

No it doesn't.

Go to any retirement home for old folks.
They stare ahead blankly without acknowledging the presence of those around them.

Go to their dining hall and they eat silently without talking to those sitting close to them.
At some point in life, there is nothing left to talk about.

Not gonna lie, tried it before, it went pretty much nowhere even after two years of trying and reading pretty much every guide there is.

It's years remaining in your life + 1

>They stare ahead blankly without acknowledging the presence of those around them.
Yes, but that's because they're already too far gone. They're hollowed out husks at that point.
I assure you the ones that are still somewhat conscious are very lonely.

I'm pretty sure that's what all those AI scientists are actually working on.
>Everything else are just stories they are telling their investors

Attached: joi.jpg (1920x796, 95K)

I already have one, in binary form.

Attached: mary.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

Pay a hooker faggot

damn, would definitely marry this. After my last ex that was blond and blue, I'm lusting after a pale slavic beauty with dark black hair and a piercing stare

I unironically want to wife organic Joi. Ana makes my peepee the big peepee.

>Hair Style: Medium
my sides

I want JOI to give me JOI and make my penis feel JOI.

>mfw JOI is as tall as me

Attached: GODDAMNIT.gif (412x264, 938K)

>He doesn't understand the joy of simply spending time with the presence of another person
Having someone around doesn't always have to be a constant conversation, forcing a topic to converse is exhausting. Sometimes I wish more people understood presence

Women aren't capable of love and companionship either.

Let's be honest: that was the reason why only men clubs existed.
You bonded with your brothers, then boned the women.

Thank feminism for that, for now you do not have any place left, that is not controlled directly by a woman or by proxy through a basedboy telling you that you need to man up some more for a 1 that thinks she is a 100.

roastie AI is extremely basic though
replicating the human body is a much tougher challenge

>implying I need more than a basic AI routine capable of sucking my dick and making me a sandwich at command
Do you by any chance swallow semen, user?

Take your pills, schizo /x/tard.

What costumes would Jow Forums make JOI to wear? I personally prefer the roman/greek dress

Attached: 1558539060405.jpg (928x1161, 114K)

>tattooed
discareded tech

>JOI
More like SOI

Unlikely, capital always finds a way. Just imagine it, they’d be completely configurable to your tastes.

Very nice user. Post moar.

100 years at least if the whole humanity start working on them rn, most likely never, why don t you start working instead of asking questiion and begging for others to do what you want

>How far away is Joi level of ai?
>"Joi level of ai"
>implying I need more than a basic AI routine capable of sucking my dick and making me a sandwich at command
>Do you by any chance swallow semen, user?

Not that user but I bet you do swallow semen you faggot or at least though about it because no women will fuck a man that is as retarded as you.

What is that?

>mfw my dick is probably smaler than her clit
no pic cause I am ready to kys, so I won t be no more

youtube.com/watch?v=bIrEM2FbOLU

OpenAI is proceeding right now to scale GPT-2 by a factor of 100x and then 1000x in both data and parameters. Couple that with a realistic Joi avatar, and I'd say in 2 years you'll have an acceptable AI gf.

Attached: Natalia-Poklonskaya.png (615x409, 606K)

How do I find a hooker without being robbed or arrested, though?

Heck?

jowforums.com/thread/71219959/technology/how-far-away-is-joi-level-of-ai.html

get anorexia and the become a sissy?

mummy!

Lex acts like he views himself as a computer

The transparent rain jacket was innovative and cute.
4channel.org
Don't listen to that fag. You're fine the way you are user, don't give in to the roastie narrative.

Attached: file.png (640x360, 256K)

We have them right now. They're called humans. They can be created artifically.
What you actually mean is "how far away is a computer that thinks like a human?" The answer to your question is that it will never happen.

also, it's not like they're not thinking about it: look at the last question at 1:24:24

i want a loli one

Attached: c3c7bb877708ff92d3f5398a931277d3.jpg (848x1199, 66K)

full rick

That's one of the reasons why it won't happen. Capitalism isn't interested in selling you one thing that will make your life fulfilled and meaningful. If that happens, you'll never buy again. Why sell JOI when you can sell soulless sex robots that need to replaced every year?

I was exagerating for the sake of the joke, I am a manlet(175 cm around 5 foot 9 for amerifats) and a dicklet but it isn t that bad, I am around 5.5 inch if I remmeber well if not a lil above that.
My jaw is way to pronunced to do something like that, I will never pass, I don t want to pass, I don t want to be a woman.

When you have nothing going for yourself as a poor 19 y o, it isn t that hard to joke about suicide.

>But user you are kinda averagae, you are alright.
Tell that to all the womans that have ever intercationated with me, no one was interesed in a dumb, poor, average man. I am just kinda hating myself because If I was at least 7 cm taller and had another 3-4 cm of dick, I wouldn t be there siting alone wasting time on Jow Forums even if I was poor.

jerk off instruction?

FINALLY, someone says it.

>no one was interesed in a dumb, poor, average man
Your point? Even if they were interested in you, it's not worth being interested in them. Most are a 40 line C program, like said.
>If I was at least 7 cm taller and had another 3-4 cm of dick, I wouldn t be there siting alone wasting time on Jow Forums
This is a lie. I am 6 cm taller than you and have 3 cm more dick, but I'm still here on Jow Forums (and I'm enjoying every second of it).

Why would you need instructions retard, just go up and down like a caveman.

>This is a lie. I am 6 cm taller than you and have 3 cm more dick, but I'm still here on Jow Forums (and I'm enjoying every second of it).
Maybe it is for you.You had and have the option to chose something else, I on the other hand, don t.
>Your point? Even if they were interested in you, it's not worth being interested in them. Most are a 40 line C program, like said.

Have you guys actualy know or interactionated with females? I ask you this because I do know that the some of them are retarded, act like retards, etc but there are others that it is worth to know and be with. For example my mother, even trough I am a failure, has always supported me, talked with me, sacrificated her own for me, and I can say we are close friends at the very least. Are the females in america or in whatever shit hole of a city you live in that bad?

>Are the females in america or in whatever shit hole of a city you live in that bad?
I'm European, and if you weren't such a brainlet you would have noticed that from my use of metric units.
>For example my mother
Yes, because she's your mother. She's also from another generation and probably 50 or more years old. I love mine too. But we're talking about modern, 20 something year old females here. Most of them are shallow bottom of the barrel tier trash, no matter where you are from. And the few that are actually interesting (I have met one so far, and I'm 22) are too old by now and probably taken or corrupted.

we're almost there anons... almost there...

Attached: 1544796392637.png (1001x823, 806K)

leave this poor girl alone

I would also like a loli one

who's her?

That's a human actress, m8

Look at the fucking smartphone market.
All phones have become identical. That's what the free market brings you: profit optimization to the exclusion of any and all niches for all types of products that rely on large-scale synergy effects to be feasible.

Try making JOI if soulless chinkbot with a ridiculously inflated ass that aligns with nigger interests has 99.9% market share. Same as trying to make Sailfish OS or Windows Phone work when the concept requires an app store which you cannot fill with popular apps because you don't have 90% market share.

> if you weren't such a brainlet you would have noticed that from my use of metric units.
I mentionated you being american because they always talk shit about their womans, I did saw that you used metric units but it isn t like all the americans on this board don t know of them or don t ever use them.

>Yes, because she's your mother. She's also from another generation and probably 50 or more years old. I love mine too. But we're talking about modern, 20 something year old females here. Most of them are shallow bottom of the barrel tier trash, no matter where you are from. And the few that are actually interesting (I have met one so far, and I'm 22) are too old by now and probably taken or corrupted.
she is a lil bit over 40, because she maried young (I am from Romania btw, she married when she was 19 y o because back then in the comunist era, that was considered to old to mary ), I kind of agree with what you said after that

>damaged epidermis
>classic slavic beauty
What in the actual fuck is wrong with slavs?

instagram.com/mariia.babko/

A girl who was sexually abused and put into pedo videos as a kid, and now people still stalk her in adulthood.

i'm interested too

OR make it a monthly subscription...

stop
being
an
incel

Attached: 1559476149216.jpg (700x862, 76K)

>Siri activate this Bluetooth dicksucker
>Siri call grubhub and get me a sandwich
Already exists.

>oh i love your red and blue shirt user, it makes me really horny
>i want you to take it off and stroke your... enrgh... cock... with it

eroticmonkey

Hologram technology exists in a remedial state (I.E. Magic Leap One has a limited fov of 50ish degrees and a clipping distance of an inch or two from the face), but the AI is definetly not there :(.

Oh, my sweet summer child. Don't you ever believe what women SAY they like: observe what they ACTUALLY do like by studying their behavior. Most women nowadays will have at least a slightly feminist slant and talk shit about equality and whatnot, but guess what? Feminism can't change biology, so despite all the bullshit they say they want from a man, they STILL want a man who will cum down their throats and put them in their rightful place, viz. the kitchen.

eww... yikes.

>there will come a day when a person will be able to experience any fantasy they want in a virtual reality holodeck
>we will be long dead by that point

that's some bullshit.

Attached: data_jarok_holodeck.png (1193x899, 530K)

It can take a lot of effort for some but give lucid dreaming a try.
It's no virtual reality holodeck and it's limited to when you sleep and it's not consistent (for me at least) but it's the best you can currently do.

What are some waifu creators / simulators or games like this in the mean time

Not if Aubrey de Grey's SENS is successful.

Brown nips tho